4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,575 posts
  • 179 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by SilverUnicorn
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 359 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FullSizeRender-2 (resized).jpg
FullSizeRender-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_2064-1 (resized).JPG
IMG_2076 (resized).JPG
IMG_2074 (resized).JPG
IMG_2069.JPG (resized).jpeg
300C_new 773 (resized).JPG
300C_new 801 (resized).JPG
300C_new 775 (resized).JPG
300C_new 789 (resized).JPG
GT hellcat (resized).jpg
slbocqlq1xqujzsya8g7 (resized).jpg
oisdbjqj4azpzumosjnz (resized).jpg
dndxsnjqla85mdph5lq0 (resized).jpg
2017-dodge-demon-check-list3.jpg.image.700 (resized).jpg
dodge-challenger-srt-demon-leak (resized).jpg

There are 1568 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 32.
#201 4 years ago

Sweet ride...But I'm waiting for this:

http://blog.caranddriver.com/jeep-confirms-hellcat-powered-grand-cherokee-to-dealers-reveals-0-60-time/

I love the challengers, but I like more of the subtle, "I'm gonna kick your ass". Goes better with my current stable (Syclone, GN and S/C Marauder). Once I experienced 10s 1/4 in an AWD (the Syclone), that jeep's going to be a beast.

BTW, I read someone earlier talking about 'tuned' Hellcat's. I was under the impression that the ECM had yet to be mapped as it was encrypted by dodge. We had a healthy debate on the Turbobuick forums with the Hellcat guys and this was the one downfall (at that time). Is that true?

#202 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Please do some research before posting stuff like this. It's not a wax it's a full protection system for paint. Many many people swear by it and it's changed the detailing world. Will never get those results with regular washes and waxing. Also once you do this you never have to wax the car again.

So is Zaino and if you believe you never have to wash or wax the car again I have a bridge to sell you since you are very willing to piss money away.

*edit* lol @ rotordave.

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

So everyone on the hellcat forum who's gotten it done and swears by it is wrong, but rotordave and his $35 bottle are right. What do you even drive? Read up on what you pay for before trolling.
http://www.hellcat.org/threads/sublime-green-challenger-hellcat-cquartz-finest-new-car-protection-tampa-fl.9495/

Yup they are. Go read the muscle forums. Those guys swear by Zaino but even those old crotchety bastards wouldn't get taken for a ride on a product like that. I realize you're young but I figured the naïveté should have been long gone by now.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yup they are. Go read the muscle forums. Those guys swear by Zaino but even those old crotchety bastards wouldn't get taken for a ride on a product like that. I realize you're young but I figured the naïveté should have been long gone by now.

Why are you such an asshole and a troll man? Do I tell you how to spend your money? You've been whining and bitching ever since I started this thread. Being around you must be real miserable. You're a sad sad human being. Just go away.

And you don't wax your car after Cquartz treatment. It acts as a permanent wax. But you already know everything.

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Why are you such an asshole and a troll man? Do I tell you how to spend your money? You've been whining and bitching ever since I started this thread. Being around you must be real miserable. You're a sad sad human being. Just go away.
And you don't wax your car after Cquartz treatment. It acts as a permanent wax. But you already know everything.

Thanks for the personal attack. You chose to single me out when 3 other people said the same thing.

The reason people don't like you aside from having to be forced to not rip off a kid is your "hey look at me" peacocking.

You chronicle every single thing you do.

Your posts a few weeks ago about being drunk and/or hung over while driving your vette was just one example of young naivety. No one cared you were puking on the side of the road.

get a blog.

P.S. No paint protection is permanent. Otherwise cars would ship from the factory with it. Especially since it's only $35 dollars and you can get it from an infomercial at 3am.

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Thanks for the personal attack. You chose to single me out when 3 other people said the same thing.
The reason people don't like you aside from having to be forced to not rip off a kid is your "hey look at me" peacocking.
You chronicle every single thing you do.
Your posts a few weeks ago about being drunk and/or hung over while driving your better was just one example of young naivety. No one cared you were puking on the side of the road.
get a blog.
P.S. No paint protection is permanent. Otherwise cars would ship from the factory with it. Especially since it's only $35 dollars and you can get it from an infomercial at 3am.

Did I make you enter this thread? Did I make you whine and complain? Did I make you look at me? Why is it that everyone else entered this thread and was positive. But you had to come on here and whine and complain about everything. WAAAA WAAA. Kaneda your tints are too dark, WAAA WAAA. Kaneda you need a front license plate WAAAA WAAA Kaneda you overpaid for your wax WAAAA WAAAA. That $35 bottle is not Cquartz Finest...it's one of their cheaper products. I wasn't drunk while driving you fool, I was hung over and shouldn't have been driving.

I never said it was permanent, it lasts 2 years. Seriously, just go away. I'm loving my life. I'm not here to brag, just here to share something other people enjoy on this forum. You and rotordave walk in and start insulting me. How's that make you feel. If you don't want to hear from me, then don't click on the thread. It's that simple. You're the biggest cry baby I've ever met. I bet hanging out with you is a real hoot. Where can I mail you some tissues?

#207 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

It acts as a permanent wax

Just saying. And I didn't say shit about the front plate. I don't have one either. Not drilling the bumpers on my cars.

I'm a hoot to be around

And at least you said you agree you shouldn't have been driving

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

A $1 plastic bucket, $3 Turtle Wash + wax, a $2 sponge and some water works well too.
Sorry man, what a waste of money.
rd

Since it appears he has the special flat black hood, it can't be waxed like normal paint.

#209 4 years ago

Cool car!! Can't help but think this thread feels like the below pic though.

h8C36B11F.jpg

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Did I make you enter this thread? Did I make you whine and complain? Did I make you look at me? Why is it that everyone else entered this thread and was positive. But you had to come on here and whine and complain about everything. WAAAA WAAA. Kaneda your tints are too dark, WAAA WAAA. Kaneda you need a front license plate WAAAA WAAA Kaneda you overpaid for your wax WAAAA WAAAA.

Dude....LET IT GO ALREADY

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Dropper her off today to get her detailed. Went with this process called CQuartz Finest. It's a protectant that looks like glass and makes dirt, dust, bugs, water wash right off. You don't have to wax her at all. Getting rims and calipers protected too. Cost $1,200 to apply so expecting some great results.

Did that price include paint correction?

#212 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Just saying. And I didn't say shit about the front plate. I don't have one either. Not drilling the bumpers on my cars.
I'm a hoot to be around
And at least you said you agree you shouldn't have been driving

Well, with an impressive stack of pba cards like yours, why worry about a front plate?! (and you're ragging on kaneda for bragging! ) lol!

#213 4 years ago

Yeah but that True Coat.....

#214 4 years ago

Can't believe the price police came out for a car detail job. If a guy wants to spend a bunch of money on their car, I don't see how it makes any difference from people spending thousands and thousands on old arcade equipment. It's all senseless but that's why it's a hobby. Whatever floats your boat.

I also don't get the old car guys having to put down new cars. If I could build a fantasy garage, I would have a mix of all kinds of cars, new and old. Having awesome new muscle cars is a good thing. Same with pinball. I love the 90's B/W pins but some of the modern Stern games are really good, too.

#215 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I enjoy Kaneda and Pinchroma posts, but you guys should go on tour as the "Kings of Peacocking."

You both seem to have a need to let other people know what you have, where you live, just about everything.

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Did that price include paint correction?

Yes. And also wheels, break calipers and to fix the tint on one window. Plus some interior dressing as well.

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

impressive stack of pba cards like yours

I had to google what these were..... What a freaking joke. It is literally a "who you know" card. How are these things even considered okay?

#218 4 years ago

Thing is Pinchroma and I would most likely get along great in real life. It's just funny that a guy who's got all these fancy cars is so opposed to the best detail treatment available today. We are all enjoying a hobby where people spend $400 on a single piece of glass. And that's ok. What I don't understand is why there is any negativity happening on threads like this. It's also strange that the guys talking the most smack have so much to be thankful for.

Look Pinchroma, extending a peace offer to you bro. It's clear your into cars and we should be chatting about what we love in a positive light. Cool?

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I had to google what these were..... What a freaking joke. It is literally a "who you know" card. How are these things even considered okay?

I had never heard of them either. Must be a Jersey / East Coast thing.

#220 4 years ago

Did they roll the $1200 into the monthly payment? If so, that's what $20 a month over 60 months? Best case scenario it's awesome. Worst case scenario it's not as advertised and you have one less latte from Starbucks every week for 5 years.

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Did they roll the $1200 into the monthly payment? If so, that's what $20 a month over 60 months? Best case scenario it's awesome. Worst case scenario it's not as advertised and you have one less latte from Starbucks every week for 5 years.

No, it's not from the dealer. You have to go to authorized CQuartz Finest installers. There are 3 near NYC...one is just 10 minutes from me. The entire process is a lot more intricate than what Rotordave posted. They are not just spraying on a $35 bottle of sealant. It's an entire paint correction, wet clay, multiple layers of sealant process that takes 3 days to do. Here are some after photos from others...and here is what they do...sounds like more than $35 worth of work

1. Tires are scrubbed with a degreasing agent to remove all dirt, road grime, and previously applied dressings.
2. Wheel faces, inner barrels, and lug nuts are deep cleaned and decontaminated using a pH neutral solution and a variety of task specific brushes.
3. Wheel wells are cleaned, degreased, rinsed, and treated with a conditioner to ease future cleaning.
4. Bug remains, tar, and road grime is treated with a strong, yet paint friendly cleanser.
5. A one step paint decontamination safely removes embedded iron particles.
6. License plates removed, for a more thorough cleaning.
7. The vehicle is foamed with a gentle citrus degreaser to help loosen and encapsulate dirt, and to remove any oils or waxes.
8. A proper full vehicle two bucket hand wash is performed using a pH neutral high lubricity shampoo, and then fully rinsed.
9. Vehicle is dried with plush premium microfiber drying towels, and a forced air blower to remove trapped water from tight spaces.
10. A claybar and lubricant are used to remove embedded contamination from the surface, completing the decontamination process.
11. Glass surfaces are cleaned of dirt and grime, a claybar is used to remove bonded contaminants.
12. Paint work is carefully inspected using a variety of high output lights to assess surface condition.
13. Vehicle paint is measured for thickness and uniformity using an electronic paint thickness gauge. This is necessary to ensure that the polishing process can be safely completed without compromising the paint surface.
14. All sensitive plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim is masked off to protect it from damage during the polishing process.
15. Two stage paintwork correction process is used to permanently remove oxidation, towel marks, holograms, water spots, moderate swirls, and light scratches. This will drastically improve the gloss and paint clarity, but is not sufficient to remove the deepest paint defects or scratches. The products used during this step will vary and are dialed in to create the best results on your specific vehicle’s finish. Note: In some cases, deeper defects may require a Stage Three detail to be completely removed.
16. Polycarbonate headlight and taillights lenses are polished to remove light swirls, improving gloss and shine.
17. The surface is wiped then wiped down with an alcohol based surface prep to remove any residual polishing oils. This improves the longevity of the applied paint sealant.
18. Three thick coats of CQuartz Finest is applied to the paint surface. Creating a super hydrophobic surface that resists dust, dirt, water, fine swirls, bird droppings, bug residue, and strong chemical cleaners. Warrantied durability for at least two years after application, with proper maintenance.
19. All plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim is cleaned and then treated with an extremely durable trim coating that lasts up to two years, and leaves a “like new” appearance.
20. Exterior glass surfaces are cleaned to a streak free finish.
21. Metal trim and exhaust tips are cleaned of carbon build up, polished by hand, and protected with a high temperature resistant metal coating that lasts up to two years.
22. Tires are dressed with a low gloss water based protectant for a fresh, natural look.
23. Wheels are finely cleaned with an alcohol based surface prep, then protected from brake dust and road grime with a glossy high temperature wheel coating that lasts up to two years, making wheel cleaning incredibly easy.

20150213_154553.jpg

20150213_154802.jpg

20150213_154510.jpg

20150213_154526.jpg

20150213_154417.jpg

#222 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Yes. And also wheels, break calipers and to fix the tint on one window. Plus some interior dressing as well.

Come to Ca. I will break those brake calipers for free!

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Impressive list, how many of those cars cost $70,000 and gave you 707 hp? The Challenger is a real world car that is more than fast enough for 98% of the people on the road.

My ITR. Granted not stock. $28k. About $18k into the engine. Makes 655 hp. I could turn up the boost I guess. Excellent power and amazing handling. Built in 2002 before all this fancy technology. Started as 190 hp and probably 120 tq. Power to weight ratio makes it a 1000 hp killer.

I'm simply a guy who appreciates well rounded cars. Anyone with money can make a car go straight in a fast car. It takes some skill (reaction time) to do well in 1/4 mile. The real skill is in circuit. Producing a car that has usable power and handles around the track is no easy feat. Look at the c7 z06. Amazing car. Good power, stopping power handling, weight, amazing skid g. How come cars that are heavier, less power, can pull less g around corners etc are out performing it? If it doesn't mesh together, it'll never work. It's called engineering which alot of car companies seem to skip and try to fool the public with high horse power cars to overshadow the rest.

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

One of the things I was most nervous about was where to park her in NYC...

700hp.jpg

Keep an eye on those pipes. A friend of mine use to park her Limited Edition Volkswagon GTI Fahrenheit in a spot similar to yours. She came out one day and the pipe above it had started leaking. I don't know what God awful crap leaked out of the pipe but it permanently stained the hood of her car. She spent months fighting with the parking lot owners.

I'd hate to see anything happen to that gorgeous car so keep an eye on them.

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

BTW, I read someone earlier talking about 'tuned' Hellcat's. I was under the impression that the ECM had yet to be mapped as it was encrypted by dodge. We had a healthy debate on the Turbobuick forums with the Hellcat guys and this was the one downfall (at that time). Is that true?

I can only apply what I know from newer Jeeps here... Chrysler still uses a Speed Density sensor to measure/manage intake air. Ford and GM have used Mass Airflow sensors since the late 80's. In very basic terms, what it means is that you can throw a supercharger on a Ford or GM and the engine will adjust to the new equipment to the best of its ability (still may need to upgrade fuel injectors or something to extend its operating range).

The Speed Density sensor Chrysler uses is like a hardcoded map that won't really adapt to changes, so if you add a supercharger to a normally aspirated Chrysler you also need to upload a new hardcoded "map" to allow it to use the equipment. Even when this is done, they often do flakey things. One of the problems with the Pentastar Wranglers is that the automatic transmissions are somehow screwed up and either won't downshift or will hold a gear till 4000rpm. There are a few companies making supercharger kits, including biggies like Ripp and Magnuson. They're using tunes from places like Diablo that have been doing it forever and still haven't really figured it out.

The Hellcat is already supercharged and has a wide-open intake. I'm only guessing that what guys are doing to make them faster is changing blower pulleys and adding larger injectors. <?>

Sorry, didn't intend for that to be so blabby. I really wanted to supercharge my Wrangler but just like Stern games, feel its better to wait until the code is worked out.

#226 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

My ITR. Granted not stock. $28k. About $18k into the engine. Makes 655 hp. I could turn up the boost I guess. Excellent power and amazing handling. Built in 2002 before all this fancy technology. Started as 190 hp and probably 120 tq. Power to weight ratio makes it a 1000 hp killer.
I'm simply a guy who appreciates well rounded cars. Anyone with money can make a car go straight in a fast car. It takes some skill (reaction time) to do well in 1/4 mile. The real skill is in circuit. Producing a car that has usable power and handles around the track is no easy feat. Look at the c7 z06. Amazing car. Good power, stopping power handling, weight, amazing skid g. How come cars that are heavier, less power, can pull less g around corners etc are out performing it? If it doesn't mesh together, it'll never work. It's called engineering which alot of car companies seem to skip and try to fool the public with high horse power cars to overshadow the rest.

talk about missing the point entirely. how's the warranty on that custom built ITR? please stop whining about how you took a cat to a dog show and didn't like how it placed. they are different animals.

#227 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Keep an eye on those pipes. A friend of mine use to park her Limited Edition Volkswagon GTI Fahrenheit in a spot similar to yours. She came out one day and the pipe above it had started leaking. I don't know what God awful crap leaked out of the pipe but it permanently stained the hood of her car. She spent months fighting with the parking lot owners.
I'd hate to see anything happen to that gorgeous car so keep an eye on them.

Car cover ordered and should be here soon. Gonna go on every time she's parked.

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

talk about missing the point entirely. how's the warranty on that custom built ITR? please stop whining about how you took a cat to a dog show and didn't like how it placed. they are different animals.

What the hell is an ITR? Is this one of those things like a guy calling an Nissan Sentra an X30rr because its the corporate engine code or some goofy shit?

Never mind, I googled it... An Income Tax Return is a cool thing. An Integra, well, thats a fine car for my daughter.

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

What do you even drive?

Class act

#230 4 years ago

I drive a Dodge Stratus!

#231 4 years ago

Your HellCat is nowhere as fast as this one.
Maybe if you upgrade your sideview mirrors.

#232 4 years ago

Lol! Zingggg

It's pretty well known what I have in the driveway. There used to be 6 cars. Now there are three. I used to race targa, track, strip. Don't bother now.

You get to an stage when you figure out that your dick doesn't get bigger related to how much your car cost. Or what watch you wear.

My car money is better spent on something that appreciates in value, rather than depreciates. Like the business park I just sold that doubled in value in 5 years. Nice one.

rd

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Lol! Zingggg
It's pretty well known what I have in the driveway. There used to be 6 cars. Now there are three.

And the only thing with wheels on it is the house.

Sorry, man. I had to.

#234 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

And the only thing with wheels on it is the house.
Sorry, man. I had to.

I had to think about that one for a while ... It is 730am down here you know ...

Trailer homes would be a bit "pin restrictive"....

Are you guys still drinking up at Spooky HQ? Three day bender?

Party time!

rd

#235 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I had to think about that one for a while ... It is 730am down here you know ...
Trailer homes would be a bit "pin restrictive"....
Are you guys still drinking up at Spooky HQ? Three day bender?
Party time!
rd

We may still be drinking but we're not at Chuck's anymore.

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

It's called engineering which alot of car companies seem to skip and try to fool the public with high horse power cars to overshadow the rest.

1. That ITR (had to look that up) is not stock as you noted. Impressive power for sure, but youd be hard pressed to drive that, or a 1500 HP this or 1000 hp that cross country without a support crew. Not happening.

2. Your a car guy, a rich car guy, so money is no object thus I will give you a pass on mentioning a Z06 vette that is a two seater in regards to weight and a starting price of $79,000. The Hellcat MSRP is just over $60,000. For $30,000, I bet I could make a HC handle just fine, and still look like a muscle car and carry 4 passengers and there luggage. Not like a wanna be Ferrari that really just dissappears into a sea of 65 year old men driving vettes on the weekend.

Anyway, you have some bad ass rides and I cannot compete for sure, but I think you are skewed in your thinking and comparisons.

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

You might want to rethink that. Anytime you apply a car cover, you are going to scratch the paint unless it is freshly washed. Better off just lightly California dusting every morning(When you drive it, which I hope is often!!!) Same thing with drying you car, every time you touch the paint, you run the risk of scratching the clear coat, getting the spiderweb affect.

Good luck and have fun!!

#238 4 years ago

Hellcats are the real deal and actually looking forward the the Jeep Grand Cherokee with one of these engines in it! I have a 6.2L S/C V8 in my car now and can't believe Dodge squeezed an additional 150HP out of the platform...keep it shiny side up and enjoy.

#239 4 years ago

What does RD drive?

Come on, just the baddest Pinhauler eva!!

260758-i.jpg

#240 4 years ago

Hey guys...let's keep this thread positive. I'll share photos of the detail job when I pick her up Friday. Now let's take our negativity to the place it belongs...GOT art!

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

What does RD drive?
Come on, just the baddest Pinhauler eva!!

Yeah man. It's bitchen! I was going to sell it but decided to keep it.

Even though it's only done 60,000 miles it had a bit of rust. Note to self, don't buy any more cars from Northern USA.

Rust is half done, just waiting for an opportunity to do the rest.

I was going to put in some "bounce up and down" suspension, but we decided the car might break in half so we shelved that idea. Lol!!

rd

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

What do you even drive?

So, in answer to that one, I just shot this video 5 minutes ago, on a nice rainy New Zealand day

Quick "lol" video of my IS-F accelerating on a wet road, just in Drive with the traction control on, and a soft start. Standard engine, with rear mufflers removed and straight pipes installed. Disclosure ... country area, no houses around, no people within 5km. Safety first people! For others at least

rd

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

So, in answer to that one, I just shot this video 5 minutes ago, on a nice rainy New Zealand day
» YouTube video
Quick "lol" video of my IS-F accelerating on a wet road, just in Drive with the traction control on, and a soft start. Standard engine, with rear mufflers removed and straight pipes installed. Disclosure ... country area, no houses around, no people within 5km. Safety first people! For others at least
rd

nice ride. She hooks up nicely. I wouldn't move 10 feet in rain.

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Pot calling the kettle black?

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

» YouTube video
rd

What year is your IS-F Dave?

Been considering looking at Lexus as it might be a bit more practical. My daughter will be getting a car within the year, so I don't know if I want to have two cars (a daily driver and the weekend/sports car) like I have in the past.

Was looking at the Lexus RC F, but if I am going to spend that money, I'd need to look at the M4 as well. Then again, I don't know if either of those is any more practical than a Hellcat would be.

Might consider going with a used one. This looks cool:

ebay.com link » Lexus Is F

#246 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What year is your IS-F Dave?
Been considering looking at Lexus as it might be a bit more practical. My daughter will be getting a car within the year, so I don't know if I want to have two cars (a daily driver and the weekend/sports car) like I have in the past.
Was looking at the Lexus RC F, but if I am going to spend that money, I'd need to look at the M4 as well. Then again, I don't know if either of those is any more practical than a Hellcat would be.
Might consider going with a used one. This looks cool:
ebay.com link » Lexus Is F

That blue one looks sweet.

Highly recommend them. I bought mine new in 2009. Done 70,000km without a hitch. I looked at upgrading to the new RCF but the changeover was huge so I thought, bugger it, I'll keep my ISF forever and drive it till it dies. I have a K&N intake kit that adds 10-20hp, but I haven't got around to fitting it yet. It's been sitting in my shed for 5 years now lol.

The RCF is cool, but the 2 door aspect puts me off. When you have kids, 2 doors is a PITA. I know, I had a 3rd gen RX7 as my only car for years.

That Blue eBay one looks sweet, but I thought the ISF was like $49,000 new in the U.S.? I know your cars are base models though, then you option them up. In NZ all Lexus' come with everything standard. Mine has Levinson sound, sunroof, radar cruise, everything. There were no options available, it has them all.

The only criticize would be that the stock suspension is pretty firm which may be a pain in the ass on your bumpy freeways. Maybe the suspension is a different spec in the U.S., I don't know. You'd be used to firm suspension with the cars you've owned, as am I, but some don't like it.

rd

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

That Blue eBay one looks sweet, but I thought the ISF was like $49,000 new in the U.S.?

It's probably just overpriced. There is no ISF in the current lineup. And I agree about the 2 door thing, which again defeats the purpose of looking for something more practical.

In doing my research for a new car, I did find one that fits what I personally prefer in a sports car: small/lightweight, and a mid engine layout (but not at all practical):

Not sure what I think about it only coming with an auto tranny though.

#248 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I'm sure we could hang out, have fun, drink some beers and tell some great life stories if we ever got together BUT.....

Life it way too short to worry about a "car cover" Kaneda. It has DB aggery written all over it, not saying you are a DB but it's just a car and in fact its not like its a 300k ferrari. Which I wouldn't put a cover on either.

#249 4 years ago

garages are nasty places... so I can understand the desire for a cover.. the problem with a cover is it just invites bad behavior.. and unless you can clean the car before you put it on, you can be inviting more harm than good with dirt and scratches. I liked covering my car to keep it purdy... but I would only do it after the car had been washed and dried. But in NYC where you leave cars for extended periods.. I'd be torn. I guess I'd just clean the car each time before parking it

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

In doing my research for a new car, I did find one that fits what I personally prefer in a sports car: small/lightweight, and a mid engine layout (but not at all practical

Won't be much good when it all falls apart though. Alfas are reknown for their "kit car" build quality. And i dont think the kid would fit in the back ....

PS I know there's no ISF now, but from memory they were $49,999 USD when they were new (plus options) The fully optioned NZ ones were $140,000 NZD over here when they were new. ($100,000 USD give or take) Luckily I don't pay retail

There is a new ISF on its way as well as an even more powerful GSF based on the bigger G platform, equivalent to a 5 series BMW size.

http://www.lexus.com/concept/GSF/

rd

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 224.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
There are 1568 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 32.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside