IMG_1842 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1845 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1712 (resized).jpeg
7sgyzy.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
anigif_enhanced-1526-1461872870-10.gif
EcGRpIxWsAMs9cY (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

I'm drinking coffee right now. I limit myself to 1 cup a day, but it always makes me feel happy. Probably more than it should which makes me suspicious.

Spring is trying to show up but its cold and rainy outside so I have golf on TV so that also makes me happy.

My Target Pool and Card Whiz lockdown bars are in my kitchen sink awaiting 1200 grit sandpaper and should have a mirror finish by the end of the day. Some asshat tried to pry one off with a screwdriver back in the 70's probably but I was able to hammer out the damage. Yeah, not a bad Saturday.

#33 3 years ago

Tightening down screws on switch stacks makes me happy. I feel like I’m making things better even though I’m probably hardly making a difference but hopefully preventing something painful in the future.

I’m also happy one of my customers from Duluth is coming to the cities to visit who also happens to like pinball. Better get to bed so I have some energy for tomorrow.

7BDC9F04-3B13-43FE-8295-50211DF4FD4F (resized).jpeg7BDC9F04-3B13-43FE-8295-50211DF4FD4F (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#34 3 years ago

Well I’m happy Pinside is back.

#36 3 years ago

Well this is probably the only time I’ll be the second most poster in 7 days on the forum. I’ll never catch the goose and I don’t have enough memes to pass up Jeff once he gets more content.

7D30B18D-D133-452C-A771-3D7E8C23845A (resized).png7D30B18D-D133-452C-A771-3D7E8C23845A (resized).png
#40 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Me too!
My around 14 year old computer finally had to be replaced yesterday. When I got to the cashier with my new one, it rang up $100.00 less than the tag on the shelf. Pretty happy about that.

That's pretty good for this day in age. I bought a laptop about 4 or 5 years ago and it's still running strong but the battery will not change rapidly anymore. I think going forward I'll save some money and get a desktop computer. I don't really NEED the portability which can drive up costs especially when I can reference a lot of things from my phone now. Technically I don't even own a phone it's work provided. It's a lot older than most peoples phones and I'll keep running it until it doesn't. I don't need them to get me a new phone every year. Be happy with what you have; chances are it's more than a lot of others have.

#44 3 years ago

I’m having a great weekend so far. Stopped by DavidLee for a stogie and then ended up at his neighbors and look what I found in his basement. I’m up past my bedtime but I’m happy.

81E67366-B7C4-4571-B408-33A249FA792C (resized).jpeg81E67366-B7C4-4571-B408-33A249FA792C (resized).jpeg
#47 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I just found this thread, but that's not too happy of a post. Makes me sad.
Along plumbing lines, fingers crossed, after installing a bidet on the downstairs toilet I think I finally isolated and fixed the leak.

My aunt dumped bone broth down the toilet and flushed partway through. They’ve been at it for months with different chemicals and a snake from Home Depot. I fear their issue is below the toilet and unfortunately the basement has a finished ceiling in that area. It’s almost completely occluded. I honestly think it would have been safer to flush concrete mix.

The only good news is they have a purchase agreement to sell the house.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Try a few big pots of boiling water.

I’ll let her know, thank you! It drains quite slow so hopefully it can get there fast enough but anything is worth a try.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Try this stuff. I had a drain hardly doing anything. Put this in it. Cleaned everything out. Best I've ever used.
LTG : )
[quoted image]

We’ll add that to the hot water. Thanks LTG

#54 3 years ago

I’m very happy it’s Friday. I’m even happy it was Thursday today got some warm weather out of the deal and got pinballplusMN irrigation system up and running for the season was nice to be outside and not freezing. Next weekend hopefully do some sod.

#55 3 years ago

Oh I’m also happy about some fresh caps and bats for my game. I think they are supposed to just say 10 points rather than 10 points when lit but I like these too much and I like that classic slogan so going to stick with these.

4C18852C-E66F-404F-B76E-4C2D38CBB95D (resized).jpeg4C18852C-E66F-404F-B76E-4C2D38CBB95D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#57 2 years ago

7 day Happy Thread bump.

Definitely a happy Saturday. Got some nice weather and a few bags of parts to freshen up the collection.

494D651D-6F0F-40DB-9085-F5F7C0F15C6F (resized).png494D651D-6F0F-40DB-9085-F5F7C0F15C6F (resized).pngA3062A64-EE0D-4AF6-8548-4DD889ECA608 (resized).jpegA3062A64-EE0D-4AF6-8548-4DD889ECA608 (resized).jpeg
#59 2 years ago

I was going to post here last night, but I became too happy and fell asleep.
Blue skies here all day.
Happy weekend!

Partly cloudy here

B9F3055D-4331-4DC9-BE26-B2503EEC1887 (resized).jpegB9F3055D-4331-4DC9-BE26-B2503EEC1887 (resized).jpeg

#62 2 years ago

Well I’m just happy because it’s Friday but my Aunt and uncle are also happy because their toilet fiasco (see above) has been resolved. Perhaps this is part happy thread part confessional thread here’s why. From them;

“Ok. Plumber came and the problem with toilet was that the plastic scoop from the bone broth container that I poured
into the toilet fell in with the powder and clogged the toilet!!”

I had an odd suspicion that bone broth could do so much damage.

I’ll be happy to swim in their pool in back and see my cousins next month before they sell their house.

#63 2 years ago

Also, here’s some good advice regarding happiness since this is the happy thread.

You don’t pursue or seek being happy. That’s not how it works. You give yourself purpose and meaning in something or whatever you are doing and poof….happiness. Happiness is a byproduct plain and simple.

For those of you who don’t like treadmills I have good news….it’s good to avoid the hedonic treadmill. Google it if you aren’t familiar. It’s basically how people become addicted to XY and Z. They need more and more to feel what they feel they need to be happy. Could be alcohol, could be likes on Twitter or Facebook.

So, if you aren’t happy….spend a little time thinking of a new activity and I’ll bet before you know it you’ll be happy.

Oh yeah and if you make more than 17,000 or whatever in a year, you are in the top 1% of the world. Also there will always be someone better than you at something, and that’s okay!

3 weeks later
#84 2 years ago

It’s always a happy day when UPS comes with a Pinballlife order!

Check out those coil sleeves. They look different…wonder if they perform better? Anyone seen these before? I thought I ordered just standard run of the mill coil sleeves for pops, slingshots etc.

They look like they’d glow in the dark….

ED3F939A-CB9F-475C-AD2C-E33683FCFB14 (resized).jpegED3F939A-CB9F-475C-AD2C-E33683FCFB14 (resized).jpeg
#86 2 years ago

WTB Stranger things and uhhh…Viper Night Drivin’….can’t remember if BBB had black light or not….

3AF86FF3-4A7C-4003-B713-34FFBDE941F8 (resized).jpeg3AF86FF3-4A7C-4003-B713-34FFBDE941F8 (resized).jpeg
#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Do Happys count?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes!

#92 2 years ago

So foolish me was somewhat deliberately negligent about grabbing spare light bulbs when buying a couple EMs this weekend. Like yeah right last thing I need is more 44s and 47s I already have a cash box full of them from some LED conversions.

So he calls me and tells me I forgot them and I could pick them up if I ever wanted them.

I ignored the message for the rest of yesterday and part of today until I realized there could be other bulbs in there too.

Sure enough….I’m definitely happy I stopped again today.

C15C4594-ED05-45AA-B3EC-D6FB2FAF8C32 (resized).jpegC15C4594-ED05-45AA-B3EC-D6FB2FAF8C32 (resized).jpeg
#98 2 years ago

More odds and ends from Terry! I’m happy.

I’m also happy Robin fixed the picture issue in a matter of a couple hours of it being announced.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#100 2 years ago

Definitely a happy weekend! I actually just got home after kicking my weekend off right with a few people. I should be getting some sleep but busy getting rid of those evil metal sleeves.

BFC755D4-F941-460B-AD7B-7534205E7D15 (resized).jpegBFC755D4-F941-460B-AD7B-7534205E7D15 (resized).jpeg
#101 2 years ago

Well I’m happy again, someone stopped by with an early Father’s Day gift for me. Most unexpected. Much needed probably.

E50CD021-721D-4978-A454-BDC9B6411720 (resized).jpegE50CD021-721D-4978-A454-BDC9B6411720 (resized).jpeg
#107 2 years ago

It’s been a happy day of sampling part of what’s been a very kind gift I received from a pinsider today. From another part of the country who I never knew existed a week ago and I didn’t do anything to help them either. A great reminder of how much kindness is among the pinball community.

#110 2 years ago

I’m happy tomorrow is Friday for me! That doesn’t happen very often.

1 week later
#114 2 years ago

Happy Friday from Maple Island

It appears Chris was saying something profound when I took this.

35E0A597-F48A-45CB-B1D6-9170C18DE951 (resized).jpeg35E0A597-F48A-45CB-B1D6-9170C18DE951 (resized).jpeg
#116 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

My arm is stuck again. Put the camera down and help me.

Did you wedge it between a playfield and a cabinet? I hate when that happens….not that I know anything about that.

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not me. The guy in your picture. His elbow is stuck. You might have to amputate his arm.

He’s a dentist he’ll be fine….that’s what he told me. I don’t believe him.

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Dentists usually don't know much about amputations.
May as well get used to calling him "Righty" now.

No complaints here. Only way I’ll stand a chance to beat him at his MS Frankenstein.

1 week later
#126 2 years ago

Are some people getting so dumb now that we need a news story about firework safety?

Yes. Here in the land of 10,000+ lakes they constantly have articles about water safety every summer holiday weekend and every time a “water event” happens.

2 weeks later
#130 2 years ago

Happy Friday to me….for as little as I take time off it’s something to celebrate.

Mostly I think the happy thread needs a bump right now all things considered on pinside.

I think my carpet is happy tonight as a good portion got a nice shampooing.

I’m also happy to be sitting in the garage right now with the ceiling fan on. Yeah it’s warm and muggy but here in MN thinking back on these nights 6 months from now will make me happy.

Oh and I’m happy to have gotten a remote battery pack installed in Dave’s Arena so now I can save my high scores.

#140 2 years ago

I got 6 or 7 455's today so I'm happy!

1 week later
#150 2 years ago

I’m happy to finally sit out in the garage for a thunderstorm. First storm this year that lasted more than a couple minutes.

I’m happy that we are getting a soaking rain. A lot of farmers are probably happy tonight too. It feels like gold falling from the sky.

#152 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sadly, not many. The storms are spotty and not all over. Here in Hopkins, nothing.

Every time something rolled through we always got skipped. Hopefully others can get their turn like we got ours.

Obviously we need something like this every few days for almost a month to make up for it. Least a step in the right direction

#154 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

A small drizzle here now. Already over.

Yeah as soon as I typed the above…sure enough…. We are at that part where you can hear the water come down from the downspout across the street and rumbles in the background.

#156 2 years ago

We’re no strangers to looooove…..

I was seriously expecting that when I getting ready to click on a song at 12:30 in the morning.

3 weeks later
#166 2 years ago

Lightning very close has a very distinct crackle, a split second before the deafening thunder.

I’ve experienced this twice. One of the times I saw it behind someone I was talking to in a garage and the lightning was maybe 60 yards away. As soon as I saw it and heard the click I knew what was coming. They didn’t and responded appropriately.

Basically it sounds like a very loud static shock which makes sense since in a way it is.

Yet the delay is still slightly longer than those really old movies where the lightning and thunder is pretty much simultaneous.

3 weeks later
#175 2 years ago

I’m happy we get to see 80s temps tomorrow. Will likely be the last time this year. But never say never in MN. Looks like Monday too maybe but that’s with storms and did I say it’s a Monday too?

1 month later
#186 2 years ago

This thread needs a bump. How a about a happy Friday! (Just as long as I don’t look at the bill)

6B3C1A48-D456-4F82-9014-6FADE71CD234 (resized).jpeg6B3C1A48-D456-4F82-9014-6FADE71CD234 (resized).jpeg
#190 2 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Makes me wish I had a Project to work on. Few Williams parts too?

Come on over. The following need to be set up, shopped, and tuned up:

Firepower
Nugent
Back to the Future
Atlantis
Knock Out
Grand Slam
Fairway
Captain Fantastic (the second one)
Superstar
Indiana Jones (WMS)
Magic City
Big Game
Delta Queen
Twilight Zone
4 Square
Skyline
Sorcerer
Fish Tales
High Speed
Space Mission
Super Straight
Bank-A-Ball
Pinbot
Demolition Man
Hot Line
Touchdown
Baseball

Cleaning pinballs makes me happy.

#191 2 years ago

Girlfriend is waiting on me, so if I type too long, may not be happy tonight.
I hope all of you are having a AWESOME WEEKEND!

1 line of text? She must have been really anxious.

#195 2 years ago

I finally had time to get in the jacuzzi. HAPPY!

Did you type this from your phone while in the jacuzzi?

1 week later
#203 2 years ago

I’m happy we get an extra hour of sleep this weekend.

2 weeks later
#210 2 years ago

bump.
While most people love the holiday season, me and my girlfriend can not stand all of that stuff, and we hate all of the holiday TV commercials.
We will be Happy when 2022 arrives at this point.
I hope all of you have a awesome holiday season though!

Happy Honda Days!

Nah I hate the commercials too and other marketing stuff. I don’t watch much TV anymore so I can avoid it.

Ps Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

4 weeks later
#225 2 years ago

I’m still working today and have been since 12:30 but I’m still happy. I get to babysit a 4 legged friend tomorrow.

#234 2 years ago

But no hurry, I am still under contract for 11 more months, so in the summer when all of the leaves are back on the trees I can check and see how my over the air signal is doing.

My TV is a Samsung and if you create a free account you get many (50 or more) free channels over the air (internet actually) Other apps like Pluto TV are on there. Yeah there are still commercials but you can watch a lot of things on demand.

They rotate some selections in and out. Spring of 2020 they had the James Bond channel where it was 007 movies all the time. They’d play the heck out of a handful at a time so every weekend you might be watching Dr No each Saturday night but they stagger the times out a little at least.

When the commercials are on I just go on Pinside.

#235 2 years ago

Speaking of television. One thing that makes me happy is looking at all the humor on r/tvtoohigh

It’s a Reddit forum dedicated to pictures of TVs being hung too high.

1 week later
#239 2 years ago

This thread needs a bump is all I’m saying.

I’m happy I got a few days off work towards the end of the year.

4 weeks later
#247 2 years ago

This thread is almost a month old!!

Anyway. Small get together at my place. One of my friends mom likes pinball too so I said bring her with! Watching other people have fun with pinball definitely makes me happy.

E6A8BB25-2721-4A29-913C-3F2FBCDF19B3 (resized).jpegE6A8BB25-2721-4A29-913C-3F2FBCDF19B3 (resized).jpeg
#249 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Why is Twilight Zone sitting in the corner,did it hurt your feelings.

I can only play one at a time

8B40BAA7-2B5E-4D66-97E7-8107FFB9BDB5 (resized).jpeg8B40BAA7-2B5E-4D66-97E7-8107FFB9BDB5 (resized).jpeg
#252 2 years ago

I don't have many games, but I am totally happy with the variety.

More doesn't always mean better. I would be just as happy with 10 to 12 machines. The collection isn't so much for me as it is for others to enjoy. Just need to find space to have everything set up at once which will happen...someday. It seems like a crime to have a working/shopped machine in storage position. Some of those are. The TZ on the left is FILTHY actually.

For a long time, I was buying and selling very frequently, but now I am not looking to buy anything, or sell anything.

I used to sell and buy a lot but I got out of that habit. Now I think it's better to trade. Pinball is harder to find than money. If I need a little more money I'll go work at the McDonalds down the street. I'll be looking forward to doing a trade in the next month or so once I make a "good" Capt. Fantastic out of two. Will trade the good one and the bad one will get CPR playfield.

I used to think a Jaws pin would be a must have if ever made. Now not so much.

Yeah the Jurassic Park scratches that itch I think. More plot things going on. Need something more nautical? Stern POTC is what you need.

1 month later
#259 2 years ago

I am happy that I was born when I was and got to hear all the awesome 80's music all the time on the radio.
I like a few songs from pretty much every decade I have been alive, but overall, 80's music is the best.
The only real negative thing I can think of about the 80's was the 55mph speed limit.

Now THIS I can get on board with. 80s music makes me happy.

#260 2 years ago

Look at the low from today and what’s coming up. I’m definitely happy!

2409ABD0-5A1C-41D4-B44F-E4C7CE8DC2CD (resized).png2409ABD0-5A1C-41D4-B44F-E4C7CE8DC2CD (resized).png
#262 2 years ago

The chili last night did not agree with me, and I just laid around most of today.
Happy about that now, because I feel better adjusted to this time change crap.
I will be very happy if someday this time change crap goes away for good.

I’m happy I woke up at 8:30 new time rested. I’m like….”I won” at daylight savings time change.

1 week later
#267 2 years ago

Well, while ago someone actually complained and asked if moderators could step in and stop me from upvoting every post.

And they said?

HELL NO!!!

#270 2 years ago

I don’t know if I can install this in a game it’s so beautiful

79D09FCD-7EC4-4024-A3E1-559CC454F4C7 (resized).jpeg79D09FCD-7EC4-4024-A3E1-559CC454F4C7 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#272 2 years ago

I’m happy I got to see what all the fuss is about with Valhalla. Pretty neat game. I believe Scott dropped in at my last winter party too!

5FF08FDC-B11A-43F2-A281-4F3D328F6D87 (resized).jpeg5FF08FDC-B11A-43F2-A281-4F3D328F6D87 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#279 1 year ago

Today I had a beer today since I cant remember when the last time was. So that made me happy. Actually it was about 1/3rd of a bottle. The bottle was about 20oz and 14.4% ABV so I needed help. Also happy to finally score myself a Slick Chick.

1 month later
#298 1 year ago

I’m happy it’s Friday. Didn’t get home til 11 last night which is rare for me. Sitting next to a great lady tonight too

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#311 1 year ago

Today is definitely a happy day!

1 week later
#315 1 year ago

My friend fixes doors for a living and parts are really hard to find so definitely have to be happy to be able to complete this.

#318 1 year ago

I am extremely happy to find this wedged in the treads of my tire after hearing a rapid clicking sound while driving.

Started thinking to myself if I got a flat and damage happens how hard it would be to get service this weekend let alone the rush after everyone else having problems from holiday travel.

I actually just put it back in the treads cause it was getting the attention from the ladies going for walks. That also made me happy.

F53BA8C0-DB43-425D-8F90-93487E022971 (resized).jpegF53BA8C0-DB43-425D-8F90-93487E022971 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#320 1 year ago

Sub $4 definitely happy!

B6E18B56-68C1-4FED-B483-1EC45969FF51 (resized).jpegB6E18B56-68C1-4FED-B483-1EC45969FF51 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#330 1 year ago

As long as nobody gets hurt storms make me happy. Gotta love the sound of rain. The lightning is free fertilizer. Always wanted to go to Africa and see some of their storms for whatever reason I feel they’d be more fun to watch. While I don’t have the health or time for those kind of adventures right now in life I’ll enjoy what we have here.

Happy that I can make this week up as I go for work since I’m finally caught up on everything. August will be a different story.

2 weeks later
#338 1 year ago

Got to see my family tonight who I don’t see anymore. Able to sit outside for some take out. Have a full belly and watched some baseball on TV with my uncle. Definitely happy.

1 month later
#352 1 year ago

New pages make me happy.

3 weeks later
#354 1 year ago

11 day happy Friday bump!

#356 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Whoa that's a good deal! I'm happy the Phillies are in the playoffs.
Go Phils!!

Any games tonight?

I’ve been tuned out of baseball this season.

#359 1 year ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Game right now. Yanks and Indians. Tied. Top of tenth

Will tune in now!

Honestly just having baseball on in the background while I’m doing something else makes me happy.

1 week later
#363 1 year ago

middle of the work week

It’s Friday for me BUT that means more work Thursday and Friday on other things. Not like I sit on the sofa and be lazy. Things need to get done around here. I’m really behind on yard work for example

Can’t remember the last time I worked less than a 50 hour work week anyway.

But either way….still happy.

1 week later
#364 1 year ago

Rescued 9 more this evening!

I’ve heard the remakes blink too fast and don’t last as long

F8EFC134-784F-446E-A595-F2D11CC01278 (resized).jpegF8EFC134-784F-446E-A595-F2D11CC01278 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#367 1 year ago

Well it’s cold out. But it’s Friday. Therefore a reason to be happy. At least the sun is out.

3 weeks later
#377 1 year ago

Happy Friday! (I'm celebrating by going to bed soon. Getting older sucks)

Great pic SantaEatsCheese you should post that in the dog thread too if you don't know about that thread yet.

4 weeks later
#386 1 year ago

Well I'm having a great day because I tried printing a shipping label, the planets and stars lined up and everything worked right on the first try.

1 month later
#396 1 year ago

Well I’m happy. I’ve been looking all over for my flipper bats for Super Soccer and after weeks of casual searching I decided to look in my tub of used parts that COULD be thrown away but I don’t in case it’s difficult to get parts someday. I shouldn’t have thrown these in here because I need to reuse the shoe/shafts. Since I put 90s assemblies in the game I must have incorrectly thought I was going to use 90s bats. WRONG.

EF1C81AC-F494-4C93-BCCC-35C3D3FF1AB6 (resized).jpegEF1C81AC-F494-4C93-BCCC-35C3D3FF1AB6 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#399 1 year ago

Can't let this thread die!

I always wondered when I'd get a pinside draft to automatically save with the time digits all the same. I've never actually deliberately tried but I caught it a few minutes ago.

I'm happy.

New Bitmap Image (resized).jpgNew Bitmap Image (resized).jpg
#400 1 year ago

I'm also happy PBR is taking e mail orders again!

#402 1 year ago

New page

(Pinball resource but I know you already knew that)

1 week later
#405 12 months ago

Almost like a coin landing on its side. Now I have to go find that TZ episode.

1 month later
#422 10 months ago

If you look you can still find MN plates in those style in use. Probably going to be vanity plates more than anything. The lettering is now 2D and black font color. The annual stickers once matched the license plate if you ordered by mail more recent than above. Now they are back to numbers and letters more like above. And they have traditional style barcodes on the stickers too.

I think we are coming out with blackout plates soon too.

#424 10 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'll definitely miss the 3D lettering once we also get there, and those older license plates make fantastic wall art!

Agreed.

Picked up a small collection from a guy who gave us this collaboration on the bottom. The 3D letters would have looked better.

That being said the newer style plates used for art is probably rare at this point.

IMG_2507 (resized).jpegIMG_2507 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#452 7 months ago

I have been so busy, I had forgot about this thread, again.

Same here. I’ve been on pinside a lot less staying busy with other things. Including some pinball stuff which I need to post updates on. Behind on a number of PMs.

Dayhuff doesn’t know it yet but he’s getting a full used plastic set for his Atlantis from me I think he’s just expecting two pieces. Plus I don’t have PayPal Venmo or any of that crap so it’s on me. Hopefully he’ll have a happy day this week.

Mr_Tantrum has been helping me with some custom laser cutting stuff which I really appreciate.

Have a PBR order coming from 3 games that are really rough so I’ll be having a happy Friday. Not a happy Saturday when I write Steve a check but seriously his stuff is really cheap (in price) so I probably just order more anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-happy-thread?tu=ejs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.