IMG_1842 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1845 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1712 (resized).jpeg
7sgyzy.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
anigif_enhanced-1526-1461872870-10.gif
EcGRpIxWsAMs9cY (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#276 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Folks at work gave me two NIB pins as birthday gifts![quoted image][quoted image]

Make sure you put some Cliffys on those!

1 week later
#280 1 year ago

I'm just happy to have found a happy thread on Pinside. There's not enough goodwill going around.

Also, I hope you will join Pinside's Secret Santa from LesManley next Holliday season - yet another happy thread on Pinside, and probably the most fun!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread#post-6599736

#281 1 year ago

I ordered a Star Wars Premium, yes I'm late coming to that show, but it still made me real happy!

#283 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

I thought the IBTL thread was your happy thread!

Shhh..it's a secret!

3 weeks later
#289 1 year ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Last day in the Military was May 31st. First went into the Army in 1983. Served in all three compos (Active, Reserves, National Guard). Deployed to Afghanistan, state emergencies, been to multiple other countries including Poland, Panama, Egypt, Israel, Germany, Romania, Kuwait, and others. Had great opportunities to command and serve with great people who care about the nation and the world. At first I was a little melancholy about it, but now feel happy - mission complete.
This pic was from the Illinois National Guard's Civil Disturbance Response in Chicago in 2020. We had 900 soldiers deployed across the state. The tall guy is from our MP battalion who was primarily deployed in Chicago. I'm the short guy
[quoted image]

Respect! What a great career and deployments. I'm sure you've done it all, you've seen it all, and then some! Now, you can focus on pinballs, IBTL and thread locks!

#290 1 year ago

I invited my stebro and his wife to a pinball meet and tournament. They absolutely enjoyed playing pinballs and meeting the people in the hobby. That made me real happy!

20220604_120102 (resized).jpg20220604_120102 (resized).jpg20220604_120300 (resized).jpg20220604_120300 (resized).jpg
#292 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

I am happy, if you are happy, and I am happily helping to keep this thread alive...

Upvoting your post just made me happy!

#301 1 year ago

I had invited my brother-in-law to a pinball meet, and both him and his wife really had a great time!

So much so, they now want to buy a game of their own. Currently helping them to find one.

In the meantime, I let them have one of mine (a Stern Spider-Man) for a few months. I delivered it today: they were so excited playing, that made me real happy!

#303 1 year ago

I found a pinball for my brother-in-law, a World Cup Soccer! The game is making it's way to Ottawa right now.

This will be his very first pin, he was quite excited about this! That made me happy!

#304 1 year ago

200 (15).gif200 (15).gif

..that, too, makes me real happy!!

#309 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

She actually convinced me to get our first machine last year for our 20th. Last night as she was finishing her game on it, she said “I think we should get Party Monsters and Scared Stiff for our next anniversary”.

Sir, you are blessed!
Happy for both of you!

4 weeks later
#322 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys#post-3088008

Probably was said before, but that favorite childhood toys/memories thread still makes me real happy whenever I go there!

1 month later
#347 1 year ago

I did a pinball tournament yesterday. Tomorrow I'm doing a golf tournament. And I'm not even retired yet! Lol Also, my girlfriend likes both pinballs and arcades. She can't wait for me to find a WoZ and Stranger Things one day. All of that contributes to my general state of happiness!

2 months later
#368 1 year ago

I just received my santee's name for Pinside Secret Santa! We can start on those gifts, that makes me happy!

1 week later
#371 1 year ago

Makes me happy to see that there's none of that grumpiness here that you sometimes see on other threads!

1 month later
#393 1 year ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

My cat too.
[quoted image]

That cat made me and my girlfriend happy! But had to tell her "No, we're not getting one!" Lol

4 months later
#414 11 months ago
Quoted from mooch:

I’m happy because I finally killed a fly in the house that’s been driving me nuts for hours!
[quoted image]

My girlfriend catches them with her hand quite easily and puts them outside. This always amazes me!

#416 11 months ago
cat-fly.gifcat-fly.gif
3 weeks later
#421 10 months ago
Quoted from onemoresean:

I’m happy to get some license plates from a free pile at the curb.[quoted image]

That Province of Quebec plate is a long way from home.. and old, considering!

#423 10 months ago

I'll definitely miss the 3D lettering once we also get there, and those older license plates make fantastic wall art!

#426 10 months ago
Quoted from onemoresean:

It’s in good condition too!

Those Québec plates now say "Je me souviens." That one (attached pic) is probably around 20 years old. The FT letters indicate that it belonged to a company's vehicle. Plates no longer have the year, which is a shame.
20230618_123529 (resized).jpg20230618_123529 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#429 9 months ago
Screenshot_20230701_062938 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230701_062938 (resized).jpg
#430 9 months ago

Felt obliged to post again, I was the last one on July 1st!!
Happy 4th!

EcGRpIxWsAMs9cY (resized).jpgEcGRpIxWsAMs9cY (resized).jpg
#432 9 months ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I am trying to be happy, but it is hard with this extreme humidity.

I was born for cooler weather, lol, so I feel it as well. No worries, it won't last!
anigif_enhanced-1526-1461872870-10.gifanigif_enhanced-1526-1461872870-10.gif

#433 9 months ago

Picking up a NIB Alien LV tomorrow, makes me happy! Helping to keep this thread alive makes me just as happy!

1 week later
#439 9 months ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Sometimes I am almost ready to trade my girlfriend in for a new one, but she is actually very awesome, to have put up with me for as long as she has.

7sgyzy.jpg7sgyzy.jpg
6 months later
#477 77 days ago

You could rank each movies within that list, Wrath of Khan would have top shelf for sure!

4 weeks later
#481 49 days ago

Saw Dune: Part Two in IMAX. What a great movie! The acting, the desert ambiance—it all came together beautifully. An homage to the original books. Sci-fi masterpiece. For nearly three hours, I was transported to Arrakis. Made me real happy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,000 (Firm)
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-happy-thread?tu=Saltimbanco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.