IMG_1842 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1845 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1712 (resized).jpeg
7sgyzy.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
anigif_enhanced-1526-1461872870-10.gif
EcGRpIxWsAMs9cY (resized).jpg
There are 494 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.
#1 3 years ago

I was not sure where to post this, so I figured I would start a new topic.

For the first post, I wanted to say that last Saturday night I placed a order on Amazon.

Shipping was going to be $8.15 (I am not a prime member), but then I noticed that was for Wednesday delivery, but I could click on Thursday delivery and get free shipping.

Monday morning I got a email saying good news my items would be delivered Wednesday.

Monday afternoon my order arrived.

I am very happy with that.

And right now I am also happy that Stern is still making Elvira's House Of Horrors. Mine is supposed to be ready in May.

#2 3 years ago

I’m happy this isn’t another “which game should I buy” thread’

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’m happy this isn’t another “which game should I buy” thread’

Or a "bubble burst" thread.

#4 3 years ago

I'm happy it's Friday!

#5 3 years ago

I'm going on a date tomorrow! Pretty happy about that.

#6 3 years ago

I am happy the 49ers just traded up and got the 3rd pick in the draft

#7 3 years ago

Happy weekend everyone!

#8 3 years ago

I am happy that my work for the day is done.

Now I hear some beer in the fridge calling my name.

I will be very happy after a few of them.

#9 3 years ago

My sink is clogged . I bought a 300 dollar drain auger . Plugged it in and 2 minutes later the 80 dollar cable now has a 90 degree kink in it . Didnt even make it past the first turn .
Happy idot here .

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from midniight:

My sink is clogged . I bought a 300 dollar drain auger . Plugged it in and 2 minutes later the 80 dollar cable now has a 90 degree kink in it . Didnt even make it past the first turn .
Happy idot here .

Do you have any idea what clogged it? If it is a bathroom sink, 9 out of 10 times it is hair.

#11 3 years ago

I was mowing and Bull frog came out beside the foundation. Carefully backed up (he was moving to hide under the deck).
Moved him to a safe area and kept mowing. The grass Hoppers didn't get the kid glove treatment.
Save a frog, they are getting rare.

#12 3 years ago

I like your style, Johnny.

Myself, looking forward to a stationary bike ride while blasting some tunes, a shower, and then playing every pinball and drinking every beer in the house. Have barely got to play this week, so I'm feeling the itch. Happy Friday!

#13 3 years ago

I was supposed to be dead. Consider everything now gravy.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

I was mowing and Bull frog came out beside the foundation. Carefully backed up (he was moving to hide under the deck).
Moved him to a safe area and kept mowing. The grass Hoppers didn't get the kid glove treatment.
Save a frog, they are getting rare.

Been stomping lots of grasshopper hatchlings lately. I appreciate most frogs, but F those Cuban Tree Frogs. They shi* all over my house.

#15 3 years ago

I love that my wife likes pinball and loves her RBION!

#16 3 years ago

Pretty happy a few family members got shots and it’s now wine thirty!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh
Cheers!
9F8C0F43-449D-4BD4-9D80-C86118AA3F39 (resized).jpeg9F8C0F43-449D-4BD4-9D80-C86118AA3F39 (resized).jpeg

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Been stomping lots of grasshopper hatchlings lately. I appreciate most frogs, but F those Cuban Tree Frogs. They shi* all over my house.

NC frogs are endangered, I think from all the poison thrown out. When I was a kid you couldn't hear at night from those monsters sounding off.
Now its quiet.
I don't like it, its too quiet.

#18 3 years ago

I’m happy and thankful I got my first vaccine shot today, in the first week I was eligible.

#19 3 years ago

I am happy that I owe less income tax this time around. (self employed). (just seen a email from my accountant).

I was actually hoping for a refund this time around, but the beer made me happy enough that I can just say hey, at least I owe less this time.

I hope all of you have a awesome weekend!

The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.

#20 3 years ago

I had a nice game of disc golf at the park earlier. It was a beautiful day ☺️

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I had a nice game of disc golf at the park earlier. It was a beautiful day

I hope to do that again soon, just a 3 mile drive.

We did play some cornhole, and we were rusty after not playing it for a long while.

And yes it was a beautiful day, but I worked outside all day and the humidity was a tad high.

But it was awesome I did not have to go to any stores, and never had to put a mask on. I was only around one of my best friends for a while, and my girlfriend.

#22 3 years ago

This sums it up for me.

20210326_223003 (resized).jpg20210326_223003 (resized).jpg
#23 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

This sums it up for me.
[quoted image]

Ok....that makes me happy too!!!

#24 3 years ago

My Saturday morning routine of cartoons and cereal on the couch with my 5 year old daughter makes me happy. I look forward to it as the week goes on. New cartoons mostly and a few old ones mixed in. Great way to start the weekend.

#25 3 years ago

Im Happy I no longer work, or have to play that game.

But Mostly, Im happy with an awesome 2 year old granddaughter, Im teaching Pinball to.

Alex Birthday (resized).jpgAlex Birthday (resized).jpg
#26 3 years ago

I'm drinking coffee right now. I limit myself to 1 cup a day, but it always makes me feel happy. Probably more than it should which makes me suspicious.

Spring is trying to show up but its cold and rainy outside so I have golf on TV so that also makes me happy.

My Target Pool and Card Whiz lockdown bars are in my kitchen sink awaiting 1200 grit sandpaper and should have a mirror finish by the end of the day. Some asshat tried to pry one off with a screwdriver back in the 70's probably but I was able to hammer out the damage. Yeah, not a bad Saturday.

#27 3 years ago

I am happy that so far all my work this week involves me getting up at around 9am in the morning, instead of 5am like some clients want. I am happily self-employed.

When the 5am stuff comes up, it is fine though, pretty easy money and a fun day operating a excavator.

I will no longer take on any kind of work that I do not enjoy.

And it is amazing how time flies when you like what you are doing. Some days I am like damn, 2pm already, I knew I was hungry but I had never stopped work for lunch yet.

I hope everyone has a AWESOME WEEK!

#28 3 years ago

I’m happy that my cherry tomato plant survived winter and is in tomato overdrive.

6900D0D9-588B-43B6-8861-B1128798527F.jpeg6900D0D9-588B-43B6-8861-B1128798527F.jpeg
#29 3 years ago

I am Happy....my wife was frisky today...actually very happy now.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I'm drinking coffee right now. I limit myself to 1 cup a day, but it always makes me feel happy. Probably more than it should which makes me suspicious.

Coffee is a must. Folgers or Maxwell House, Colombian only. I try all the different creamers in a bottle, tired of all of them now.
So tried Nesquick syrup. Close. So Coffee Mate came out with this Unlocked stuff, so I mix it and syrup.
Real close.
I fix 7 cups according to the Mr. Coffee pot, which translates to 3 tall metal cups.
I used to hit black coffee all day at work, even at night, helped me sleep.
Not a coffee snob (ok,maybe a little) but it really makes a person happy.
One day I will figure out the perfect taste. Tried a French Press, the flavor was 20% better than the drip maker but the way it works its impossible to end up with a really hot cup.
There used to be a place called Tobacco USA in Greensboro that ground all the Restaurant Blends for the area. They had a Colombian Supremo that they added a few vanilla beans to.
That was it! Perfect. But expensive and they closed years ago.

#31 3 years ago

I have been happy for a while now that stores have plenty of what I need on hand.

Some people may look at my cart and think that I am hoarding, well I am.

I am hoarding everything I need for the next month, so that I only have to go to a store once a month.

I have not been sick with even a cold in the last 18 months, so I plan to keep doing what I have been doing.

I also do my store trips early on Monday mornings. Hardly anyone in the store.

I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEK!

#32 3 years ago

I buy one lottery ticket a week when I stock up on beer, a Cash For Life quick pick, just for the heck of it.

The last one is no where to be found.

All I can figure is that I dropped it in the parking lot that day.

I did look up the info, and there were no jackpot tickets sold that day, so I was happy about that.

Long ago I would buy a ticket for the really big jackpots, but the odds are just way too high.

Cash for life odds are a lot better.

The one ticket a week deal I do I am already playing for free for the next couple of years after winning a 100 bucks and

several tens, fours, and twos in the last year.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a Good Friday!

#33 3 years ago

Tightening down screws on switch stacks makes me happy. I feel like I’m making things better even though I’m probably hardly making a difference but hopefully preventing something painful in the future.

I’m also happy one of my customers from Duluth is coming to the cities to visit who also happens to like pinball. Better get to bed so I have some energy for tomorrow.

7BDC9F04-3B13-43FE-8295-50211DF4FD4F (resized).jpeg7BDC9F04-3B13-43FE-8295-50211DF4FD4F (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#34 3 years ago

Well I’m happy Pinside is back.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Coffee is a must...
Not a coffee snob...

Ethiopian coffee is the bizniz. Not sure of the entire process my nearest restaurant uses, but yum!

I always have to get it.

Apparently, in the home, coffee is somebody's declared job and it is always fresh, hand roasted. These guys don't play, and it shows.

#36 3 years ago

Well this is probably the only time I’ll be the second most poster in 7 days on the forum. I’ll never catch the goose and I don’t have enough memes to pass up Jeff once he gets more content.

7D30B18D-D133-452C-A771-3D7E8C23845A (resized).png7D30B18D-D133-452C-A771-3D7E8C23845A (resized).png
#37 3 years ago

I’m happy my wife likes pinball as much as I do! Took 1st place in the women’s tournament at Pinbrew

AF22F401-2264-4822-8191-3A66840E6AD3 (resized).jpegAF22F401-2264-4822-8191-3A66840E6AD3 (resized).jpegB21C20FB-873D-4B89-99BC-8971164F89EC (resized).jpegB21C20FB-873D-4B89-99BC-8971164F89EC (resized).jpeg
#38 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Well this is probably the only time I’ll be the second most poster in 7 days on the forum.

looks like I tied for eighth place on that list

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Well I’m happy Pinside is back.

Me too!

My around 14 year old computer finally had to be replaced yesterday. When I got to the cashier with my new one, it rang up $100.00 less than the tag on the shelf. Pretty happy about that.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Me too!
My around 14 year old computer finally had to be replaced yesterday. When I got to the cashier with my new one, it rang up $100.00 less than the tag on the shelf. Pretty happy about that.

That's pretty good for this day in age. I bought a laptop about 4 or 5 years ago and it's still running strong but the battery will not change rapidly anymore. I think going forward I'll save some money and get a desktop computer. I don't really NEED the portability which can drive up costs especially when I can reference a lot of things from my phone now. Technically I don't even own a phone it's work provided. It's a lot older than most peoples phones and I'll keep running it until it doesn't. I don't need them to get me a new phone every year. Be happy with what you have; chances are it's more than a lot of others have.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Be happy with what you have; chances are it's more than a lot of others have.

Great comment!

For the last 7-8 months Verizon has been telling me I have to upgrade my phones, they can stop working at anytime, so I did that yesterday also.

I miss my flip phone already, I used the same one for the last 8-9 years.

Dropped it a few times, stuff would go all over the place, but I was always able to put it back together and it kept working fine.

Everyone has been on me to get a smart phone, so I went with a cheap smart phone.

I don't feel smart yet, but at least my girlfriend has had fun setting it up for me.

At the moment I would be happier to just throw this phone in the lake, and go back and get a flip phone.

I still have my very large "brick phone", that I used from 1994 until 2003. It was a awesome phone, but the roaming charges for it was not awesome.

I am on my 4th phone now since 1994.

I will be very happy when I get the call that my EHOH is ready. I hope it will get my girlfriend away from Big Buck Hunter a little.

I love Big Buck Hunter also, but I can not play it for hours at a time like she does.

#42 3 years ago

I am very happy that it is supposed to cool off again soon, way too hot for this time of year. We tied a record high today from 1981.

And I guess because I had just posted in another topic about sidewalks, I remembered a cool story I heard long ago.

I think it was colleges, but it could have even been office complexes, that this architect never drawn any sidewalks into his projects.

When asked why, he said he has found it does not matter much where he puts sidewalks, people are going to pretty much walk where they want to, so after a year they would put sidewalks in where the people had made the trails from walking all the time.

I hope everyone is having a awesome week!

#43 3 years ago

Temperature has been nice here for a few days, and I talked to a friend I had not seen in 20 years, and they are still very cool, so that was all good.

I hope all of you have a AWESOME WEEKEND!

#44 3 years ago

I’m having a great weekend so far. Stopped by DavidLee for a stogie and then ended up at his neighbors and look what I found in his basement. I’m up past my bedtime but I’m happy.

81E67366-B7C4-4571-B408-33A249FA792C (resized).jpeg81E67366-B7C4-4571-B408-33A249FA792C (resized).jpeg
#45 3 years ago

(keep in mind I am self-employed).

My main customer has not called in a while, and I have been very happy, I needed a break from that.

While I have had some extra time, I have been helping my uncles best friend, with some work I knew about long ago, but I never had time to do anything.

The work is a pain in the ass, but that dude is like 80 now, and the nicest old man you could ever know, and I am so glad that things have worked out that I could take time and lend him a hand cleaning up his property.

(I am using a backhoe and a chainsaw, he has several acres).

His son in law was supposed to have done this for him long ago, but he got busy with other work, just like I did.

It feels good to help others, and I am happy to have some time to do that at the moment.

I hope all of you have a awesome week!

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from midniight:

Happy idot here .

I just found this thread, but that's not too happy of a post. Makes me sad.

Along plumbing lines, fingers crossed, after installing a bidet on the downstairs toilet I think I finally isolated and fixed the leak.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I just found this thread, but that's not too happy of a post. Makes me sad.
Along plumbing lines, fingers crossed, after installing a bidet on the downstairs toilet I think I finally isolated and fixed the leak.

My aunt dumped bone broth down the toilet and flushed partway through. They’ve been at it for months with different chemicals and a snake from Home Depot. I fear their issue is below the toilet and unfortunately the basement has a finished ceiling in that area. It’s almost completely occluded. I honestly think it would have been safer to flush concrete mix.

The only good news is they have a purchase agreement to sell the house.

#48 3 years ago

I was way too close to a 7 foot snake while ago, but the way it was all wrapped in a chain link fence it was climbing I was not worried about it going after me, and it was cool.

I am actually happy that I got to see all that, and not be afraid.

I made a pic of it on my phone, but so far I have no clue how to post it. All good, when anyone stops by and plays some pins remind me about the pic on my phone that is cool.

And I just looked at the national weather forecast, and some of you are getting snow.

Be happy, build a funny snowman or something, and enjoy the day!

Hell, just take the week off and go have some fun, you know you deserve it!

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

My aunt dumped bone broth down the toilet and flushed partway through. They’ve been at it for months with different chemicals and a snake from Home Depot. I fear their issue is below the toilet and unfortunately the basement has a finished ceiling in that area. It’s almost completely occluded. I honestly think it would have been safer to flush concrete mix.
The only good news is they have a purchase agreement to sell the house.

Try a few big pots of boiling water.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Try a few big pots of boiling water.

I’ll let her know, thank you! It drains quite slow so hopefully it can get there fast enough but anything is worth a try.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

11,855 (OBO)
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 494 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-happy-thread?hl=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.