IMG_1842 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1845 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1712 (resized).jpeg
7sgyzy.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
anigif_enhanced-1526-1461872870-10.gif
EcGRpIxWsAMs9cY (resized).jpg
There are 494 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.
#401 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

I'm also happy PBR is taking e mail orders again!

Pabst Blue Ribbon?

#402 1 year ago

New page

(Pinball resource but I know you already knew that)

1 week later
#403 1 year ago

Time to check out Stonehenge!

IMG_1528 (resized).jpegIMG_1528 (resized).jpeg
#404 12 months ago

What the heck??
I just accidentally dropped some hot dog tongs on the kitchen floor and they landed like this.
What are the odds of that?
I threw ‘em twice more and they didn’t do that again.
I’m more bewildered than happy, but I had to post this somewhere.

IMG_0096 (resized).jpegIMG_0096 (resized).jpeg
#405 12 months ago

Almost like a coin landing on its side. Now I have to go find that TZ episode.

1 week later
#406 11 months ago

I was trying to get a lot done today, then things happened, and all of a sudden, I had some spare time.

I used that spare time to take a nap.

Having spare time to take a nap makes me happy.

#407 11 months ago

Today was the one-year anniversary of the last time I ever got up at 5am for work.

I have been very happy for an entire year now!

#408 11 months ago

Getting to bed at 5 am is a better choice!

Cheers,

Chris

1 week later
#409 11 months ago

It would be so nice if this thread ever took off a little and got more people in it.

More positive energy and comments is always a good thing.

I am currently happy about a lot of things.

For one, in another thread, someone here just gave me some great advice, that I had never thought about before. (Long story, was just about beer, but was awesome).

I am also happy that my girlfriend is really getting into us trying to make some decent hamburger pizza. She is now searching for ingredients that I told her a while back would be needed.

I could go on and on, I am happy right now, but you would get bored reading it anyway, and it would be too long.

Please just relax and enjoy life, and be happy for every minute that you have.

I hope all of you are having an amazing day!

#410 11 months ago

Happy!

IMG_1602 (resized).jpegIMG_1602 (resized).jpeg
#411 11 months ago
IMG_1601 (resized).jpegIMG_1601 (resized).jpeg
#412 11 months ago

Waiting for my cars oil change, walked outside and was just treated to a great view of the Blue Angels! I forgot the Naval Academy is commissioning this week. They are doing some cool stuff!

20230524_145502 (resized).jpg20230524_145502 (resized).jpg
#413 11 months ago

I’m happy because I finally killed a fly in the house that’s been driving me nuts for hours!

IMG_0404 (resized).jpegIMG_0404 (resized).jpeg
#414 11 months ago
Quoted from mooch:

I’m happy because I finally killed a fly in the house that’s been driving me nuts for hours!
[quoted image]

My girlfriend catches them with her hand quite easily and puts them outside. This always amazes me!

#415 11 months ago

I let the cats try and get it.

#416 11 months ago
cat-fly.gifcat-fly.gif
#417 11 months ago
Quoted from mooch:

[quoted image]

#418 11 months ago
Quoted from mooch:

[quoted image]

Takes ~1 minute to make. Just add water and some sort of beef. Flies go in, and then they eventually drown.

flytrap (resized).PNGflytrap (resized).PNG

2 weeks later
#419 10 months ago

After midnight, so officially my happy birthday!

Actually, I hate birthdays, and getting older, but I just make the best of it.

If anyone else here has a June 12th birthday, happy birthday to you also!

#420 10 months ago

I’m happy to get some license plates from a free pile at the curb.

D4029E18-6D14-439E-AD6A-CEB7989417F6 (resized).jpegD4029E18-6D14-439E-AD6A-CEB7989417F6 (resized).jpeg
#421 10 months ago
Quoted from onemoresean:

I’m happy to get some license plates from a free pile at the curb.[quoted image]

That Province of Quebec plate is a long way from home.. and old, considering!

#422 10 months ago

If you look you can still find MN plates in those style in use. Probably going to be vanity plates more than anything. The lettering is now 2D and black font color. The annual stickers once matched the license plate if you ordered by mail more recent than above. Now they are back to numbers and letters more like above. And they have traditional style barcodes on the stickers too.

I think we are coming out with blackout plates soon too.

#423 10 months ago

I'll definitely miss the 3D lettering once we also get there, and those older license plates make fantastic wall art!

#424 10 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'll definitely miss the 3D lettering once we also get there, and those older license plates make fantastic wall art!

Agreed.

Picked up a small collection from a guy who gave us this collaboration on the bottom. The 3D letters would have looked better.

That being said the newer style plates used for art is probably rare at this point.

IMG_2507 (resized).jpegIMG_2507 (resized).jpeg
#425 10 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

That Province of Quebec plate is a long way from home.. and old, considering!

It’s in good condition too!

F58D904C-F7FE-4721-A7DD-A0884E893314 (resized).jpegF58D904C-F7FE-4721-A7DD-A0884E893314 (resized).jpeg
#426 10 months ago
Quoted from onemoresean:

It’s in good condition too!

Those Québec plates now say "Je me souviens." That one (attached pic) is probably around 20 years old. The FT letters indicate that it belonged to a company's vehicle. Plates no longer have the year, which is a shame.
20230618_123529 (resized).jpg20230618_123529 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#427 9 months ago

I’m happy because the Smith’s grocery store had cases of 12 bottles of Corona for $9.99 today. Four of ‘em immediately jumped into my car trunk!

IMG_0813 (resized).jpegIMG_0813 (resized).jpegIMG_0812 (resized).jpegIMG_0812 (resized).jpeg
#428 9 months ago
Quoted from mooch:

I’m happy because the Smith’s grocery store had cases of 12 bottles of Corona for $9.99 today. Four of ‘em immediately jumped into my car trunk!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I am happy that you are happy and posted here!

At the moment I am happy the insurance company declined some tests that my doctor was wanting me to get, because at this point it really seemed like I was being strung along.

I hope all of you have a GREAT WEEKEND!

#429 9 months ago
Screenshot_20230701_062938 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230701_062938 (resized).jpg
#430 9 months ago

Felt obliged to post again, I was the last one on July 1st!!
Happy 4th!

EcGRpIxWsAMs9cY (resized).jpgEcGRpIxWsAMs9cY (resized).jpg
#431 9 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Felt obliged to post again, I was the last one on July 1st!!
Happy 4th! [quoted image]

I am trying to be happy, but it is hard with this extreme humidity.

#432 9 months ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I am trying to be happy, but it is hard with this extreme humidity.

I was born for cooler weather, lol, so I feel it as well. No worries, it won't last!
anigif_enhanced-1526-1461872870-10.gifanigif_enhanced-1526-1461872870-10.gif

#433 9 months ago

Picking up a NIB Alien LV tomorrow, makes me happy! Helping to keep this thread alive makes me just as happy!

#434 9 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Helping to keep this thread alive makes me just as happy!

Thanks! I will try to do better also.

I am happy that I think I found the problem causing all the jerking when stopping and starting while towing my boat.

I thought it was my boat trailer, but now pretty sure I found the play was in the hitch stuff on my truck, which was a cheap and easy fix.

If the weather forecast holds, I will test it Tuesday.

#435 9 months ago

My oldest daughter completed her dissertation defense and after seven years will be getting her doctorate in Plant Biology. We are not suppose to make any announcements but she is not on Pinside so I think this is ok We are very happy she stuck with it!

#436 9 months ago

I am happy that I now have a good reason why I cannot go anywhere to work.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#437 9 months ago

I am happy that I now have a good reason why I cannot go anywhere to work. [quoted image]

Also, happy that I have more time for this now. (Funny how I can get around that tree as long as I have my boat with me).

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#438 9 months ago

One of my friends that is in his 60's, went through a divorce about a year ago, and he has been showing me all of these pictures of the ladies he has been dating now, and I am happy that there are plenty of options out there for him, they all looked pretty good.

Sometimes I am almost ready to trade my girlfriend in for a new one, but she is actually very awesome, to have put up with me for as long as she has.

I am pretty happy with everything.

If only that tree wasn't blocking my road, and I could get up at 5am again, and sit in traffic again.

I hope all of you have a happy weekend!

#439 9 months ago

Sometimes I am almost ready to trade my girlfriend in for a new one, but she is actually very awesome, to have put up with me for as long as she has.

7sgyzy.jpg7sgyzy.jpg
#440 9 months ago

I'm happy. Having a great day.

Had a couple little kids in. They had a few quarters. Played a couple cheaper games. Before they left I gave them a couple credits on GNR. Told them one each, they had to share.

They hit the start button, monkey flipped away. One got his picture up.

No matter how hard you work. Seeing a kid having fun makes it all worthwhile.

LTG : )

#441 9 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm happy. Having a great day.
Had a couple little kids in. They had a few quarters. Played a couple cheaper games. Before they left I gave them a couple credits on GNR. Told them one each, they had to share.
They hit the start button, monkey flipped away. One got his picture up.
No matter how hard you work. Seeing a kid having fun makes it all worthwhile.
LTG : )

That was very nice of you, and you are a really nice person anyway! Happy Friday!

1 week later
#442 9 months ago

I am happy that so far this summer with all of the heat and humidity that it has not been that bad, and I am still alive.

I am happy to be alive right now, and I look forward to seeing what the next pinball machines will be themed about.

Also, happy that so far this summer no new pinball machines have been announced, that I would have to have.

Money is a tad tight for me at the moment, with upcoming property taxes, and my truck needing 5k in repairs also.

Happy that a couple of weeks ago I was able to change out a water heater at a rental house, and save a few bucks doing that myself.

#443 9 months ago

Oh, and last Tuesday my girlfriend actually showed up 2 minutes early instead of 30 minutes late, and I was very happy about that.

#444 9 months ago

Im happy that finally I’m in a thread that everyone is happy, not fighting with anyone, not calling any names at each other, misjudging, downvoting, or any negativity actions. I’m happy that you are happy! Thanks

#445 9 months ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

Im happy that finally I’m in a thread that everyone is happy, not fighting with anyone, not calling any names at each other, misjudging, downvoting, or any negativity actions. I’m happy that you are happy! Thanks

I am happy that you are happy.

Post here anytime with a positive comment, and you will for sure get at least get one upvote from me, maybe many more from others also.

No downvotes here ever please.

#446 9 months ago

While ago we were going to take the boat to the lake. (Me and my girlfriend).

I always test the boat before I leave, and it would not start while ago. I have been using a battery maintainer on it, and trying my best, but just a bunch of clicks when I turned the key.

Was about to just leave the boat at home and go to the lake anyway and use the beach area, but at the last minute I wiggled the battery cables, and all was good, and the boat trip to the lake went great, and we were very happy!

Also, I was happy that the lake water was still a tad cool, felt great today, when we jumped off the boat into the water for a while.

As hot as it has been lately, I figured the lake water would feel like a hot tub, but it felt more like a swimming pool that stays in the shade.

Looking forward to getting back in the water again next week. Makes us happy.

Very nice during the week, when not many other boats are out there.

I hope all of you are having a great, and happy week!

#447 9 months ago

To finally be the closest i have been with the ultimate pinball collection.
just added Mermaid; Fathom revisited and Foo Fighters.

1 month later
#448 7 months ago

N s f w
Excellent song imo.

Happy song bring me the horizon.

#449 7 months ago

I have a WHOLE LOT of happy songs, but this came to mind pretty fast:

#450 7 months ago

Also, this one:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

11,855 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 494 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-happy-thread/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.