23542D4F-F566-4A11-A45A-F8073FFB6144.gif
F8EFC134-784F-446E-A595-F2D11CC01278 (resized).jpeg
918AF46A-4F3E-4FF4-B453-C2A0370DD7FA (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
AD136B44-2EC9-4F0C-AE73-1A4C1588C19C (resized).jpeg
B6E18B56-68C1-4FED-B483-1EC45969FF51 (resized).jpeg
F53BA8C0-DB43-425D-8F90-93487E022971 (resized).jpeg

There are 395 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 4 months ago
#352 4 months ago

New pages make me happy.

2 weeks later
#353 4 months ago

I’m happy because the gas station down the street has ice cold 16oz cans of PBR for just 99 cents each.
I’ll be even happier after I drink a couple of them.

918AF46A-4F3E-4FF4-B453-C2A0370DD7FA (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#354 3 months ago

11 day happy Friday bump!

#355 3 months ago
Quoted from mooch:

I’m happy because the gas station down the street has ice cold 16oz cans of PBR for just 99 cents each.
I’ll be even happier after I drink a couple of them.
[quoted image]

Whoa that's a good deal! I'm happy the Phillies are in the playoffs.
Go Phils!!

#356 3 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Whoa that's a good deal! I'm happy the Phillies are in the playoffs.
Go Phils!!

Any games tonight?

I’ve been tuned out of baseball this season.

#357 3 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Any games tonight?

Game right now. Yanks and Indians. Tied. Top of tenth

#358 3 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Any games tonight?

Playoffs only time I'm seriously watching.

#359 3 months ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Game right now. Yanks and Indians. Tied. Top of tenth

Will tune in now!

Honestly just having baseball on in the background while I’m doing something else makes me happy.

#360 3 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Will tune in now!
Honestly just having baseball on in the background while I’m doing something else makes me happy.

Game just ended but Phillies braves on now

1 week later
#361 3 months ago

HAPPY!

What thread is this?

Confess I am just clowning around.

Almost 3am, in the middle of the work week, and I have nothing that I have to get up early to do or take care of.

I am very happy about that, because I have stayed up way too late tonight, and I had a few too many beers, and I have really enjoyed making a lot of posts all over the place here tonight, and I have learned a little in the process.

This is a very AWESOME SITE!

Plenty of great people here that try their best to give AWESOME advice.

I try to be good and pay back some good advice when I can also.

I really hope all of you have a GREAT WEEK!

#362 3 months ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

HAPPY!
What thread is this?
Confess I am just clowning around.
Almost 3am, in the middle of the work week, and I have nothing that I have to get up early to do or take care of.

Haha! I’m in different time zone than you, but now it’s 3am here too!
I’m happy that I retired a couple of years ago and can now sit around like a bum at night enjoying a few adult beverages with no work the next day.
You’re right that this is an awesome site.
I love it. And I appreciate awesome people like you who keep the conversation fun and positive. Cheers to you Johnny!

For a bit of fun, here’s a neat video I stumbled upon the other day- What if The Beatles played Stairway to Heaven…

#363 3 months ago

middle of the work week

It’s Friday for me BUT that means more work Thursday and Friday on other things. Not like I sit on the sofa and be lazy. Things need to get done around here. I’m really behind on yard work for example

Can’t remember the last time I worked less than a 50 hour work week anyway.

But either way….still happy.

1 week later
#364 3 months ago

Rescued 9 more this evening!

I’ve heard the remakes blink too fast and don’t last as long

F8EFC134-784F-446E-A595-F2D11CC01278 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#367 82 days ago

Well it’s cold out. But it’s Friday. Therefore a reason to be happy. At least the sun is out.

#368 82 days ago

I just received my santee's name for Pinside Secret Santa! We can start on those gifts, that makes me happy!

#369 82 days ago

With all the leaves I have been cleaning up, I am not happy just yet, but I am content.

I will be happy when all the leaves finish falling, and I can clean them up one last time and be done and can finally enjoy the nice cool air that is here now.

I am very happy that the air is cool and crisp now!

1 week later
#370 73 days ago

This song always made me happy when it came on the radio.

#371 71 days ago

Makes me happy to see that there's none of that grumpiness here that you sometimes see on other threads!

#372 71 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Makes me happy to see that there's none of that grumpiness here that you sometimes see on other threads!

This thread cheers up the grumpiest of the grumpy!

23542D4F-F566-4A11-A45A-F8073FFB6144.gif
#373 71 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

It is the 2nd most happiest thread, with the overall happiest thread being "What machine did you bring home today".

I hope all of you have a GREAT WEEK!

#374 65 days ago

Happy Holidays!

I hope Santa brings you everything that you wish for in a few weeks, and in the meantime, I hope all of you have a wonderful week!

#375 61 days ago

My almost 14 year old puppy Semper, who went from 30 to 22 pounds after refusing most food for 3 months is eating again and gaining weight! He is enjoying walks again! Wife has been feeding him better than me and I'm totally good with that.

20221127_170612 (resized).jpg
#376 61 days ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

My almost 14 year old puppy Semper, who went from 30 to 22 pounds after refusing most food for 3 months is eating again and gaining weight! He is enjoying walks again! Wife has been feeding him better than me and I'm totally good with that.

Best Christmas present ever !

LTG : )

#377 61 days ago

Happy Friday! (I'm celebrating by going to bed soon. Getting older sucks)

Great pic sataneatscheese you should post that in the dog thread too if you don't know about that thread yet.

1 week later
#378 54 days ago
Quoted from EJS:

Happy Friday!

The weeks fly by faster and faster the older I get. It does not seem like Friday at all to me.

I am very happy that I am pretty much as good as new now, after I was very sick a few weeks ago.

I tested negative for everything, so no clue what that mess was. First time that I had been sick since 2019, so another reason to be HAPPY!

I am also very happy that I no longer have to drive much, unless on a vacation, and I do not have to sit in traffic, and pay all the high prices at the pump too often.

While ago I was in an area on business, that I always top off my gas tank there because prices are normally the lowest.

I just paid $2.57 a gallon, and I am happy that it has come way down, from where it was for a while.

I hope all of you have a GREAT WEEKEND!

#379 50 days ago

Passed my CISSP-ISSEP certification after more than a week of cramming and ignoring the family. Looking forward to a long Christmas break making it up to the kids and wife. If you have any idea what that test is...

#380 50 days ago

Had to Google that. Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) concentration of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional certification.

Congrats!

#381 48 days ago

After 14 years, my favorite local radio station is back on the air! 99x

I am so happy that station is back.

Happy Christmas!

#382 47 days ago

I am happy I discovered Ashiatsu massage. What is Ashiatsu massage?
Ashiatsu massage is a unique technique where specially educated massage therapists use their feet to apply deep pressure to your body. It's often called a barefoot massage. This massage is especially great the day after a workout at the gym. If you have not tried it-you are missing out

massage (resized).jpg
#383 46 days ago

Three days ago our seven month year old cat bolted out the door and didn't come back - the first night was 30 degree temps but the second night got to minus 6 degrees and was almost as cold last night. My wife was convinced she was a goner and was pretty upset. Last night I got up in the middle of the night to stoke the fire and thought I heard a soft meow outside. Got dressed and called her name - she was 30 feet up in a tree by the fireplace. Got an extension ladder and got her down and in the house. She was moving slow but it does not look like she got frostbite, at least not much or permanent damage. Was probably mostly dehydrated. Doubtful she was in the tree the whole time. Mostly sleeping now but drinking water and eating and moving around. We will take her into the vet on Monday if we see any further signs of frostbite but this pretty much seems like a Christmas Miracle for us.

Wife is super happy, and so am I (the dog not so much I think )

IMG_20221224_174931 (resized).jpg
#384 46 days ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Three days ago our seven month year old cat bolted out the door and didn't come back - the first night was 30 degree temps but the second night got to minus 6 degrees and was almost as cold last night. My wife was convinced she was a goner and was pretty upset. Last night I got up in the middle of the night to stoke the fire and thought I heard a soft meow outside. Got dressed and called her name - she was 30 feet up in a tree by the fireplace. Got an extension ladder and got her down and in the house. She was moving slow but it does not look like she got frostbite, at least not much or permanent damage. Was probably mostly dehydrated. Doubtful she was in the tree the whole time. Mostly sleeping now but drinking water and eating and moving around. We will take her into the vet on Monday if we see any further signs of frostbite but this pretty much seems like a Christmas Miracle for us.
Wife is super happy, and so am I (the dog not so much I think )
[quoted image]

That’s great news. She’s a cutie. Hopefully this scared her enough to not do that again. Definitely a Christmas blessing if not a miracle. Merry Christmas!

#385 46 days ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Three days ago our seven month year old cat bolted out the door and didn't come back

I am happy that all of that turned out great!

Reminds me of the black lab mix that I had a very long time ago.

He was a stray when I found him, or actually when he found me. His name was Blackie.

Blackie was bad to jump the fence, to go bark at a neighbor taking out their trash at night, and then come back to the gate, whining, wanting to be let back in.

I was like really dude, you can jump the fence to get out, but you cannot jump the fence to get back in?

One time he did not come back, days later this lady that commuted to work with my aunt was talking about this awesome dog that had strayed to their place, and yep, it was Blackie.

Blackie never pulled that again, he was happy to be back.

That dog used to go everywhere with me, and he would ride on construction equipment with me all day while I was working.

Anyway, Happy Christmas, and Merry New Year!

2 weeks later
#386 32 days ago

Well I'm having a great day because I tried printing a shipping label, the planets and stars lined up and everything worked right on the first try.

#387 30 days ago

I am happy, that I am alive, and doing mostly fine.

My mom is 79, and she has severe memory loss now.

A few months ago, I bought her a new phone, because she lost hers.

Tomorrow/today now, I have to get some keys made for her, because she lost her keys. (I keep the master set, for just in case, and when she asked for the master set, I said Hell No). (A few bucks to get new keys made is no big deal, hundreds of bucks for new locks are).

My uncle, that is the next closest family member to me recently lost his wife (my aunt), and he is not taking it well at all, and he has been suicidal, but I have been helping with him a lot also.

I have had a GREAT life!

Right now, I am happy that I have plenty of time to help with my family, as they are aging and needing more help from me.

I hope all of you have a GREAT WEEK!
Johnny

#388 29 days ago

I am happy, that I am alive, and doing mostly fine.

Johnny,
I am happy to read your optimistic posts not just here but in many threads. One of the positive personalities on Pinside - Thanks and keep it up!

#389 28 days ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Johnny,
I am happy to read your optimistic posts not just here but in many threads. One of the positive personalities on Pinside - Thanks and keep it up!

Thanks! You are also very awesome, and you have given me and others some very great advice at times also. Please keep that up!

I have just cut the cord! Today!

No more pay TV for me, after years of that.

I never realized how much is out there for free, with a good antenna. Picks up awesome also!

In the future I am sure I will stream some tv, after one of my friends shows me how that works, for some channels that the antenna doesn't pick up.

Confess I already know that I will miss the button to pause live tv, and then be able to fast forward through the commercials later and just watch a show.

Mute button will be my friend now, when commercials are on.

Pretty damn happy that in the last few months I have found ways to save money, to make up for the money I was making part time doing construction.

That crap was only part time but seemed like full time the way it seemed I was always called at the last minute. Not that I wanted to do that crap full time, or even have the time for it, but it is what I grew up doing, and I kind of liked operating some of those machines.

Almost the weekend now, and I hope all of you have a great weekend!

#390 27 days ago
98D1B163-C46F-46BC-BC6F-474C7F43EA69 (resized).jpeg
#391 27 days ago

These old stickers make me happy.

#392 27 days ago

My cat too.

EB7FFC96-6DC6-42E1-9048-0BA348237410 (resized).jpeg
#393 27 days ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

My cat too.
[quoted image]

That cat made me and my girlfriend happy! But had to tell her "No, we're not getting one!" Lol

#394 26 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

That cat made me and my girlfriend happy! But had to tell her "No, we're not getting one!" Lol

Get one. You will not regret it. They are the most amazing breed.

1 week later
#395 15 days ago

A store that is about 2-miles from me has the cheapest prices on beer. Cheaper, or the same price sometimes, as a wholesale club that had a yearly fee, and was a 15-mile drive.

I am happy that I have cheap beer close by.

Also, happy that they have a good supply now, for a while I had to get there right when it was being delivered and take mine off the pallets outside to make sure I got it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
There are 395 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-happy-thread/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.