IMG_1842 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1845 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1712 (resized).jpeg
7sgyzy.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
anigif_enhanced-1526-1461872870-10.gif
EcGRpIxWsAMs9cY (resized).jpg
There are 494 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.
#251 2 years ago

We traded in the wife's 2013 Durango and our 2010 Ram for a new Ram 1500 for her back in late November. Ordered Nov 20th, came in January 28th. Just under 10 weeks, much sooner than we thought. Happy wife, happy life

If we could only get NIB pins that fast ...

20220131_065314_HDR (resized).jpg20220131_065314_HDR (resized).jpg
#252 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I don't have many games, but I am totally happy with the variety.

More doesn't always mean better. I would be just as happy with 10 to 12 machines. The collection isn't so much for me as it is for others to enjoy. Just need to find space to have everything set up at once which will happen...someday. It seems like a crime to have a working/shopped machine in storage position. Some of those are. The TZ on the left is FILTHY actually.

For a long time, I was buying and selling very frequently, but now I am not looking to buy anything, or sell anything.

I used to sell and buy a lot but I got out of that habit. Now I think it's better to trade. Pinball is harder to find than money. If I need a little more money I'll go work at the McDonalds down the street. I'll be looking forward to doing a trade in the next month or so once I make a "good" Capt. Fantastic out of two. Will trade the good one and the bad one will get CPR playfield.

I used to think a Jaws pin would be a must have if ever made. Now not so much.

Yeah the Jurassic Park scratches that itch I think. More plot things going on. Need something more nautical? Stern POTC is what you need.

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Just under 10 weeks, much sooner than we thought. Happy wife, happy life
If we could only get NIB pins that fast ...
[quoted image]

Damn, that is really fast! I wish I was that lucky. I ordered my 2500 first week of Aug. They “think” it will be arriving end of Feb

#254 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Damn, that is really fast! I wish I was that lucky. I ordered my 2500 first week of Aug. They “think” it will be arriving end of Feb

The dealer said it was their fastest one yet during COVID. I think we just got lucky - picked a build package they already had going on the line, or possible already done waiting on a chip. Who knows? When we ordered they said hopefully 16 weeks so they beat that pretty good.

#255 2 years ago

My wife just text me that my neighbor snowblowed our driveway, 12”+ and still coming down, now I can just drink beer after work.

#256 2 years ago

Happy!

IMG_20220206_112443033 (resized).jpgIMG_20220206_112443033 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#257 2 years ago

I am happy that I am not currently in the market for a new or used car or truck, or a new or used pinball machine either.

Right now, just going fishing anytime I can, and having a long afternoon nap anytime I can.

2 weeks later
#258 2 years ago

I am happy that I was born when I was and got to hear all the awesome 80's music all the time on the radio.

I like a few songs from pretty much every decade I have been alive, but overall, 80's music is the best.

The only real negative thing I can think of about the 80's was the 55mph speed limit.

#259 2 years ago

I am happy that I was born when I was and got to hear all the awesome 80's music all the time on the radio.
I like a few songs from pretty much every decade I have been alive, but overall, 80's music is the best.
The only real negative thing I can think of about the 80's was the 55mph speed limit.

Now THIS I can get on board with. 80s music makes me happy.

#260 2 years ago

Look at the low from today and what’s coming up. I’m definitely happy!

2409ABD0-5A1C-41D4-B44F-E4C7CE8DC2CD (resized).png2409ABD0-5A1C-41D4-B44F-E4C7CE8DC2CD (resized).png
#261 2 years ago

The chili last night did not agree with me, and I just laid around most of today.

Happy about that now, because I feel better adjusted to this time change crap.

I will be very happy if someday this time change crap goes away for good.

#262 2 years ago

The chili last night did not agree with me, and I just laid around most of today.
Happy about that now, because I feel better adjusted to this time change crap.
I will be very happy if someday this time change crap goes away for good.

I’m happy I woke up at 8:30 new time rested. I’m like….”I won” at daylight savings time change.

1 week later
#263 2 years ago

I am happy that I was finally able to find one of those metal cans for starting charcoal.

Now I never have to buy the fluid again, and after 2 times using the can, I can already tell that the charcoal is ready in 1/3 of the time it took using fluid.

Next, I will be very happy if the saw chains I bought for half price are actually worth a crap. They seem to weigh about half what an Oregon chain weighs.

#264 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:I am happy that I was finally able to find one of those metal cans for starting charcoal.
Now I never have to buy the fluid again, and after 2 times using the can, I can already tell that the charcoal is ready in 1/3 of the time it took using fluid.
Next, I will be very happy if the saw chains I bought for half price are actually worth a crap. They seem to weigh about half what an Oregon chain weighs.

The fire starters are nice,but make sure your windows are closed if you use it near the house.

#265 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

The fire starters are nice,but make sure your windows are closed if you use it near the house.

Yeah, that newspaper smoke is very thick and smells, so I totally get that.

#266 2 years ago

HAPPY!

THANKS!

For a while now I have been pretty much upvoting every post in the Elvira thread, because everyone is so cool and helpful.

Well, while ago someone actually complained and asked if moderators could step in and stop me from upvoting every post.

I gave that post a upvote also.

Later I responded to it, and I got several upvotes, I was very surprised.

THANKS AGAIN!

Stay Happy and have a great week!

#267 2 years ago

Well, while ago someone actually complained and asked if moderators could step in and stop me from upvoting every post.

And they said?

HELL NO!!!

#268 2 years ago

HAPPY!
THANKS!
For a while now I have been pretty much upvoting every post in the Elvira thread, because everyone is so cool and helpful.
I gave that post a upvote also.
Later I responded to it, and I got several upvotes, I was very surprised.
THANKS AGAIN!
Stay Happy and have a great week!

Well at least you won't see that miserable prick participating in the happy thread.
I've been asking a lot of questions in the Golden Tee club thread. I appreciate when someone replies ,so I upvote them. I guess I better stop,so I don't upset someone.

#269 2 years ago

The wind is about like a tropical storm here at the moment.

I will be very happy if trees do not fall again and knock out everything and I cannot even get on Pinside for 30 days, like what happened the last time the wind was blowing like this.

#270 2 years ago

I don’t know if I can install this in a game it’s so beautiful

79D09FCD-7EC4-4024-A3E1-559CC454F4C7 (resized).jpeg79D09FCD-7EC4-4024-A3E1-559CC454F4C7 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#271 1 year ago

I am happy the burning season is almost over. I put out 31 hot spots in the woods today that this bad boy burning machine started. (Only one fire flared up enough that the excavator was needed).

IMG_20220421_160605460 (resized).jpgIMG_20220421_160605460 (resized).jpg
#272 1 year ago

I’m happy I got to see what all the fuss is about with Valhalla. Pretty neat game. I believe Scott dropped in at my last winter party too!

5FF08FDC-B11A-43F2-A281-4F3D328F6D87 (resized).jpeg5FF08FDC-B11A-43F2-A281-4F3D328F6D87 (resized).jpeg
#273 1 year ago

Folks at work gave me two NIB pins as birthday gifts!

20220429_170054 (resized).jpg20220429_170054 (resized).jpg20220429_171643 (resized).jpg20220429_171643 (resized).jpg
#274 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Folks at work gave me two NIB pins as birthday gifts![quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have any special mods in mind.

#275 1 year ago

I'm happy that there's a YouTube channel. It's like having a really smart friend who helps you fix stuff. What a great feeling when you learn how to fix something,and save yourself some money. Man I wish this was around when I was growing up,I probably could have become a doctor.
I like watching it best on my TV , using the YouTube app. I do hate when someone says they have a great one minute fix for something,and the video is 30 minutes long ! I useally just pass on it, since they probably just like to hear themselves talk.

#276 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Folks at work gave me two NIB pins as birthday gifts![quoted image][quoted image]

Make sure you put some Cliffys on those!

#277 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I'm happy that there's a YouTube channel. It's like having a really smart friend who helps you fix stuff. What a great feeling when you learn how to fix something,and save yourself some money. Man I wish this was around when I was growing up,I probably could have become a doctor.
I like watching it best on my TV , using the YouTube app. I do hate when someone says they have a great one minute fix for something,and the video is 30 minutes long ! I useally just pass on it, since they probably just like to hear themselves talk.

YouTube strikes again! My wife was complaining that her self propelled lawn boy mower was hard to push. She likes cutting a small section of our backyard. Checked YouTube, and it was a one minute fix,sweet !
I thought I was going to spend all Sunday fixing the mower.
Now if I could get her out of her fear of driving the riding mower,I'd never have to cut grass again

1 week later
#278 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

YouTube strikes again!

YouTube is AWESOME! I am very HAPPY that site exists and I can have a few beers and listen to some music, watch a video about a repair I need to make, or sometimes even watch a movie.

One of my favorite things on YouTube is the full length VH1 Behind The Music episodes. I used to love that show back when VH1 was still good, before they went to crap like MTV.

Stay Happy My Friends!

#279 1 year ago

Today I had a beer today since I cant remember when the last time was. So that made me happy. Actually it was about 1/3rd of a bottle. The bottle was about 20oz and 14.4% ABV so I needed help. Also happy to finally score myself a Slick Chick.

#280 1 year ago

I'm just happy to have found a happy thread on Pinside. There's not enough goodwill going around.

Also, I hope you will join Pinside's Secret Santa from LesManley next Holliday season - yet another happy thread on Pinside, and probably the most fun!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread#post-6599736

#281 1 year ago

I ordered a Star Wars Premium, yes I'm late coming to that show, but it still made me real happy!

#282 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'm just happy to have found a happy thread on Pinside. There's not enough goodwill going around.
Also, I hope you will join Pinside's Secret Santa from LesManley next Holliday season - yet another happy thread on Pinside, and probably the most fun!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread#post-6599736

I thought the IBTL thread was your happy thread!

#283 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

I thought the IBTL thread was your happy thread!

Shhh..it's a secret!

#284 1 year ago

VERY HAPPY that I am going away on a vacation!

Maybe I will remember to make some pics, I keep forgetting my phone is actually a camera also. I am old school.

#285 1 year ago

Another reason to be HAPPY:

Going on a fishing vacation, and I just looked at the weather, and there is supposed to be a west wind most of the time I am there.

Old saying: when the wind blows out of the west, the fish bite the best, and when the wind blows out of the east, the fish bite the least.

1 week later
#286 1 year ago

Going on a fishing vacation, and I just looked at the weather, and there is supposed to be a west wind most of the time I am there.

That worked out well for catching over 150 fish in 3 days, problem is it was mostly all saltwater catfish that we threw back.

BUT! Still happy though that we had a great time, and was able to have so much fun reeling in all those fish!

(We have been back a week now, and my girlfriend is still complaining about how catching all those fish have messed up her arms).

STAY HAPPY MY FRIENDS!

#287 1 year ago

Before we left on that trip, one of my clients really ticked me off.

I have been very HAPPY that they have not called again yet since I returned home.

I have actually been avoiding my phone because I do not want to hear from them about any work they need me for at the moment.

In the meantime another client tried to call and text while I was avoiding my phone, and I love this client, and they showed up at my door with a gift.

I am getting older, and my time here is getting shorter, and I will no longer deal with anyone that ticks me off.

I am pretty frugal anyway, and I damn sure can be more frugal to do work I enjoy that pays a tad less, than to ever work for anyone else again that ticks me off, just because I can make a tad more.

I could make a hell of a lot more, but those clients would want me working 80 hours a week, and HELL NO!, I am not doing that, I did that for years when I was younger.

I am not going to burn any bridges at this point, but instead just have good excuses to people that ticks me off and calls me back again.

Very good excuses that may make them decide what they may have said, or even texted to me that I am all of a sudden sick all the time and not available to help them anymore. (the greedy assholes).

Sorry for the long rant.

I do still have tons of funny stuff to post in funny captions whenever I finally get some time.

Between doing work that I love, and my girlfriend spending so much time with me, I just have less time for Pinside at the moment.

I am HAPPY to have work I love, and a awesome girlfriend!

I am also very HAPPY that I am finally ready to just tell a certain client to kiss my ass the next time they call.

I just want to be HAPPY, and that client just stresses me out anymore. HELL NO!

On a side note I also would be very happy if I no longer received any spam calls.

But VERY HAPPY THOUGH that I have found how many TV channels I can get for free with an antenna, and cutting the cord and saving that few bucks a month when my contract is up.

STAY HAPPY MY FRIENDS!

#288 1 year ago

Last day in the Military was May 31st. First went into the Army in 1983. Served in all three compos (Active, Reserves, National Guard). Deployed to Afghanistan, state emergencies, been to multiple other countries including Poland, Panama, Egypt, Israel, Germany, Romania, Kuwait, and others. Had great opportunities to command and serve with great people who care about the nation and the world. At first I was a little melancholy about it, but now feel happy - mission complete.

This pic was from the Illinois National Guard's Civil Disturbance Response in Chicago in 2020. We had 900 soldiers deployed across the state. The tall guy is from our MP battalion who was primarily deployed in Chicago. I'm the short guy

Civil (resized).jpgCivil (resized).jpg
#289 1 year ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Last day in the Military was May 31st. First went into the Army in 1983. Served in all three compos (Active, Reserves, National Guard). Deployed to Afghanistan, state emergencies, been to multiple other countries including Poland, Panama, Egypt, Israel, Germany, Romania, Kuwait, and others. Had great opportunities to command and serve with great people who care about the nation and the world. At first I was a little melancholy about it, but now feel happy - mission complete.
This pic was from the Illinois National Guard's Civil Disturbance Response in Chicago in 2020. We had 900 soldiers deployed across the state. The tall guy is from our MP battalion who was primarily deployed in Chicago. I'm the short guy
[quoted image]

Respect! What a great career and deployments. I'm sure you've done it all, you've seen it all, and then some! Now, you can focus on pinballs, IBTL and thread locks!

#290 1 year ago

I invited my stebro and his wife to a pinball meet and tournament. They absolutely enjoyed playing pinballs and meeting the people in the hobby. That made me real happy!

20220604_120102 (resized).jpg20220604_120102 (resized).jpg20220604_120300 (resized).jpg20220604_120300 (resized).jpg
#291 1 year ago

I am happy, if you are happy, and I am happily helping to keep this thread alive...

#292 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

I am happy, if you are happy, and I am happily helping to keep this thread alive...

Upvoting your post just made me happy!

#293 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

this is the spirit!

#294 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Quoted from spicekabay:

this is the spirit!

I love to upvote!

I have never left a downvote and I never will.

STAY HAPPY!

#295 1 year ago

I am happy the burning season is almost over. I put out 31 hot spots in the woods today that this bad boy burning machine started. (Only one fire flared up enough that the excavator was needed).
[quoted image]

Johnny, what the heck is that contraption?

#296 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Johnny, what the heck is that contraption?

It is called a burning machine. It is a very powerful fan to make a fire burn very hot and fast.

#297 1 year ago

It is called a burning machine. It is a very powerful fan to make a fire burn very hot and fast.

Reminds me of contraptions I've seen to burn out tree stumps more quickly.

#298 1 year ago

I’m happy it’s Friday. Didn’t get home til 11 last night which is rare for me. Sitting next to a great lady tonight too

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#299 1 year ago

I am very happy that I have plenty of work close to home, and I can say no if that one customer were to call wanting me to drive 2 hours round trip to help him at the moment. (Yeah, the dude that has the burning machine).

Not only do I not care about driving with the high gas prices, but also I have not felt great recently, so nice to stay close to home for now.

For several weeks now my girlfriend and I have also been happy playing Mexican Train dominos.

In the last week I also had a tooth go to hurting pretty bad, same one that has hurt in the past, and just like in the past it has started behaving again.

A while back I did have a lot of dental work, and although that tooth was on my list, I guess the dentist seen some reason to leave it alone.

I will be totally happy if I never have any more dental expenses, hell, I have had surgeries cheaper than a dental visit.

STAY HAPPY! (Yeah, it will not help with the pain at the pump and other things, but it may hopefully at least help with the blood pressure and other things)

#300 1 year ago

Day three of a Four Day weekend at home. Pretty happy just working on things that have been on the list for a while. Currently "tricking" out the Golf Car dash, wiring and a new Steering wheel. Why I don't know but it is nice to work on something outside that doesn't involve getting on a ladder or moving massive amounts of mulch, rock or stone.

golf1 (resized).jpggolf1 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 494 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-happy-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.