pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1838 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1842 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1845 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1712 (resized).jpeg
There are 511 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 64 days ago

Happy Friday!

I'm up a tad too late, having a few too many beers at the moment, but I deserve it!

I drove mom around all day and helped her with everything she needed to take care of, and then I took care of all the things I needed to get done.

I have no complaints.

Mom kept telling me how wonderful it is that I'm around to help her with all of her shopping, and driving her, and that she hopes I always will.

That is a good thing, she is glad that she no longer has to drive, instead of being upset that she cannot drive anymore, because now she has me around to help her find items in stores now.

It does get old though, being asked the same question 5 times in 10 minutes.

Just have to be patient, dementia or short-term memory loss as she likes to call it, is no fun, and she does hate it that she has this issue.

I'm just happy that I can be around and help her, she is very awesome.

I hope all of you have a Happy Weekend!

#502 62 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Happy Friday!
I'm up a tad too late, having a few too many beers at the moment, but I deserve it!
I drove mom around all day and helped her with everything she needed to take care of, and then I took care of all the things I needed to get done.
I have no complaints.
Mom kept telling me how wonderful it is that I'm around to help her with all of her shopping, and driving her, and that she hopes I always will.
That is a good thing, she is glad that she no longer has to drive, instead of being upset that she cannot drive anymore, because now she has me around to help her find items in stores now.
It does get old though, being asked the same question 5 times in 10 minutes.
Just have to be patient, dementia or short-term memory loss as she likes to call it, is no fun, and she does hate it that she has this issue.
I'm just happy that I can be around and help her, she is very awesome.
I hope all of you have a Happy Weekend!

Sorry to hear about your mom, but I am sure she is very happy to have you. Stumbled across this thread and noticed 3yrs ago you were happy to get your Elvira HOH, this past year I was just as excited to get mine! Hope you’re still enjoying yours!

#503 62 days ago
Quoted from PinFascination:

Sorry to hear about your mom, but I am sure she is very happy to have you. Stumbled across this thread and noticed 3yrs ago you were happy to get your Elvira HOH, this past year I was just as excited to get mine! Hope you’re still enjoying yours!

Thanks! Mom can give me a headache asking me the same question 5 times in 10 minutes, but I know to be patient, because every time she asks a question for her anyway, it's the first time she has asked it.

It all comes in waves, she is fine for a while for the most part, and not fine for a while.

As far as Elvira, it is a very fun game, and we played it a lot for a while, but later I sold it. Fun, but just not a keeper for me.

The newest game I have is a Jaws premium, and so far, I do think this game will be around for a long time.

So far, out of all the awesome games I have ever had, the only one that is still bolted to the floor is The Walking Dead pro. I have had it 7-8 years now, the longest I have ever owned a game.

As far as pinball machines, I would be very happy if Stern came out with an Idiocracy pinball machine. Done right, I think it would last a long time for me like I think Jaws will.

1 month later
#504 23 days ago

Food Depot has chicken drumsticks for 59cents a pound right now. I stocked up!

1 week later
#505 16 days ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#506 16 days ago

Glad you are still keeping it happy Johnny!

#507 16 days ago

I had a buddy spend the night the other day and had an epiphany while playing games. We were playing some of my games that have stainless steel trim on them and I had a special moment. I have come to the realization that I really like the feeling of smooth stainless steel on my palms(especially older worn in lock bars) and it makes me feel good when playing. I think I now prefer stainless over powder coating/chrome just to get that special smooth feeling. -Stainless steel trim makes me happy

Stainless steel bar (resized).jpgStainless steel bar (resized).jpg
#508 16 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I have come to the realization that I really like the feeling of smooth stainless steel on my palms

Thank god my buddy knows what a freak I am. I was like-'Bro feel how silky smooth this is-does this not feel awesome?' as I rubbed the lockdown bar like a genie lamp. Feel it bro-feel it!

So smooth.gifSo smooth.gif
#509 16 days ago

oh, the happy thread again... I can't remember when I was this happy seeing someone is still alive.

1 week later
#510 7 days ago

I found this on YouTube tonight after a few beers. An entertaining synced-up mish-mash video of a 1964 Beatles concert in Philly. Took me back 60 years and made me happy.

1 week later
#511 21 hours ago

I've been having some trouble with some tenants at a rental property, and I needed to go there while ago. I was dreading that.

Actually, everything turned out really well, they actually have cleaned up most of their mess.

I'm HAPPY!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
J&K pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
J&K pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,900 (OBO)
There are 511 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.