(Topic ID: 67392)

The Hangover Trilogy Pinball ?

By Darth_Chris

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“The Hangover Trilogy Pinball ?”

• I'm so much into this the theme itself is a buy for me 1 vote
      6%
    • Nah, It's Big Lebowski's turn first 2 votes
      11%
    • I hate Vegas and I wish I could live in a monastery. The theme is scary to me. 0 votes
    • Only if the make Allan or Mr. Chow LE 0 votes
    • Nope 15 votes
      83%

(18 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 10 years ago

Just saw, very late I know, The Hangover part 3 this afternoon. With all these themes on the table : Walking Dead, The Big Lebowski and many many more do you think The Hangover, even with a very mature or immature content and hilarious jokes has a chance to have his own pinball ?

#2 10 years ago

No. No. No.

#3 10 years ago

Lebowski is a legit phenomenon because the movie is unbelievable & gets better every time you watch it.

No one will remember the Hangover movies fondly in a few years....hell, most people couldn't give a shit now. I couldn't get through 20 minutes of the 2nd one...oooph. An alleged comedy should make me laugh at some point within its first 20 min.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I couldn't get through 20 minutes of the 2nd one...oooph

Your nuts rare... the second is the best of the bunch by far. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.

#5 10 years ago

I'm thinking about getting my bartender license.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Just saw, very late I know, The Hangover part 3 this afternoon. With all these themes on the table : Walking Dead, The Big Lebowski and many many more do you think The Hangover, even with a very mature or immature content and hilarious jokes has a chance to have his own pinball ?

I loved the first, but I think you're a one man Wolfpack on this one.

#7 10 years ago

2nd & 3rd movie were horrible.

#8 10 years ago

x100

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I loved the first, but I think you're a one man Wolfpack on this one.

Nah I'm not. Just wanted to have a little non MMR funny thread tonight. I would like a Lebowski but was just taking the pulse to see if Hangover was that popular. I saw many slots machine base on that theme in Vegas too. It's funny, Chow and Alan make this dumb and dummer work well. That Stu guy with these gay akward moments made me laugh too. But that's it. Think the survey is pretty clear too.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hangover-trilogy-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.