You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210302_182919(0) (resized).jpg
IMG_7883 (resized).JPG
E51D6DF9-6E7C-41D9-ABEB-9998F68741CC (resized).jpeg
roger-sharpe-pinball-demo_4320 (resized).jpg
There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 5 years ago

Trying to expand my collection and noticed that two of my games have a single great shot that is so satisfying when you hit it, you keep coming back to try to make that shot again. For me it is SW Premium blowing up the Death Star shot and The Hobbit, killing Smaug. Both have such great celebrations when you make that shot.

Any other nominations out there for single great shot experiences that keep you coming back?

#2 5 years ago

The new super secret skill shot on TNA

#3 5 years ago

The Hole in 1 shot on No Good Gophers is pretty satisfying.

#4 5 years ago

The shot that melts the witch on Woz. Since, I have a very low success rate, but when you do its pure awesome.

I like the shot on IM for do or die as well.

#5 5 years ago

Destroying the castle on MM

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

The shot that melts the witch on Woz. I have a very low success rate but when you do its pure awesome.

I've heard a lot about this one. Will have to pull up a video to take a look. I am hoping JJP puts something in to POTC as well. The Hobbit just keeps getting better and better IMHO.

#7 5 years ago

Vault on TAF, especially if its the shot for the "Not the Bermuda Triangle! Showtime!" multiball

Gumball on TZ? (although its pretty easy). Nice though, as you get a sweet animation, a Gumball machine unloading a ball, etc. What more could you ask for.

#8 5 years ago

Trying to hit fork ramp to blow up Death Star-Kabooooom!

#9 5 years ago

16 as the final number you need for 5 in a line, after hitting the ball return twice. Nothing beats that for me.

#10 5 years ago

Killing Smaug in The Hobbit. Sooooo satisfying.

#11 5 years ago

This was a pretty important shot for pinball

roger-sharpe-pinball-demo_4320 (resized).jpgroger-sharpe-pinball-demo_4320 (resized).jpg
#13 5 years ago

The 1 million shot on Comet.

#14 5 years ago

Shots made on the first attempt while playing Houdini

#15 5 years ago

Fully loaded spinner on Meteor.

#16 5 years ago

Lock shot on TZ to start multi ball.

Making the right ramp on DM for the Super.

#17 5 years ago

Borg ship super jackpot on Sttng.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

The shot that melts the witch on Woz. Since, I have a very low success rate, but when you do its pure awesome.
I like the shot on IM for do or die as well.

Took a look at the video. I do like how JJP does their epic shots. Similar to The Hobbit. Flippers die, balls drain, huge light show that you actually get to watch, scenes on the LCD playing. You know that you just did something big!

#19 5 years ago

Mousin Super Jackpot...not just the shot, but must have angle and speed.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Mousin Super Jackpot...not just the shot, but must have angle and speed.

Had to look that one up...looks like fun. Really different way to get a jackpot.

#21 5 years ago

Melt the witch. The frantic attempt to get the ball up to the munchkin play field, and down to the upper right flipper for the kill shot is exhilarating!

#22 5 years ago

As of late it is hitting the bell on AC/DC....that "BOOOOOOONNNNG" is so satisfying.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

As of late it is hitting the bell on AC/DC....that "BOOOOOOONNNNG" is so satisfying.

I must admit, that is also a favorite. It is an easier shot and is just part of the game, but so much fun to do.

#24 5 years ago

Milkcan shot on Houdini!!

#25 5 years ago

I can’t decide:
Stern Star Trek warp ramp.
Stern Star Wars Death Star shot.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I can’t decide:
Stern Star Trek warp ramp.
Stern Star Wars Death Star shot.

If you like the Warp Ramp on ST, try out JJP POTC. That upper loop shot is so smooth.

#27 5 years ago

Super Jackpot T2...been doing it for me for half a decade now...!!!.............Joey

#28 5 years ago

The 50x spinner shot from the right inlane to a juiced spinner on Alien Star.

It involves lining up the 5x with multiball, then alley passing the right inlane (to life the spinner for 10x for 5 seconds) and plowing the spinner.

5x playfield + 10x inlane + juiced spinner =

#29 5 years ago

I've owned like 30 machines but nothing is better than hitting the LOTR Ring shot to Destroy The Ring.

#30 5 years ago

Making the billion point shot on Bride Of Pinbot

#31 5 years ago

CSI Microscope Multiball Mega Jackpot. Very satisfying because it's the _24th_ shot to complete the multiball.

#32 5 years ago

Hitting the third jackpot in a row in Whitewater MB while having 5X playfield going. That and Destroy the Ring.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Hitting the third jackpot in a row in Whitewater MB while having 5X playfield going. That and Destroy the Ring.

Agreed

#34 5 years ago

Hitting the jackpot shot with the powerball in TZ is up there. Best for me would have to be hitting the scoop in a CIU mode with 2x and getting a huge bonus in MET. It's also extremely satisfying to save a multiball with hitting the snake while other balls are draining.

#35 5 years ago

Addams Family Triple Jackpot

#36 5 years ago

Ripping a spinner on an EM when it goes from 100 to 1,000 points a spin. It sounds amazing as well.

#37 5 years ago

Hitting the phone to catch the killer in WhoDunnit is pretty satisfying. They do everything they can to force you to hit that shot on your own and not by accident.

#38 5 years ago

F14 yagov kicker. Best kicker in all pinball.

#39 5 years ago

- Adams 4 way combo
- NBA hitting all 5 ramps for multi ball / getting all 4 player shots for multi ball

#40 5 years ago

From my collection:

Hole in one,
Diner Cup,
white Water falls ramp,
Fireball captive ball/release,
Goldeneye super jackpot/knock the ball off the dish.

#41 5 years ago

Hitting the Ricochet shot in Dirty Harry. Rrrrrricochet!

#42 5 years ago

Broadside shot to sink a ship in Black Rose always results in some hootin' and hollerin'

#43 5 years ago

Hand's down, Playing and Completing Stiff-o-Meter, Scared Stiff.

Honorable mention, stacking all 3 multiball modes in BSD and hearing Thirrrrrtyyy Milllioonnnnnnn

#44 5 years ago

Shooting the ball into the ring in LotR never gets old to me. I'm not even talking about just DTR, but in general when you get a nice clean shot and the magnet grabs the ball. Love it. And the audio/animation timing with it is perfect.

Lots of great shots in pinball though, really hard to nail any single one down!

#45 5 years ago

I really like the left orbit(keeping right flipper held up) to HQ shot on Dirty Harry. Smart Move!

#46 5 years ago

(already told on the T3 topic) my best "grace period" in pinball :

was playing multiball, 2 balls in play, only 1 jackpot collected, and than

1 ball drained in the center, the other ball was on my right flipper, quick shot on the JP target, boom JP2
ball came back on the right flipper, direct volley shoot, right on the target, boom JP3
ball came back on the right flipper, direct volley shoot, and again right perfect in the lane, and boom SUPER JACKPOT !!!

#47 5 years ago

The last drop target on any EM game

#49 5 years ago

Whirlwind 3-way combo (Left orbit between pop bumpers to upper right flipper, upper right flipper to inside of ramp returning to upper right flipper again, upper right flipper to ramp) Cool music!

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Super Jackpot T2...been doing it for me for half a decade now...!!!.............Joey

Agree, that's a great one Joey.

I also like passing through the spinner on Firepower to lock the third ball and start the countdown to multiball. Kinda hard depending on how game is set up, but addictive!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-greatest-single-shot-in-pinball/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.