(Topic ID: 332819)

The Godfather Club- Keep it in the family.

By ATLpb

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,065 posts
  • 245 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by mrossman5
  • Topic is favorited by 118 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Godfather rubbers list (resized).png
Capo area rubers (resized).png
20240421_092122.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
image0 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240420_031705689 (resized).jpg
IMG_1482 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1934 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0531 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0533 (resized).png
IMG_2104 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rolls-Royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#267 1 year ago

The only one that I’m seeing in the last few days it’s located in L.A. , I wish that you find one, and also I wish that Sako-TRG can find one too in the UK.

The LE is simply a beautiful game too. Good luck!

878B8527-312B-4250-B6D3-A3B33AFF1704 (resized).jpeg878B8527-312B-4250-B6D3-A3B33AFF1704 (resized).jpeg
#271 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Rolls-Royce
Thanks buddy, I'm happy to say I will be a member too, so CE will be incoming
Worked out a trade deal involving my GZ LE.

Excellent, amazing news! Congratulations mate!

1 month later
#463 10 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Does the CE come with art blades?

And beautiful ones…

IMG_8436 (resized).jpegIMG_8436 (resized).jpeg
#506 10 months ago
Quoted from Willybillwill:

Sorry for the delayed response, JJP responded to a comment on their Facebook page, here's the screenshot. [quoted image]

Oh wow man… that’s a nice touch, thanks for sharing this Willybillwill

#513 10 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Here's the flipper coil temp testing for Godfather. Temps get hot, but not out of control. As with Toy Story 4, the new driver board and software combo JJP debuted with Toy Story have made fade much less of a problem. Even at 170-180F I wasn't feeling like the flippers were fading. I want to get in there and figure out what changed with the new board, but just haven't had time to yet. Whatever they're doing, it's working.
[quoted image]

For many years I have loved all graphs that you do brother… thanks Vic

#515 10 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

ALL the graphs?
[quoted image]

Yes indeed

3 weeks later
#685 9 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Very happy with both these mods. They look good and like they belong. Now if I can only figure out how to get to 1.08 via USB.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks beautiful Bman, so, the compound, the installation was complicated?… my question is because the "Atomic Pile" on my Batman66, took me about 5 hours to install …and that was too much

#687 9 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Compound was pretty straightforward. It actually just attaches to the spotlight screw and you do you have to remove the spotlight and a couple of other screws one plastic piece and one post and that’s it essentially.
Their directions could be a bit better but it’s about 10 steps. Go to Mezels Zen Desk and you can see compound.
My only struggle was getting the spotlight to line up and kind of shine out the windows all while not interfering with the gate.

Excellent! I appreciate it a lot Bman

#725 9 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I was told 6 days ago that mine would ship in "about 10 days". That would be end of this week or beginning of next week. We must be getting close.

…. Greetings from Canada fine fellas

My distributor just wrote me that in 2 weeks my Collector’s arrives… so for the rest of the planet allow me to apologize but Read ’em and Weep + =

#730 9 months ago
Quoted from Requis:

Is the disti your using player1? If so then mine must be coming in as well…I guess I’m calling Martin tomorrow! Sure am going to miss Jerry awesome guy glad he was able to retire!

yes indeed my friend Requis… Player1! We will have our games in two weeks(Martin was away for a few days) and I spoke with Brian.
About Jerry I agree 100% with you, it was a low blow when he mentioned that it was going to retire. If I’m not mistaken Jerry is on the Maldives right now, so I wish him to have an amazing time!

1 week later
#883 9 months ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

In case anyone missed it:
In attract mode hit L5,R1,L13,R1,L13,R2 or
L19,R1,L19,R1,L8,R2 for some fun Easter eggs.

what?…. I just didn’t missed it, but I’m lost(completely), any example of what happens?

Thank you

#888 9 months ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Here’s a sneak peek.
[quoted image]

Excellent! Thank you Mross

#890 9 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Scroll up to 858 for a video of one.
LTG : )

That’s simply amazing

Thanks Lloyd!
(I’m positive that your game will be soon at your place LTG, please share pics with us when it arrives!)

#911 9 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

Almost my turn.. all paid and the shipper picked it up today (direct from JJP). I'm guessing maybe some time next week.[quoted image]

Excellent Laithan, I’m very happy for you man, this has been a long wait….(it will be worth it 100% ) I’m about one week away(again) to have mine delivered.

( I’m expecting and planning to do the same that I did with my GNR and Attack From Mars…. Play daily till 4am for 3 months non stop)

#915 9 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

So at the moment, Scooby Doo is higher on the Top 100 than Godfather.. [quoted image]

I’ll rate this Masterpiece after mine’s at home

#919 9 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

The top 100 isn't exactly how I would rank things but it does get pretty close IMO. Godzilla should certainly be #1 (as it is) but Foo Fighters is no way #2. That's just a lot of hype IMO. Highest rated JJP game is POTC, that's right as well. IDK... It's a fairly good snap shot IMO.

Medieval Madness lost its throne with JJP GNR after many years of being #1 in that top 100. GNR was number 1 for a few months, and the envious ones who hate JJP for no reason, finally began to rate their games after a long time just to dethrone a JJP game.... it is for that reason(in part) that today we see that scrambled shit in that Top 100.

#925 9 months ago

…why do you have to alter what I wrote?…

Are you trying to impress someone here? … if you just want a thumb up I’ll give it to you so you can tell the story tonight to your family alright.

#932 8 months ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Someone was taking the glass off their machine. They’d taken the lockdown bar off and went to place it elsewhere. The glass was sliding out and almost met the ground but they threw their foot out to catch the glass and manged to save it

Thanks Audio!

#956 8 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

CE 486 is home!!!! Gorgeous masterpiece!!! The topper is a real moment when it goes off. Will not dare to spoil it with a video!

Beautiful line up, congratulations for that 486! And thanks for sharing that picture of the Lion Leg Sculpture, It looks extremely cool … I was at the beginning hesitant to place the sculptures in my game but oh my god …. Those look very nice man.

#967 8 months ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

LE sales seem to be really low. Only 81 pinsiders have one?

No idea about the percentage of owners who added the game here, but I saw with my Batman66 LE that only 30 Pinsiders have the game, and 240 were produced(just 10% listed their games here).

#974 8 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

I am not planning to do much either... but waiting the past 5 months for the CE I managed to gather:
Gold Lion for hideout
CE nameplate red accent
Plastic protectors
Rubber sheet for under ramp (prevent pf damage)
Flipper bat decals
PinShield
Rubber feet
and I bought a custom start button

That’s it?

I’m just having the Rubber Feet for mine … (and the Compound after I saw Bmanpin’s)

#1012 8 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

Thanks for confirming Lloyd. I was really hoping it should tilt back more because it looks weird. You reminded me that I have a real pitch gauge somewhere, I'll forget the bubble and the phone and use that to see what it says and report back.

Report back with more pics please and congrats!

#1020 8 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

Ty! Here's some more pics (on a roll tonight lol). I uploaded in original resolution (still no guarantees about proper focus lol). Lastly the PF needs its first wax, don't judge

CE#307 - I mentioned this a while back but I asked for this specific number.

307 = 3/7
March 7th is the day the game was announced
March 7th is the day I ordered it
March 7th is my son's birthday
 [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent pics! That Demolition Man looks amazing besides the GodFather, I love those two toppers together man!
That Lion on Don’s Office looks very nice, you took nice pics of that sparkle and I love those, and the last picture looks incredible with those gold ramps!

I’m very happy for you Laithan, congratulations! cheers

#1079 8 months ago

Hey fellas where’s Sako-TRG ?… has been a while since I saw him around, I hope that everything is fine with him

IMG_8809.gifIMG_8809.gif

#1082 8 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

A new walk through video featuring the GF CE.

Love your business Lloyd. I always liked all 4 Chicago Gaming remakes and you own them all, definitely those guys of CGC they hit a home run with all of those toppers.

That GodFather looks amazing in that spot … thanks for sharing the new video LTG.

#1098 8 months ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Those 3 red flags are just from the Stern employees, don't mind them. That company uses the Top 100 as an advertisement.

That’s understandable, what I don’t get are those who waste their low lives time coming to JJP threads of games that they don’t even like…why? What’s the point? It’s their life that worthless? waiting all day long for a non positive JJP post just to run to another thread and bark to others the story?…
Some silent clown even altered quotes…( sheesh what an amazing life he has).

#1100 8 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Are the leg lions falling off of machines?

Someone probably wants to have all 4 in their Collector’s or 2 in their Limited Ed.

#1255 8 months ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

My Godfather CE shipped from the distributor on 8/3. Of course I’m checking my email every half-hour hoping to get something from the shipping company. Crickets. I’m hoping that it’s not on some Yellow transport container after their bankruptcy. Please pray for me. …

…you will be posting pics very soon with your CE at home, no worries… just don’t forget to let us know that your Collector’s arrived safe

#1259 8 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Any update when you get yours Rolls .

My distributor told me a month ago that in 10 days(I should had my game 20 days back) … I got a message two days ago from them, but just offering me Venom LE and Cactuses SE…
I’m waiting the call at anytime mate.

#1279 8 months ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just picked my LE up today and I’m excited to dive into this beauty. I unboxed it and set it up but for some reason the shaker and the spinner (under bad guy) doesn’t work. I looked in the menu to see if they are deactivated but couldn’t find anything. I went to test mode to fire them both but again nothing. Maybe a fuse from shipping?
[quoted image]

Good to see you among us Wildbill327 I can’t believe it! Congratulations with that beauty Limited Ed., and I hope that you find very soon the issue my friend.

#1302 8 months ago

I have not received my game yet, but I want to express to JJP right here right now how disappointed I have been to see that no one from your team is present to answer shit, or help our friends here at all with common and probably easy things for you to help us to fix, or suggest to us what to do.

I'm just glad to have the support of many here, and I want to add that JJP made a fucking mistake in not having Lloyd with them, that’s a big goddamned mistake…. If you don’t want to do shit about us, simply bring back LTG. Period. Problem solved JJP.

#1338 8 months ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

LTG thanks so much for the help. I think I was able to address everything based on your advice. Pinside is amazing. I have too many hobbies, one of them is statue collection that I try to combine with my pinball hobby at times. Hopefully you guys enjoy the Godfather bust as a nod to the CE I just got. Over the top realistic like this game. I’ll give a couple bonus pics as well for those that find it interesting
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I simply Love them all! Very impressive, the Jurassic Park with the illumination in the forest(jungle) looks beautiful man… The room with LOTR and Hobbit looks incredible with all of them, but I must say that Balrog head and the Uruk-Hai are amazing!

MrBubbles, are you going to place the GodFather bust besides the GF Pinball?… I’m like you and I do enjoy my toys too

Cheers!

#1340 8 months ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Thanks man. Seemed super sarcastic to me, but it’s possible I read it wrong.

…I don’t think either that his comment was sarcastic at all, you perfectly know that a place like yours it’s indeed inspirational, very unique and impressive.

#1344 8 months ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Thanks Rolls. Since you like the Balrog head you might appreciate this light up feature it has. Looks really impressive and almost like it’s giving off heat . Godfather is actually in a different movie setup where he fits in well and I have some uplighting so I’ll probably leave him there. Thanks again[quoted image][quoted image]

The GodFather bust belongs definitely in that particular room that you have and now I see why!
I wasn’t expecting to see that Balrog feature and love it! Also, I’m fan of "Bram Stoker’s Dracula(1992)" this is the 1st time that I see those busts and you have no idea how much I like them.

Cheers MrBubbles and thank you for posting! As a fan of movies I must say that everything looks simply perfect in your place, do you have an account in blu-ray.com?

Thank you!

#1373 8 months ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Apologies for sure, not sure why I read it wrong then. Couple more pics for you and Rolls-Royce then . GF CE is all set up next to a couple other JJP faves with a crew watching their back. Have a good rest of your weekend.[quoted image][quoted image]

Definitely an incredible place you have MrBubbles , I love all busts and statues that you own(all of them!) and that JJP trio together looks so badass! I wanted so bad to have a Wonka but my space is very limited.
After GodFather I have space for just "1" more game, so I’m going to get rid of an electrical fireplace in the middle of my other 4 games and I’ll have space for two more Pinballs … also my Batman it’s gone, so that’s the spot for my GodFather, so 3 more Pinballs eventually for me
IMG_8884 (resized).jpegIMG_8884 (resized).jpegIMG_8885 (resized).jpegIMG_8885 (resized).jpeg

#1423 8 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

Just an update on my volume level randomly raising all the way to 50, as I mentioned we determined it was an I/O board issue. Working with JJP support has been awesome. I got the RMA right away no questions asked and the new board arrived yesterday. Swapped it out and my game is back up and running!

I did ask if he had heard of any other I/O boards on Godfather having issues and I guess I was the first (and hopefully last) one. It seems to be a very rare issue anyway. I'm just glad to be able to play again.

Excellent! That’s amazing news Laithan, I’m glad that their response was this positive and relatively fast for you my friend!

#1443 8 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Going to the distributor tomorrow and we're going to set it up and make sure everything sweet .
And if he can find his truck hopefully it will come home.

Finally Scream! I’m happy for you mate… you told me about this title more than 2 years ago, so because of that I was able to be on my distributor’s list to have a Collectors Ed. so I’m in debt with you for that brother….

I’ll be away from September 6th till the 22nd, so In the next two weeks I need to have news about mine…

#1446 8 months ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

regarding JJP support.
I’ve opened a ticket today about a SW issue, which I found. (not critical)
After 1h first answer with a question, 2h later information that’s handed over to SW development.
very fast, very friendly

What’s SW?

#1447 8 months ago

Star Wars ….. …. I’ll do it before someone here

#1468 8 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

CE #229 is in the house
Everyone says how good-looking the game is but until you see it in person it's hard to picture how phenomenal the attention to detail is .
Played for about 4 hours with the wife and everything works perfectly .
I had only played it for about a few hours at the distributors and on location and the shots and the flow are even better than I remember .
It is so cool seeing the ball go one way and then coming at you from another direction you weren't expecting , you can't rely on it going where you expect it to .
The code is great but after a few hours I remembered there was an adult mode and it was even better .
Just updated it to the latest code .
I was surprised by how much my wife liked it , she's not into pinball but she loved it and kicked my ass on a number of occasions
The topper ... the topper was worth the extra money just by itself !
I knew Gino and Louie moved left and right and the Machine Guns go up and down but I didn't realise their heads moved separately as well .
And when the Knockers went off it made me laugh every time , I've got a sore neck from looking up
Now I have the 2 pins with the best light show and the 2 pins with the loudest toppers .
When I first heard the Godfather was coming I thought that's not for me but now I couldn't be more happier my choice to get one .
[quoted image]

Congrats Scream! Coincidentally I went to my distributor’s today to pay the difference and arrange delivery.

… and to my fellow Canadians brothers, if you’re waiting for your CE, Player1 got them just this present week, I understand that they got 10 Collector’s but I’m not sure if that’s all that we will have, probably more are on the way for us.
While there, they offered me Jurassic Park 30th anniversary and Venom LE…. But with GodFather I’m more than happy.

*Btw, all of you in the US are extremely lucky, I paid for mine almost $24,000 CDN

#1472 8 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's really great seeing this "second wave" of GF interest as the CE buyers finally come online.
And it's straight bullshit that the CE buyers had to wait so long.
I have a very serious issue with JJP punishing the people who buy the top tier machines.

This time was 5 long months zaphX…. The worst I’ve had waiting was 7 months for AFMR and indeed that was too much!

#1475 8 months ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

you are lucky too , germans pay 26,500CDN ($19,500 US)

Cayenne, you’re paying that amount but all taxes and delivery included or plus?

#1520 8 months ago
Quoted from Requis:

God Father in the house…really impressive pin…with TS4 and Bond LE on either side…its an awesome line up gonna be a fun weekend for guys game night!

It will be an excellent weekend Requis, congratulations! Nice lineup btw… I love that blue Dialed In besides TS4.

Cheers!

#1551 8 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I'll open a ticket with JJP on Monday
[quoted image]

They’ll send a Charter flight to Melbourne with Jack himself to peel that off Scream … along with Ken, Eric… (Slash and Pacino will need to be present as well )

#1554 8 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Lol , I expect nothing less !
While they're here they can straighten my action button sculpt
[quoted image]

HAHAHAHA!

IMG_8925.gifIMG_8925.gif
#1639 8 months ago

the doorbell ringing?...

IMG_8934.gifIMG_8934.gifIMG_9726.jpegIMG_9726.jpeg

Player1 is here …. I’m happy.

#1645 8 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Alright man Hope it goes well!!!

Thanks Romulusx, everything was perfect! This game It’s a tank, those guys from Player1 are extremely careful, so there was no issues whatsoever!

Quoted from screaminr:

Fucken awesome Rolls !
Can't wait to hear what you think of it .

Screaminr, incredible! Simply incredible! I’ve been playing for two hours straight with my girlfriend and what a game! I’m astonished, this is a Masterpiece definitely…. I’m not going to bolt this game in the floor, I want to hang it on a wall!

(…I had saved a piece of the red carpet when it was installed, so this game got the honor to have it )

IMG_8947 (resized).jpegIMG_8947 (resized).jpegIMG_8949 (resized).jpegIMG_8949 (resized).jpegIMG_8950 (resized).jpegIMG_8950 (resized).jpeg
#1650 8 months ago

Fellas where’s the setting to disable the shaker?… I found the knockers. Etc, but not the shaker. Thanks.

#1652 8 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Settings - Coils - should be near the top.

Yes indeed! Thanks Lloyd!

#1655 8 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Nice spot! Very impressive. Congrats!

Thanks Tuna!

The Pinball colors personally were something that shocked me a lot... the burgundy and the gold look beautiful in the photos obviously, looks spectacular, but never like in person. This game stays with me, period, 100% satisfied!

#1657 8 months ago

If I was able to choose a number, I would have choose #073 or #916(I’m from September 16th 1973), but damn…
I got #666 …. So because Pacino is there… whatever

IMG_8951 (resized).jpegIMG_8951 (resized).jpegIMG_8940.gifIMG_8940.gifIMG_8942.gifIMG_8942.gif

#1658 8 months ago
Quoted from dug:

Congratulations! Love the red piece of carpet!

Thank you Dug, yes looks nice and is comfortable too…
I’ve been playing for 5-6 hours now . Playing with the "Stracci" Family has been good with me, my record so far is 26M and I honored my father with that score(he loved this movie too!)

IMG_9733 (resized).jpegIMG_9733 (resized).jpeg
#1680 8 months ago
Quoted from Thot:

here, 1 Billion is a good game

My top game yesterday was 80M, and was an amazing game for me… (1B, I’ll be there)

#1682 8 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'd rather discover it in my basement in a much better setting.

…I did that yesterday Trekkie and that feels amazing! I wasn’t able to play the game not even once before, the day that I went to my distributor’s to try their LE, the Pinball was in a Cineplex or something so decided to wait for mine, period.

I’m not the best player, but I enjoyed starting from 3M(my 1st game ) then reached 26M, finally 80M at the end of the night and I had a blast!

#1729 8 months ago

Has anyone had trouble connecting online?… in Network Status my network doesn’t turn ON, and when scanning for available networks all my signals are strong but I can’t connect my game at all…. Appears Connection failed all the time.

Any suggestions fellas?

#1732 8 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

It sounds like you already scrolled down to the bottom of the EULA to unlock the wireless functions, that wasn't immeditely clear to me. The wireless connection uses WPA2 encryption. I created a new VAP just for the updates and disable it when finished so that I am not always connected online with the game (one less unpatched O/S to worry about lol).

Thanks for the suggestion Laithan, I just checked and I have the "Terms Accepted", I rewrote my password and appears immediately "Connection Failed".

Never had issues with my GNR at all, always connected since day 1

#1733 8 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

At the top of any page in this thread, click on TOPIC INDEX, then click on the KEYPOST SUMMARY heading to sort the list. Look in the TECH:PLAYFIELD section for auto launch links. Click.

Long time no see you Vic… that’s good to see you again among us brother.

#1736 8 months ago

Another amazing night enjoying this game…. Time to move from 3 balls to 5 balls here

I reached 92M tonight, and I’m learning now all skill shots, finally was able to made it into the "Hideout"(has been almost an impossible achievement for me), I love the multipliers too but I haven’t got the bomb yet … just the machine gun 8X.

I’m extremely happy with my purchase… I have to be sincere and honest, when I say that I'm fucking glad to be able to disable certain animations and cheesy speeches....it's something that if it couldn't be done, it would have made this game something very different, I must thank zaphX for sharing that big detail… because when I saw that thing It was very disappointing, that’s something that doesn’t have to be in this title IMO…. (AT ALL!)

IMG_9735 (resized).jpegIMG_9735 (resized).jpegIMG_9737 (resized).jpegIMG_9737 (resized).jpeg
#1775 8 months ago

My Batman66 LE had dimples up the ass, my KISS LE is filled with dimples, my AFMR is filled with dimples, my WOZ YBR has none and I have more than 400 games in that one(maybe that Wicked Witch did that on purpose … ) and my GNR CE is bolted so I have to take a look and see how’s that beauty is looking now.

I have +50 games in my GodFather but I haven’t checked about dimplings yet… I’m too busy trying to reach 100M

#1790 8 months ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

… I’m too busy trying to reach 100M

Done! … all of ya! Read 'em and weep …..3am, 130M and I have 1 ball left.

IMG_8982 (resized).jpegIMG_8982 (resized).jpeg
#1833 8 months ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Give me a couple basic tips to get me in that category. If I get 30 million, I'm excited.

I’m choosing "Stracci" family and has been a good family choice for me.
I think is important also to learn all the Skill Shots, when you start a game Press "Action Button" before you plunge the 1st ball, choose your skill shot with the flippers(start with the fountain), then Compound, Hideout.etc, that helps for me, stay alert for Multipliers(the machine gun gives you X8), the upper flipper is extremely useful in my opinion too.

Honestly this a great game, just be patient and you’ll see that the rules are easy to learn(in my personal opinion).

#1845 8 months ago

1. Ok, so I achieved "Raid" for the first time ever but it was my last ball and loose it very fast so didn’t had the chance to see nothing about it, but impressed me to see that there’s lots of new stuff all the time, for which I’m very grateful in this particular game.

2. Obviously when we are playing is very difficult to see all the movie stuff in the screen… has anyone has seen if Michael shoots McCluskey and Sollozo in the restaurant? I managed to see just when he’s searching for Clemenza’s revolver behind the toilet but I wasn’t able to see more than that because I was trying to lock a ball.

3. I applaud JJP for all graphics, art and design for all the multiballs, but specially "5 Families Multiball"…. The way Vito Corleone appears in the screen looks simply… AMAZING!

#1852 8 months ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

2. Yes, you get that clip when you finish the mode. Assuming you've got adult mode turn on.

Excellent! Thanks for the info daveyvandy, (adult mode since day 1 indeed )

Cheers

#1853 8 months ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

In case you’re wondering what’s in the box…. That’s my Godfather CE! The wait is over!
Thanks ZMeny!
[quoted image]

Congrats Paul, it will be an amazing weekend for you

#1862 8 months ago

… 2:30am, my girlfriend, my son(and my dog in his new spot) we started playing at 9pm… what a night! Amazing! I was able to see tons of scenes (when Bruno Tattaglia hangs Luca, scenes with Tessio, Michael driving in Miami for the meeting with Hyman Roth.etc) so, I managed to beat my 130M record and reached 240M… and because my dog gave me luck he deserved all the credit.

IMG_9754 (resized).jpegIMG_9754 (resized).jpegIMG_9001 (resized).jpegIMG_9001 (resized).jpegIMG_8996 (resized).jpegIMG_8996 (resized).jpegIMG_9002 (resized).jpegIMG_9002 (resized).jpeg
#1893 7 months ago

Beautiful… I saw a few months ago just the plain one(without the bullet holes), didn’t had idea this one existed.

* i just bought it, thanks Spaghetti73

#1951 7 months ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

Just put the brass door on.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks beautiful BladeRunner!… well done, and congrats!

#1959 7 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

Thanks for the idea, I want to give you the credit for it.

These bullet hole cars are super hard to find right now.. managed to find one signed by James Caan (Sonny Corleone)

I initially put the car facing forward... which I may end up doing again... but the car inside the compound is actually facing backward so this orientation matches the artwork below the compound.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Laithan, I got mine today as well … yours look amazing with James Caan signature, congrats!
And thanks to Spaghetti73 indeed, because this is a beauty.

IMG_9029 (resized).jpegIMG_9029 (resized).jpeg
#1971 7 months ago

I just want to ask(if possible) for those who care, to please give good energy to screaminr … I got a message from his wife and told me that our good friend had a cardiac arrest this present week. As a Pinside friend I just want to say that regardless of differences in tastes in our hobbies, when something is related with health or our families, there’s no fucking differences, so whatever is your religion or faith… please just give him good energy, faith and strength for his family, and lots of good energy for his recovery.

Thanks.

#2001 7 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Excellent find! Have my James Caan signed bullet hole car coming too

Thanks Ice, and congrats! Those with the signature look very nice, Laithan found his with signature too ….
I’m lucky, I found just "1" in Canada (But mine is signed just with .45 bullets all around)

#2013 7 months ago
Quoted from Thot:

How have the easter egg of the topper please?

#2026 7 months ago
Quoted from vic_vp:

Made a unboxing and removing topper video... you can see how excited I am about my machine

Lol at 0:32:22 …. I think that happens to all of us

#2028 7 months ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

these are the two videos with Slash and Speak Softly Love recording, not the waltz

Damn… so who posted the Waltz?

#2096 7 months ago

I’ll miss you forever mate… (Fuck you Scream! I won’t forgive you for leaving us so fast mate! FUCK!)

IMG_9114 (resized).jpegIMG_9114 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#2510 6 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

Some more Shwagg for the "Godfather spot". Al Pachino bullet glass 71/172 and Johnny Martino "Paulie" signed pic/gun. It is difficult to photograph without reflections, don't judge lol. Adding stock image to make it easier to read.

Excellent Laithan! Definitely I like everything that you have from the GodFather my friend ….

100%!

#2544 6 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

Nothing compared to some others that have been shown here but my "Godfather Spot" is finished. I tried to do something special for an over the top CE. It looks cool at night because the LEDs on the backbox illuminate both sides.

Among the other items I had shared earlier, on the 2nd shelf is a 1955 Cadillac Fleetwood signed by Al Pachino (Michael)
3rd shelf is a 1/6th model of Al Pachino and an autographed Wire Cut Choker by Gianni Russo (Carlo)

I love that Pacino’s Cadillac …. If I’m not mistaken is when he went to Hyman Roth’s place in Miami

1 month later
#3002 4 months ago

Personally I don't mind stuff(Mods) related with the Original movie/characters…. But a briefcase with bills from late 90’s, a Desert Eagle pistol(from the 80’s) and a cellphone… sheesh that’s out and far away from this Masterpiece and this movie title in my humble opinion.

1 month later
#3205 3 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

I've got it now. Any reason I shouldn't just plaster it all over this post?

quest
multi ball
orbits
double jackpot
electro-mechanical
multi ball

Lol hahaha thanks Laithan

3 weeks later
#3294 3 months ago

...so, I was playing a few minutes ago and I heard phrases from Part 2 like "Do you expect me to let you go?" and from Part 3 "Never let anyone know what you're thinking"(when Pacino says it to Andy Garcia), .... I mean if we have original phrases, then I wonder why the great, impressive and important phrase of "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in…" that we have in the game It's not the original from Part 3, what’s the point having that phrase in our game made by someone different instead of Pacino’s original phrase?

JJP, if possible please consider this as something important to change in the following code...

thanks

IMG_0039 (resized).jpegIMG_0039 (resized).jpeg

(…. Look at this beauty fellas…. Bolted at home, period! )

#3299 3 months ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

I’m almost certain I heard the actual quote from Pacino. It was only once though and I have 250+ plays on mine.

Mross, I hope that you’re right and what you say is valid…. if so, I will gladly apologize with a smile of relief

#3337 86 days ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

I’m almost certain I heard the actual quote from Pacino. It was only once though and I have 250+ plays on mine.

Mross and fellas…. Confirmed, is not the original phrase, I just heard that fake one again… (Even Silvio does a better one in The Sopranos).

Please JJP,
Thanks.

4 weeks later
#3484 58 days ago

Fellas quick question….. is there any way in settings to cancel the notebook writing footage(Bonus, soldier amount.etc) after we loose the ball?
Or an option like hitting the action button or holding both flipper buttons to jump that?

Thanks in advance

#3485 58 days ago

Despite my fine tuning efforts, my Godfather is screwing me relentlessly with outlane drains and SDTM "bad guy", ramp, and orbit returns. Yet ... I can't help myself. I keep coming back for more.
The least JJP could have done with such a cruel and addicting game, is included some complimentary lube.
[quoted image]

Lol hahaha

#3487 58 days ago
Quoted from vic_vp:

if you just press the flipper buttons repeatedly it'll "fast forward" it.

Thanks for your answer Vic, but actually I’m not able to fast forward it at all, is there an option in settings for that? I can’t find it.

1 week later
#3620 45 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Hopefully they will fix this with a code update.

I hope the same, and also…

1. That we’re able to cancel the notebook writing footage(Bonus, soldier amount.etc).

2. The phrase of "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in…" that we have in the game It's not the original from Part 3, that’s made by someone different instead of Pacino’s original and honestly that’s a No, No! Unacceptable! Not valid in this game! That’s simply prohibited to have a fake one!… (In my humble opinion).

3. Sollozo is definitely a villain that deserves more scenes in this game. Also Brasi Tattaglia(Bruno’s son) with Sollozzo when they kill Luca it’s a very good scene.

4. Clemenza laughing is a good scene too

Thanks in advance JJP.

2 weeks later
#3758 27 days ago

Last week I closed my small collection since I don't have room for more games (if I really like a new title, the next thing would be to sell one and start rotating), today I played my games and my GodFather definitely doesn't leave the house, this game stays and I don't give a damn about the price, it makes me happy...period.

My favorite multiball is Compound, I like the blue lights too much and until today I had never seen the scene of Michael on the floor when he’s being shot and the bullets break a mirror, it was quite exciting.

I just hope that JJP gives us more scenes, and please... please JJP, change that Pacino's knock-off phrase for the original, listening to that cheap copy is not encouraging ... this game is too good, so the original is important

2 weeks later
#3850 13 days ago

Congrats - Godfather is a truly beautiful game!
Your game's Statue of Liberty appears to be the original CE version. I love (and added) the Mezel Mods house to my CE, and agree re: their jackpot and Hideout mods and passed on those.
I've primarily added more upgrades/bling to my game's cabinet exterior.
[quoted image]

Nice place Tuna_Delight … Very!

#3933 8 days ago
Quoted from falcon950:

it sure did come out good.
[quoted image]

Not just good…. Came out amazing! By the way very nice line up(nice games) I love the billiards and the ceiling lightning looks simply perfect. Congratulations for that place falcon950

#3980 5 days ago
Quoted from Merendino:

I don't know why the Shakedown mode video entertains me so much.
I started watching Godfather Part 3 this week and man it's so vastly different and awkward. I've only made it halfway through so far. I'm thankful this game only utilizes assets from the first 2 films.

Same here, I’m not fan of Andy Garcia’s character in GodFather 3(I wished that his character was more like George Stone in The Untouchables, quiet and cold) but I don’t mind to have in the game eventually the scene of Altobello chocking with that pastry

And…. We have to have the original phrase of Pacino in our game instead of the knock-off that we have from GF Part 3…. Please JJP.

#3982 4 days ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Anyone know who makes this car mod for the back of the playfield or is this a one off custom job?

That’s Sonny Corleone Lincoln, 1:43 scale Diecast darkryder

https://www.amazon.com/Greenlight-Hollywood-Godfather-Lincoln-Continental/dp/B077VNDV8B

… there’s also with the bullet holes, but now those are very hard to find, Laithan found one signed by James Caan

IMG_0533 (resized).pngIMG_0533 (resized).png

I found one too but without autograph…

IMG_0531 (resized).jpegIMG_0531 (resized).jpeg

#4012 3 days ago

But

I almostbought (and may yet) a Black Knight LE mainly due to its topper. I've got a bunch, but that one and Godfather's are the coolest in my book!

GodFather for me and also…. Attack From Mars Remake, I love that Green Alien

#4043 2 days ago
Quoted from snowy926123:

ok, they are shipping me a new controller board to install myself of course.. that will be a day of 4 letter words and aggravation on install possibly.. lol wonder what they do if your joe homeowner with no pinball experience and you wind up shorting out the whole game or something... will update when done.. good or bad !!! mark

Good luck Mark!… no worries, you have all of us here to help, and obviously JJP will get back to you asap to assist if you’re stuck…. The worst that can happen is that it can be a long day, the best that will happen is that at the end the game will be fixed and you know that!

*those 4 words will be accompanied with a "YEAH!”

Go for it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

13,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arroyo Grande, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,999.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rolls-Royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-godfather-club-keep-it-in-the-family?tu=Rolls-Royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.