Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 282 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-66.jpg
    sasha 014.JPG
    sasha 016.JPG
    sasha 003.JPG
    tashav 025.JPG
    arcade-girl-4.jpg
    testogirl.jpg
    pinball.jpg
    Pull on that rod-955.jpg
    Canada-its-not-really-that-cold.jpg
    image.jpg
    slobba.jpg
    IMG_20140723_230633.jpg
    IMG_20140723_225234.jpg
    jenna-louise-coleman .jpg
    20141012_212512.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sed6.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#49 9 years ago

You guys are harsh. Who else has a pinball calendar for us? Girls and boobs and pinball! Spend $20 to support breast cancer research. 200 of us spent $75 for a chance at TWDLE, what's $20 more to make sure boobs are around for generations to come.

#145 9 years ago

Mine arrived! Notice the exclamation point? Totally worth it!

I've read all the objections written and I'm going to go out on a limb and say almost none of you will be disappointed. None of the linked to photos are in the calendar. Except the one that guy is holding, what's his name again? Ask him. In fact he should chime in here. There's a reason he's grinning. His shooter rod is hard after looking thru the calendar!

Seriously all the pics are hot. Your shooter rod is going to go all the way out too (except for the pre-flipper era dudes). All the girls are a 5-10 on my scale, the March girls being 9's on my scale. All of the pics feature a pin prominently and the girls are tied into something about the pin in their dress or pose or whatnot. It's really creatively done! Don't take my word for it, flip thru it yourself.

It's the equal to a good muscle car calendar. You're not going to want to do every chick and your buddies won't either but if you want a topical calendar and have a great spot to hang it, get this one.

BTW, no affiliation in any way, I just love girls (and boobs, remember this is for a great cause) and pinball.

20141012_212512.jpg20141012_212512.jpg

#154 9 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I think it's poor execution. It's not fair to insult the chicks. It's a combination of poor poses, clothing, and overall direction (likely amateur or new to this). The choice of girls with so many tats too, despite some of us liking that as well in other settings, just doesn't seem to work here.
    I think the end result is a poor representation of the girls and pinball. Despite any good cause, I would not purchase anything like this, nor would I display it as a pinball person.

You don't even have the calendar? How can you comment about its execution?!?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sed6.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-girls-of-pinball-calendar-etc?tu=sed6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.