IMG_0483.JPG
20140119_204610.jpg
20140119_204602.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0448.JPG
DSCN0311.JPG
Getaway_Mtn.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisVW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 10 years ago

Hi Robert, sorry for the delay, we really wanted to have them all shipped by now. We've encountered delay after delay due to technical issues, equipment issues, personal issues etc...but they are coming along.

We are still working on them, all weekend, every weekend and most workday evenings. We really appreciate the support from the community, I cannot understate this enough! The mountains are just VERY labor intensive to make, much more so than I imagined. The mountains are currently in the final trim stage. Next we test fit each one of them on the game and then they get painted and clear coated. I'm expecting the remaining processes to take about 2-3 weeks.

We are doing our best to start shipping the week of or the week after Expo. We should also have a larger quantity to ship in this batch.

Thank you for the support and kind words about the mountain everyone, and again, my apologies for the delay.

-Chris

#35 10 years ago

No kidding!

We're sure trying to meet the demand. Just a matter of how long it'll take to get all the mountains cranked out...

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Wow, I never thought of that--but that is cool! That has to be worth a ka-billion karma points!

If I remember correctly you've also got production serial 001 of the mountain too! Ka-billion +1

1 week later
#57 10 years ago

Hi Steve,

I thought I replied to all the new emails in the inbox within the last few days to get caught up. Can you PM me your email address and I'll verify you are on the list and not getting filtered?

#58 10 years ago

Quick status update... the next batch has been completely trimmed, sanded and the first brown base coat has been applied. image.jpgimage.jpg

3 months later
#65 10 years ago

Good news everyone...after many, many months I have finally reached the end of the waiting list!! Thank you everyone for your patience during this process.

At this point everyone on the waiting list should have received an email/payment instructions from me. If you have sent me an email in the past and never heard back please check your spam folder, or contact me again at [email protected] so I can make sure you get one before they are gone.

I still have a couple of the gray prototypes up on our Etsy store and I just put up 2 brown ones on there as well.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PinballToys

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

To me it looks like a giant baked potato with sour cream and butter on top!~
I'll eat it but not putting that in my game. Oh the car and the gas station can go too!
The only Mods I've liked are the raptor in JP and a couple of the TZ mods.
This is just fugly~!

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from ssgkarny1:

Installed mine last night. Takes less than 5 minutes. I'm very happy with the way it looks... as it was originally designed for the game. Thanks Jerry and Chris for making these.

Looks great!! Thanks for sharing the photos.
It's always cool to see how they look when installed.

9 months later
#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I think these are long gone fellas. Initial run of 100 and then that's it.

There are actually a few more coming soon. We sold all the painted ones but had a few shaped that were never painted. Those were recently painted and I'm going to put them up for sale on our Etsy site.

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Evan55:

bummer you forgot to re-up your domain name.

Still have the domain, just ditched the hosting service. Will probably redirect to the etsy store one day.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 40.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisVW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-getaway-mountain-is-coming?tu=ChrisVW and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.