IMG_0483.JPG
20140119_204610.jpg
20140119_204602.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0448.JPG
DSCN0311.JPG
Getaway_Mtn.png
There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#52 10 years ago

pm sent

Dubbbs

#53 10 years ago

Doesn't do much for me. How about a lit up car or police helicopter similar to what's on the translight with some sort of led lamps. Now that would be something that would interest me and I'm sure a lot of others. Just my .02

#54 10 years ago

Sent an e-mail.

#55 10 years ago

Ordered mine and Chris has just emailed me that its on its way!! Got to choose one that is a one off on the color so it is going to be kinda of unique.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Hi Robert, sorry for the delay, we really wanted to have them all shipped by now. We've encountered delay after delay due to technical issues, equipment issues, personal issues etc...but they are coming along.
We are still working on them, all weekend, every weekend and most workday evenings. We really appreciate the support from the community, I cannot understate this enough! The mountains are just VERY labor intensive to make, much more so than I imagined. The mountains are currently in the final trim stage. Next we test fit each one of them on the game and then they get painted and clear coated. I'm expecting the remaining processes to take about 2-3 weeks.
We are doing our best to start shipping the week of or the week after Expo. We should also have a larger quantity to ship in this batch.
Thank you for the support and kind words about the mountain everyone, and again, my apologies for the delay.
-Chris

I've tried e-mailing as per the toys website - no response to e-mails so far.
Any suggestions ?
regards,
Steve

#57 10 years ago

Hi Steve,

I thought I replied to all the new emails in the inbox within the last few days to get caught up. Can you PM me your email address and I'll verify you are on the list and not getting filtered?

#58 10 years ago

Quick status update... the next batch has been completely trimmed, sanded and the first brown base coat has been applied. image.jpgimage.jpg

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

the next batch has been completely trimmed, sanded and the first brown base coat has been applied.

Looking good!

Robert

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

I thought I replied to all the new emails in the inbox within the last few days to get caught up. Can you PM me your email address and I'll verify you are on the list and not getting filtered?

I didnt get my email about my request either, please send info and payment instructions to jdubbbs at gmail dot com

1 month later
#61 10 years ago

email sent

#62 10 years ago

I got an email awhile back but nothing since...any updates if they are ready for purchase?

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

I got an email awhile back but nothing since...any updates if they are ready for purchase?

I sent a few emails over the last 2 months and nothing.

2 months later
#64 10 years ago

Installed last night. Very happy with how it looks.

First pic is a little blurry. Sorry.
20140119_204610.jpg20140119_204610.jpg

20140119_204602.jpg20140119_204602.jpg

#65 10 years ago

Good news everyone...after many, many months I have finally reached the end of the waiting list!! Thank you everyone for your patience during this process.

At this point everyone on the waiting list should have received an email/payment instructions from me. If you have sent me an email in the past and never heard back please check your spam folder, or contact me again at [email protected] so I can make sure you get one before they are gone.

I still have a couple of the gray prototypes up on our Etsy store and I just put up 2 brown ones on there as well.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PinballToys

#66 10 years ago

To me it looks like a giant baked potato with sour cream and butter on top!~

I'll eat it but not putting that in my game. Oh the car and the gas station can go too!

The only Mods I've liked are the raptor in JP and a couple of the TZ mods.

This is just fugly~!

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

To me it looks like a giant baked potato with sour cream and butter on top!~
I'll eat it but not putting that in my game. Oh the car and the gas station can go too!
The only Mods I've liked are the raptor in JP and a couple of the TZ mods.
This is just fugly~!

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from jtaudio:

We are happy to announce that the prototypes are done and production has begun on the official Getaway mountain! This is made from an original and is a licensed product approved by WMS.
You can see pics of the what we've been working on and get more info here: http://www.pinballtoys.com
The first ones will be available for purchase at the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show. The website will be updated with pricing info and be ready for taking orders right after the show.
We are excited and happy to bring this much-requested part to the pinball community!

Nice work Jerry and Chris! Wish I had one to put in.

Post edited by mrobertso2 : wrong name

#69 10 years ago

I'm very happy with my proto mountain,
getting my 2nd HS2 soon!

#70 10 years ago

A more current photo. I used the original mountain top plastic to make a pattern and cut a new piece out of Lexan. I think it looks a little cleaner (no use having a faux mountain graphic when you have the real thing!) and also lets just a little more light thru. Another minor bonus, you can now really see the ball whip around the corner of the supercharger--which is pretty cool!
IMG_0483.JPGIMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0484.JPGIMG_0484.JPG

#71 10 years ago

Installed mine last night. Takes less than 5 minutes. I'm very happy with the way it looks... as it was originally designed for the game. Thanks Jerry and Chris for making these.

IMG_20140130_081112_872.jpgIMG_20140130_081112_872.jpg IMG_20140130_081036_741.jpgIMG_20140130_081036_741.jpg IMG_20140130_081104_551.jpgIMG_20140130_081104_551.jpg
#72 10 years ago
Quoted from ssgkarny1:

Installed mine last night. Takes less than 5 minutes. I'm very happy with the way it looks... as it was originally designed for the game. Thanks Jerry and Chris for making these.

Looks great!! Thanks for sharing the photos.
It's always cool to see how they look when installed.

#73 10 years ago

I really like it. My only sticking point are the snow capped peaks. Personally, I'd want it to be less prominent, but that's just MHO (as The Dude said). Otherwise, very nice! The mountain color fits well with the rest of the game.

#74 10 years ago

They are (or were) available with or without snow--in brown or grey, depending on what you liked.

1 week later
#75 10 years ago

I just made another mountain top plastic for Astropin, it turned out better than the one I made for me! Man, is Lexan a pain to cut...

No worries, it will clear right up after he takes off the protective plastic wrap... The original is kind of smoke colored, which I didn't realize until I made a new one.
IMG_0485.JPGIMG_0485.JPG

#76 10 years ago

After reading how another Pinsider cut out the plastic underneath his mountain to allow more light in the back corner in another thread, that got me to thinking. I'm sure if the game would have come with a mountain (as intended), that piece of plastic would not have been there, anyway. No use cutting it up if you can save it, so I took the whole piece out and made a new "finger" in front of the base of the mountain from Lexan. Clear didn't look quite right so I colored it with marker underneath--colored with a brown paint pen it almost looks like a piece of the mountain. Result was a lot more light coming thru the mountain top, and now I can get washers under the mountain mounting nuts--which there was not room for prior to removing the plastic. That always bothered me having a nut semi-tightened to thin plastic without a washer...
IMG_0498.JPGIMG_0498.JPGIMG_0493.JPGIMG_0493.JPG

1 week later
#77 10 years ago

I just ordered mine tonight for my upcoming HS2. Wow, these look great!!! Got my confirmation email, and right after that the brown with snow mountain was taken off the etsy site. Starting to wonder if I got the last one ...?

Ordered the key ignition mod as well. Can't wait to get these mods and the machine in!!

#78 10 years ago

Greetings, just FYI we have about 30 mountains left for sale and when they are gone they are gone. Highly unlikely we will make another run. The remainder of inventory will be sold on the pinballtoys Etsy store. While you are there check out our key mod as well.

1 week later
#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I used the original mountain top plastic to make a pattern and cut a new piece out of Lexan.

I like this look best too.

Robert

8 months later
#80 9 years ago

I have the very first, numero uno, Mountain for sale--PM if interested. Photo above.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I have the very first, numero uno, Mountain for sale--PM if interested. Photo above.

Pm sent.

#82 9 years ago

Please put me on list. Thanks

#83 9 years ago

I would like one too if there is a list?

#84 9 years ago

Please add me if there is a list, I need 2.

#85 9 years ago

I think these are long gone fellas. Initial run of 100 and then that's it.

#86 9 years ago

I got one when they were on etsy,
still gonna get another HS2 someday...

#87 9 years ago

I have the original Mountain for sale--the first one of the re-pops, please PM an offer if interested. Best offer takes it. This is posted in the Market as well.

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I think these are long gone fellas. Initial run of 100 and then that's it.

There are actually a few more coming soon. We sold all the painted ones but had a few shaped that were never painted. Those were recently painted and I'm going to put them up for sale on our Etsy site.

#89 9 years ago

bummer you forgot to re-up your domain name.

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Evan55:

bummer you forgot to re-up your domain name.

Still have the domain, just ditched the hosting service. Will probably redirect to the etsy store one day.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I have the original Mountain for sale--the first one of the re-pops, please PM an offer if interested. Best offer takes it. This is posted in the Market as well.

Just post a price and be done with it! First one...wow. (Yawn).

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

There are actually a few more coming soon. We sold all the painted ones but had a few shaped that were never painted. Those were recently painted and I'm going to put them up for sale on our Etsy site.

Awesome! Glad to hear it.

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Still have the domain, just ditched the hosting service. Will probably redirect to the etsy store one day.

Ah, did you hear that? The sound of rarety beginning to fade...

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Meant that for this quote!

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Ah, did you hear that? The sound of rarety beginning to fade...

I get it that you have no interest. This is the first proto mountain and was painted with a unique color scheme. I was excited to get this one, maybe someone else might feel the same.

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I get it that you have no interest. This is the first proto mountain and was painted with a unique color scheme. I was excited to get this one, maybe someone else might feel the same.

The fact that it might have a different paint scheme than any others? Maybe. The fact that it's the first one of 100 that rolled off the line? No value whatsoever. Interesting to see what the market will bear.

#97 9 years ago

You have made your opinion very clear, thanks.

1 month later
#98 9 years ago

I just found this thread. Can the OP let me know if there are any mountains still available and how to order one. Thanks.

2 years later
#99 6 years ago

Sorry to resurrect this, but are there any plans for another run ?

#100 6 years ago

We all keep hoping.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 40.00
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.50
4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-getaway-mountain-is-coming/page/2?hl=ajnin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.