• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by FrederikFrost
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hello folks.

In general I'm all for keeping pinballs to either the way they were released, or mod them to the way that they were supposed to be released, but for cost reasons didn't make it (shaking build on ES, mountain on The Getaway etc).

Is there any original/ment to be mods for The Getaway that is available other than the mountain?

Also, I'm thinking about adding another element too, since I will be keeping it in my collection anyway, but I'm not technical enough to do it by myself I believe.. Can anyone tell me how hard it would be to add a car like the one in the video linked, and make the lights go off properly doing the times where the beacon goes off?

#2 6 years ago

I had red and blue flashers in instead of regular flashers. I alternated them one red one blue on the playfield. When the flashers would fire it'd look like cop lights.

#3 6 years ago

If your only going to put in two LED flashers, put one red and one blue flasher in the lane guide so when the slings go off it looks like cops, as LOTW says above.

#4 6 years ago

So your suggestions are LED flashers in each slingshot?

Do you know about this "Car on supercharger that lights up at certain times" mod?

Btw, the LED in slingshots will be heavily considered, thanks!

#5 6 years ago

Bump before bed time!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside