(Topic ID: 285702)

The Getaway - missing playfield parts

By rkstarcher

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image1 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    16105018314975825326289971635493 (resized).jpg
    16105018107244020755061127593393 (resized).jpg
    16105017603516429160540945168754 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkstarcher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Can you show me what you have in these two locations I want to order replacement parts. The one is the entrance to the inner loop, what style bumper do you have? What type did it come with? The other is the special/kickback lane, obviously there should be some sort of spacer/screw combo.

Thanks for your help. Trying to clean up all the little things.

Rick

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image1 (resized).pngpasted_image1 (resized).png
    #6 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing...I've seen the sleeves on Pinball Life. I'll look around for the threads on how to remove the broken screw.

1 week later
    #7 3 years ago

Update...

Replaced both pieces, the star double bumper was no big deal. The metal sleeve with the broken screw down in the playfield was interesting. I found a thread that suggested using a plug drill bit from the bottom so you don't damage the playfield. I drilled about 3/16" from underneath with the plug bit and I was able to grab the screw with a pair of needle nose and twist it out.

Thanks for your help...

Rick

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image1 (resized).pngpasted_image1 (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #9 3 years ago

Trans, yes it did get it the way... Evidently the screw hole was jacked up because it fell out a couple times. I think I'm going to drill a through hole and put a nut on it...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkstarcher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-getaway-missing-playfield-parts?tu=rkstarcher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.