Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by exflexer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

getaway04-101.jpg
getaway04-652.jpg
GS-HS2-01-10903L.jpg
HS2.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find one of these metal brackets.HS2.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Are you referring to the metal bracket that holds the ramp to the playfield header or are you referring to the shield that stops the ball from flying off the playfield?

#3 7 years ago

The one that stops the ball from flying off...Is this it ?GS-HS2-01-10903L.jpg

#4 7 years ago

Yeah that's it but that one is located behind the super charger assembly not in the area of the picture.

#5 7 years ago

Yes...Like this..So it looks like Bay Amusements or PSPA.getaway04-101.jpg

#6 7 years ago

Yeah thats it.

#7 7 years ago

Does that stop the ball from going under the playfield when they collide in the supercharger?

#8 7 years ago

Weird, mine is doesn't have that part and I've never seen the ball even try to sneak back there. My buddy was playing once though and had the lift ramp catapult the ball into the cabinet, that was funny.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Does that stop the ball from going under the playfield when they collide in the supercharger?

Yes

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipperMagician:

Weird, mine is doesn't have that part and I've never seen the ball even try to sneak back there. My buddy was playing once though and had the lift ramp catapult the ball into the cabinet, that was funny.

It's something that they started to put on machines once the problem was identified. So the early runs didn't have them. The lift ramp issue sucks also.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside