4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Have chance to get one. $500. Backglass bad, taped on parts lots flaking. Battery acid on board. Displays dim. One pop bumper not original. Game powers up and plays Plainfield decent as is cabinet. 1650 made never seen one before. To buy or not.

#2 4 years ago

Do you like the game, and are you willing to put in the time to bring this one up to speed? $500 is a fair price for a project game of that era in that condition. The fact that "it plays" puts you way ahead of the game if you consider it a project. Buy it!

Do you not like the game, and are you not interested in putting some time and work into it, and taking care of the board issue, and the expense of parts like a dim display? Don't buy it! Let someone else deal with it.

#3 4 years ago

It's not a very popular game. I had a hard time selling mine. Interesting layout, though. With a good backglass and nice playfield (and repaired MPU), it would probably be about an $850 game at most. However, because it was an unpopular game and since it was made in a smaller quantity, the backglass is going to be nearly impossible to find. When I owned one, I wasn't able to find a replacement backglass, but that doesn't mean someone doesn't have one squirreled away somewhere. I just wouldn't count on finding one.

#4 4 years ago

Pass. Its a boring game. Probably Gottlieb/Mylstars worse game.

Quoted from jpinb:

Have chance to get one. $500. Backglass bad, taped on parts lots flaking. Battery acid on board. Displays dim. One pop bumper not original. Game powers up and plays Plainfield decent as is cabinet. 1650 made never seen one before. To buy or not.

#5 4 years ago

Let that one go.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-games-by-mylstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.