(Topic ID: 95000)

the game room guys tried to screw me !!!!

By jrush2112

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kidchrisso
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagesTYQC7NX5.jpg
    th-1-542.jpeg
    main-junk-car.jpg
    1936419_111920141985_4538869_n.jpg
    Fp1V0FI.gif
    tumblr_m55msiaxKv1rxh1u4o1_500.gif
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 9 years ago

I had no problem understanding what the OP posted. It didn't come off as a complaint to me as much as a warning on the practices of The Game Room Guys. I also don't see anything wrong with the topics title (though it may have been edited from earlier). Yes, it sounds like The Game Room Guys TRIED to screw him out of an already finalized transaction by offering the seller more money. I'm sure it wasn't personal and they probably didn't know who the OP was....but it's still a shady tactic, anyway you look at it. It boils down to "I can't get it!...but I want it! I'll throw more money at it and get my way!"

It does sound like the seller was a class act for sticking with the OP and the original asking price.

Fair market value or not, the seller had an asking price and the OP agreed to pay that price. If the seller was uninformed and way low on the price (which it doesn't sound like he was) he should make himself informed before selling and stating an asking price. I wouldn't lose one wink of sleep by buying a BBB for $300 if someone posted it for sale for that. Setting the price is the sellers responsibility.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-game-room-guys-tried-to-screw-me?tu=dugfreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.