(Topic ID: 203327)

The game I just got is the greatest game ever!

By epthegeek

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Beelzebub has an LE set aside for me1 (resized).jpg
BEA97B8B-081E-4ADC-8417-DEF3F1E8DEBD (resized).jpeg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

i bet he colored it himself.

#52 6 years ago

I heard code will be released every 2 weeks until it's complete. Awesome sauce right there. Gonna have to change your rating to an 11 when it's done.

#53 6 years ago

I just got a Stern Lectronamo that's a beater but will clean up well, and I feel like it's the greatest game ever! I want to throw a new rubber kit on it, and a backglass with more than 40% paint remaining. Am I doing this right?

#54 6 years ago

Greatest Pin in the World (Tribute).

And the peculiar thing is this my friends
The pin we praised on that fateful night it didn't actually look
Anything like this pin.

This is just a tribute. You gotta believe it.
And I wish you were there! Just a matter of opinion.

Now play the best pin in the world or I'll eat your soul.

Beelzebub has an LE set aside for me1 (resized).jpgBeelzebub has an LE set aside for me1 (resized).jpg

#55 6 years ago

The translite is signed by the movie cast.

#56 6 years ago

Your new game is nice, but the code is incomplete. You should do a completely awesome code re-write that adds a shload of fun, new features.

#57 6 years ago

lol

#58 6 years ago

watch out for insert ghosting and cabinet splitting...I hear it can be an issue with this title

#59 6 years ago

Can you please confirm how many miles of wire are in the cabinent and provide a comparison to a current popular automobile?

This is a super important part in confirming greatness of any machine.

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Yeah, he is from the Minneapolis area. There are so many good pinball people from around there, it is a shame lordloss is a sour one...

Tna is probably coool, itll hold its value better than wwe

#61 6 years ago

I'm gonna be happily jamming to TNA in a couple months. I don't care about any other game coming out.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-game-i-just-got-is-the-greatest-game-ever/page/2?hl=hassanchop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.