(Topic ID: 203327)

The game I just got is the greatest game ever!

By epthegeek

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Beelzebub has an LE set aside for me1 (resized).jpg
BEA97B8B-081E-4ADC-8417-DEF3F1E8DEBD (resized).jpeg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Seriously. People who don't think so are stupid and wrong.

What are the best mods for it? I can't wait to throw more money at it after barely playing it!

#2 6 years ago

What's the game?

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

What are the best mods for it? I can't wait to throw more money at it after barely playing it!

People get excited, why even be in the hobby if a new game or at least new to you game does not excite you?

#4 6 years ago

#6 6 years ago

Ep,
Are you talkin about Dialed In that you show to be in your collection?
If so, congrats on getting a great machine.

#7 6 years ago

Lets be honest here, spooky games are boutique games that drop in value faster than that Century Link stock I bought.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Ep,
Are you talkin about Dialed In that you show to be in your collection?
If so, congrats on getting a great machine.

No, I'm being a salty sarcastic crank.

Quoted from Aurich:

I just opened a new mod store for your game!

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

(I LOVE that right now this things front page has Batman, Groot AND the Death Star -- Nailed it).

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I just opened a new mod store for your game!

that is pretty funny

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Lets be honest here, spooky games are boutique games that drop in value faster than that Century Link stock I bought.

You and sadsack should get together and see if your negativity can create a black hole that consumes the planet.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

This post is doing SOOO much for pinball! I love it!!! Not as much as I love the new game game EpTheGeek got, but man... EPIC STUFF!

Everyone of course knows that pinball is the SMARTEST investment strategy ever, so WWWWOOOOOOWWWW. What insight! Thanks for sharing.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

This post is doing SOOO much for pinball! I love it!!! Not as much as I love the new game game EpTheGeek got, but man... EPIC STUFF!
Everyone of course knows that pinball is the SMARTEST investment strategy ever, so WWWWOOOOOOWWWW. What insight! Thanks for sharing.

We got your back Charlie. Don't let the troll bother you.

#13 6 years ago

I just rated your new game a 10. Haven't played it yet but I can tell from your excitement that it is indeed the greatest.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I just rated your new game a 10. Haven't played it yet but I can tell from your excitement that it is indeed the greatest.

This guy gets it.

#15 6 years ago

I'm gonna nitpick the shit out of your game. I hate it. It's the worst theme ever, the sounds and the callouts are shit; there's nothing from the actors, or the movie, there are like 12 ramps in the game, it looks like unicorn poop. How can anyone like this shit?! And all I can see are low res pics of the game, but in my eyes, they are HD.

#16 6 years ago

For me it's just not a world under glass. It doesn't have proper flow and is wood choppy.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

We got your back Charlie. Don't let the troll bother you.

Lol... sometimes it does, but NOT today! Surrounded by the minions with a ton of food having a bit of a pre-holiday feast, with a huge pile of TnA games around us in a pretty cool pinball shop. Huge RZ code update just went out, and I think I'm gonna run to E's house and play this AWESOME GAME THIS WEEKEND!!! Pretty sure just playing it will make us a better company.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Look, I'm a smart guy OK and I know a lot aboot pinball and have for decades. Do you really think I would buy a game if it wasn't a 10? I mean really...we're talking aboot me here! If I have it it's awesome

#19 6 years ago

Current value of every rob zombie pin: $4400 and dropping

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Who gives a F?

Go play some Rocky and Bullwinkle and find some joy in your life.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

you could say the same thing about a lot of games from other manufactures. you will more then likely loose at least 1k-1500 nowadays when buying NIB, or more depending on where you bought it.
GB, Hobbit, WOZ, WWE... to name a few

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Mine's worth $10k

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Any newer style game with a 3 pop bumper spread out setup, plus 4 sling shots - is my type of pin..and will likely never be done again.
I know its not what anyone expected...but is also is not this bad.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Who gives a F?

not suprising... very little for him to be happy about in life.

Keep in mind that this is the same guy that regularly asks for something while offering nothing and then complains about it when someone offers to help out.

#25 6 years ago

Mines worth whatever the F the market says it's worth if I ever sell it. Who cares, it's a hobby that I certainly wouldn't be spending money on that I couldn't afford to loose.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

is that possible?

#27 6 years ago

I haven't played your new game, yet--but I did play the video version once and know everything about it. I'm gonna have to rate it a 5 to bring that 10 down some, tho...

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

...but I did play the video version once ...

Yeah ramp is too easy to hit in that game.

#29 6 years ago

Chuck,
FatPanda & I have your back !!

AMH & RZSSI aren't leaving!

Can't wait to try the latest RZSSI Code !

SWEET Holiday treat !!

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Can't wait to try the latest RZSSI Code !

It's really pretty good stuff! Bug and I have been playing the daylights out of it and super happy with where it is now!

#31 6 years ago

I dunno, I kinda prefer your next game that hasn't been released yet.

#32 6 years ago

10k by xmas!

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I dunno, I kinda prefer your next game that hasn't been released yet.

I've actually been waiting for that theme my whole life.
Now let me list in great detail the things i expect to be involved in it...

#34 6 years ago

I will take 2 and would like to pre-pay in full now please!

#35 6 years ago

Lionman!

#36 6 years ago

Unless JPOP is involved it’s a turd as far as I’m concerned

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I can't wait for your review of it on your podcast where you price pump the hell out of it by saying how great it is...only to list it for sale two days later. Also looking forward to your next "WTB/please deliver to my door" post!

#38 6 years ago

E is feeling saucy!

#39 6 years ago

It's a blurry Polaroid pic, but I swear the hand on the ramp moves.
This pile of Grover Clevelands cant be wrong!! SOLD!!

#40 6 years ago

I just saw it and I think a Gomer Pyle game was WAY overdue.

#41 6 years ago

It’s too bad lordloss is such a stick in the mud, b/c I think he’s local and his trolly ways get in the way of having a good time

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I heard colorGI are the best mods for it. I know a dude in Burlington that has a "how to" book for noobs like yourself

#43 6 years ago

The shooter lane is awful.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You and sadsack should get together and see if your negativity can create a black hole that consumes the planet.

Now that's some funny shit right there.

I thought he was talking about BM66 at first because, holy crap Batman, its awesome and going to be another Lyman classic! Maybe his best ever.

BUT, I'm loving the looks of TNA (tits and ass).

I want Alice Cooper but this one changes up the pace. Hmmm, need to unload a few of the deadwood pile.

#45 6 years ago

Is the playfield signed by the company owner and game designer?
maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I like almost all the MN pinball guys.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

It’s too bad lordloss is such a stick in the mud, b/c I think he’s local and his trolly ways get in the way of having a good time

Yeah, he is from the Minneapolis area. There are so many good pinball people from around there, it is a shame lordloss is a sour one...

#49 6 years ago

Taxi is supracalafragalisticexpialidocious!

#50 6 years ago

BEA97B8B-081E-4ADC-8417-DEF3F1E8DEBD (resized).jpegBEA97B8B-081E-4ADC-8417-DEF3F1E8DEBD (resized).jpeg

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-game-i-just-got-is-the-greatest-game-ever/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.