8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

I was in Colorado last week visiting family and convinced them to take a detour to find The Colorado Game Exchange. Took us a while to find the place -- lots of Pins, Arcades and pool tables inside. My family and I were inside for about 20 minutes or so looking around. Someone breezed through real quick within the first 5 minutes of us entering and said hi but quickly disappeared before we could ask any questions and never saw anyone again. I've heard a lot of great things about The Game Exchange but our visit last week was a little odd. Oh well, everyone's entitled to an off day now and then -- still a pretty cool building filled with lots of fun toys.
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Next time let JJ know you're coming ... I'm sure he'll take good care of you.

I like not having sales people hovering around while I'm browsing/playing. But whenever I need someone or have a question, there's always someone to help.

A fun place to visit if you are in the area.

#3 8 years ago

Heh, hard to imagine them with a retail store.

For mail order, he's been great. Email what I'm after; call for the quote; say "do it"; and magic happens with a delivery 2-3 business days later. He's been great pre-sale and post-sale for support, at least for my purchases.

2 weeks later
    #4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Beez:

I was in Colorado last week visiting family and convinced them to take a detour to find The Colorado Game Exchange. Took us a while to find the place -- lots of Pins, Arcades and pool tables inside. My family and I were inside for about 20 minutes or so looking around. Someone breezed through real quick within the first 5 minutes of us entering and said hi but quickly disappeared before we could ask any questions and never saw anyone again. I've heard a lot of great things about The Game Exchange but our visit last week was a little odd. Oh well, everyone's entitled to an off day now and then -- still a pretty cool building filled with lots of fun toys.
    image.jpg

Don't Like hearing this! Hope it wasn't me. My Apologies. If you ever come in ask for me I love to stop and talk pinball! We do try not to pressure customers.

JJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-game-exchange-visit-in-colorado and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.