(Topic ID: 328495)

The Future of Stern, for better or worse...

By VisitorQ

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 196 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinStalker
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6D82EA88-1175-43BA-B64A-CF1D2810FAD3.gif
    27B04876-BD8D-4813-A032-EA77D49D3E6D (resized).jpeg
    Star Gazer (resized).png
    D9E898E6-B548-46AB-818D-CCE04A2996A6 (resized).jpeg
    76FAB790-F6DB-4D9E-9673-BDC3832AD650 (resized).jpeg
    Delivers (resized).jpg
    Rudy-Benson (resized).jpg
    103CA633-6244-4237-8C84-492DF8960108 (resized).jpeg
    3BF21EE0-5FE5-46B9-A41C-7C90FE600275 (resized).jpeg
    gfgfg (resized).jpg
    6183067C-ED59-4134-817F-A8121B4ED7B3 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tranquilize.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#150 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wow, never thought a business owner would make such a comment. Try having some class. Really was looking forward to visiting your business too.

This in Napoleon Dynamite's voice is epic. He's looking downward and away as he speaks, and on the last word, "too," he closes his eyes in disgust.

#162 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

As I just mentioned to jwilson, who just called me a whiny bitc* through PM, I don't think some people on here realize they are talking to an actual person. It's pretty easy to sit behind a keyboard and toss out insults, I doubt many of the same people would act that way in person.
    Others are right, I don't need to keep responding to every insult and should ignore those types of comments. I've had a lot going on in my life personally so that's why I'm on here often, talking about pinball has been an outlet. Pinside has changed a lot since I joined nearly 15 years ago in that while the site itself has continued to improve a ton there are simply more rude people here or at least people willing to be rude to others (maybe that just comes with more people joining). I'll do better about not engaging with them. I actually just unignored everyone I had on my ignore list, will try this again and add to it if needed.

I'm going to be blunt: you really need to focus on being introspective. The entire room, even the "nice" guys, are telling you that you're being too sensitive. I'll go a step further with my constructive criticism: your posts often lack the maturity of an adult. Stop making excuses for your behavior. If everyone is telling you you're the problem, take a moment and seriously consider their claims. You have an entire toy story thread dedicated to your personal issues related to internet debate. That alone clarifies your issues to everyone on Pinside, everyone but you. If you continue to refuse to be introspective, please, for the love of God, stop taking over threads with your B.S.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tranquilize.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-future-of-stern-for-better-or-worse?tu=Tranquilize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.