(Topic ID: 76878)

The Four Elements of EM pinball?

By textrivers

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

So my wife and I were talking last night about how to arrange the games in the basement if I ever get lucky enough to own a Fireball. We've got an Old West section and a Space section, but Fireball doesn't really fit those. She suggested it could work in a group of the four elements (earth, air, fire, and water). I thought that was a great idea!

What are some good fits for the other elements? I know of a few, but help me fill out my knowledge so I'll know what to keep a look out for. This isn't a shopping list, just daydreaming and idle chatter, but I thought it'd be fun to put it to the group.

Here's what I was thinking so far:

Earth: Rockmakers (is this game any fun, does anyone know? I never hear it mentioned). Maybe something like Harvest or other farming theme? Maybe something with a gold mining theme. Any others?

Air: Sky Jump/Free Fall, Sky Rider (doesn't look fun, though), Hang Glider. What else?

Fire: Fireball, obviously. Could there be any other?

Water: Aquarius, Atlantis, Scuba, Sea Ray, any of the surfing games, anything else?

#2 10 years ago

I would just find a 4 Million BC to set next to it and call it a Day!

#3 10 years ago

Fire : Vulcan, Fire Queen, Dragon

Air : Sky Kings

Water : Neptune

#4 10 years ago

Fire, Fireball
    Air, Sky Jump
    Water, Atlantis
    Earth, 4 Million BC

#5 10 years ago

You could cover three out of four with this game.
    http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Earth+Wind+Fire&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick
    but it's not an EM.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

You could cover three out of four with this game.

Now THAT is an ugly game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-four-elements-of-em-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.