Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 212 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by hAbO
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

719ru8 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    0995EED8-339D-4F41-B876-3AC4C60A6208 (resized).jpeg
    bye.jpg
    412_49_1024x1024 (resized).jpeg
    Comedy-channel-meno-fb-post2.jpg (resized).jpg
    cherry (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#14 6 years ago

I felt he was a major loss for the site. I hoped he would come back one day but seems to have moved on. He generated a lot of hysterical posts and good ideas for the community.

#32 6 years ago

HELLODEADCITY , he was a moderator here for a long time and had a really funny outlook on things. Not sure what he is up to these days, but he hasn't logged in to Pinside in over a year.

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

the_dude_abides
    BlondeTall

The dude is here still, just not as prolific as he was a year ago but he's still actively moderating and will respond to moderator feedback threads. He did take a three or four month break about six months ago but returned.

BT is taking a bit of a break currently but will be back at some point.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Im assuming its vid, as I haven’t seen him post in awile. Its a shame as I enjoy and learn from guys like yourself Ltg. We are losing to many of the great ones.

My goodness, I sure hope its not vid. That would be as big of a loss as Centerflank was.

#76 6 years ago

Ah, that was a cool dude. Any one know what happened to him?

3 weeks later
    #116 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

Sealclubber
    Pmwolf

Both are around and well. I talk to them almost daily. PavBall nearly wrecked sealclubbers truck while trying to take us for food at TPF.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-forgotten-where-are-they-now?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.