Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 212 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by hAbO
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

719ru8 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    0995EED8-339D-4F41-B876-3AC4C60A6208 (resized).jpeg
    bye.jpg
    412_49_1024x1024 (resized).jpeg
    Comedy-channel-meno-fb-post2.jpg (resized).jpg
    cherry (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jahbarron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#121 6 years ago

This kind of shit is hilarious.

This woMAN does more for pinball daily than any of the people who have downvoted her handle in this post since they've been into pinball. Molly and I go back a decade. To every downvote, I'd love to argue you vs. Pinball Molly as to who is more important to "the pinball community". Speak up!

#123 6 years ago

o-din - no need to comment from your retirement home on the Balboa Penninsula.

#125 6 years ago

Down votes, Slim.

#126 6 years ago

I didn't downvote. Speak up, guys. What's up?

#127 6 years ago

JMcDonald has Stimpy as his avatar so will just discount him and the fact that the creator of Ren & Stimpy is known for praying on 16 year girls. one down...

#128 6 years ago

dingleberry has no real voice.

#130 6 years ago

Frax what's up?

jwilson what's up?

#131 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Losing Molly from Pinside is a bummer, not just because Molly is awesome (and she is!), but because it's indicative of a problem where some really great people in this hobby are driven away from pinball's largest single online community. We lost her and probably a huge number of others who just decided not to bother with the drama that could have been fantastic contributors to the site over time.
    McCune stepping away was a real bummer too. Not everything can be pinned on Pinside toxicity for him leaving the site, but the vast majority of it can be. Newcomer hotshots calling his repairs hacks or amateurish was a good part of what turned him off the site. We lost tons of great restoration knowledge and general game maintenance help when he left.

Oh, Molly likes arguing. She's not meek & loves conversation. I'd just like to know why people who have never met her don't like her? LOL.

Except O-din - You can just go drink on the beach in between Pinside marathons.

#133 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Let's be honest...dudes with more combative and more hotheaded tendencies don't draw as much of a reaction as she does. A lot of it has to do with that she's a woman and she's successful. Jealousy and sexism are a powerful combo. Yeah, she likes to get into it, but only when she actually she's something screwy going on.

*bullseye pinmojii*

#140 6 years ago

Levi

Quoted from CrazyLevi:Look, all I know is absolutely EVERYBODY is ruining pinball except for me and like 6 of my cronies. We are the only ones who have figured it out!!!
    The rest of you - the tournament players, the collectors, the pinsiders, the Tiltforumers, the hoarders, the EM guys, the LCD-Only guys, the modders, the players, the flippers, the restorers - you are ALL ruining pinball. Each and every one of you don't know how to have fun in pinball.
    Just me. And like 6 of my drinking buddies. (and even them I'm starting to get suspicious of!)

hahahahahah

Quoted from jwilson:

I tried to be friends with Molly but she has a giant chip on her shoulder and generally anti-social tendencies. Every time I tried to support her she’d question my motives. She shit-talked my re-theme, she put down my posts on Instagram, and she was just generally unpleasant. I really tried, honest.
    I think a lot of the drama that swirls around her is of her own making. She’s just one of those people, always going off and looking to be offended.
    It’s too bad, she’s a big part of pinball in LA and brings a lot more women to the hobby.

I think this is exactly it. She's not looking for friendship and then people get all offended. Hey, at least you have a reason!

#141 6 years ago

One could argue that she is not forgotten then?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jahbarron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-forgotten-where-are-they-now?tu=jahbarron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.