(Topic ID: 46867)

The for sale posts are popping out of the woodwork

By pinballpete

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpete.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I guess the Metallica is starting to shake some games out of those collections. I know this happens with a new release but this seems more than normal.

#35 11 years ago

I don't really see more classic B and C pins like Pinbot, or Cyclone moving. I think because people need that 6k plus to fund the new machine. I think what we might see more than downward preassure is a little musical chairs. People will swap and trade around the top value games to keep the collection fresh. As people who have the old hard to get games (like AFM, or MM) start to let them go the people who could never find them in the past will get a shot at them and round and round we go.

#40 11 years ago

Ya classics will always be classics. A good game doesn't change just because there is new stuff. I still love my older games just as much, they just need more TLC to look as nice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpete.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-for-sale-posts-are-popping-out-of-the-woodwork?tu=pinballpete and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.