5982E109-00E1-4330-ACD8-1681D0445BE9 (resized).jpeg
B0A4BE23-49E3-4A50-A694-64568071DBBA (resized).jpeg
6E1E6D5F-9791-4E67-BBFA-5737151C645B (resized).jpeg
CB9512ED-8948-42D2-883D-6E9463DA9750 (resized).png
753DAFAC-BB8B-42AC-9207-FB152ABCA154 (resized).png
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
FF_LE_arrival (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 99.
#401 1 year ago

Back on topic, I will admit Foo Fighters not my thing to the point where I wouldn't want to own the game even if it's cool. Alt rock not my flavor, just don't want to listen to it over and over. I'll find one to flip.

But I'm predicting based on what we've seen that the pin is going to be a lot more popular than people were predicting even 2 weeks ago. The whole "band pin" thing is so tired, but if it's really more of an original theme with Foo Fighters backing it, like Metallica (and Iron Maiden to a point, though that was based on a comic technically I guess) it's a good formula.

I think you could argue that Metallica is the closest thing to a truly original theme Stern has done. All the sculpts and characters and animations and art and everything were totally new, just with Metallica's inspiration and music and branding to sell it. Hopefully this is more in that lane.

#402 1 year ago

I told ya'll they could do just about any wacky thing they wanted with Foo Fighters and make it fun. Anyone who's followed the band can tell you these guys are all about doing goody stuff and not taking themselves too seriously. We get a foo fighters vs aliens angle now thanks to that and i expect it to be glorious!

#403 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

It's a smart move again by Stern. Combining a band pin with an alien twist.
They learned a lot with Maiden.
I love Maiden and the music but a lot of people hated the music but the awesome layout and the zombie mode twist made it a winner. Let's not forget the first pin of Elwin made this a top pin.
Don't really know much about Foo Fighters but if it gets the same treatment. With Jack Danger giving everything he's got for his first cornerstone, Tanio's coding and full band cooperation for license this is a WINNER.
I hope the fans felt the same way I did when then announced IRON MAIDEN.

Did they learn from IM or more so ACNC? The design on that was really cool.

#404 1 year ago

I’m not a Foo Fighters fan, but it’s a great choice by Stern.

I look forward to playing it at TPF in just a few weeks!

#405 1 year ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I’m not a Foo Fighters fan, but it’s a great choice by Stern.
I look forward to playing it at TPF in just a few weeks!

It may not be there...

Quoted from John-Floyd:

cant' believe people are already putting money down without even seeing one picture of what the playfield is like. Bad move.

The more things stay the same...

#406 1 year ago

For those talking about number choices, this has been a thing for quite some time, just that the price for that also increased recently. We have many customers that want their lucky number for any game that they can. You would not believe the number of collections that have the exact same serial number for every LE that they own, and those people are fine with paying it. I saw someone say that if they saw someone with a single digit number that they were going to laugh at the person for paying extra. Thats not necessarily true. If no one picked say number 9, then some random buyer would get it at no charge.

Dealing with specific game numbers is a pain in the ass. we have to request it, see if its available, then charge. Then when we get our games, we have to make sure that the right number goes to the right person, etc. For a distributor its a small pain, but personally id hate to be stern and have to deal with it on a larger scale. I think it is so much easier going to a row of games and grabbing the firs say 5 games for this distributor, than having to move 50 games to find a certain number

#407 1 year ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Dealing with specific game numbers is a pain in the ass. we have to request it, see if its available, then charge. Then when we get our games, we have to make sure that the right number goes to the right person, etc. For a distributor its a small pain, but personally id hate to be stern and have to deal with it on a larger scale. I think it is so much easier going to a row of games and grabbing the firs say 5 games for this distributor, than having to move 50 games to find a certain number

This is very fair. It's just one more ridiculous thing on top of everything else is all, it's hard to not shake your head.

#408 1 year ago
Quoted from acupunk12:

Did they learn from IM or more so ACNC? The design on that was really cool.

What I meant is a lot of people in the community never believe iron maiden was a viable license in the US. The music was not going to help selling this pin to a wide audience. Only a great incorporation of Eddie's story to a crazy layout and code made Maiden what it is. It's a music pin but is it really ? Or a great integration of Eddie's story ?

So in that line of thought a guy like me who never listened to Foo Fighters might be interested in the story the pin has to tell.

We'll see

#409 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

What I meant is a lot of people in the community never believe iron maiden was a viable license in the US. The music was not going to help selling this pin to a wide audience. Only a great incorporation of Eddie's story to a crazy layout and code made Maiden what it is. It's a music pin but is it really ? Or a great integration of Eddie's story ?
So in that line of thought a guy like me who never listened to Foo Fighters might be interested in the story the pin has to tell.
We'll see

I've played IM a number of times and never realized there was any kind of story. I love IM music, but I don't find the game that fun. Now, you might ask how I could not know there was a story? Probably because in barcades, etc. they have sounds turned down so much among all the other noise that you really don't know what is going on in current games other than, 'hit this target'.

I am also in the camp that if this isn't just another band pin, it might be something I'd be interested in at some point. Hopefully more than just a AFM clone though.

#410 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

We'll see

Just to share that’s Not my experience in the slightest. I didn’t even know people were still making pinball machines a year ago until I saw the shooter rod on the IM website shop while browsing for shirts from the new album. When I went to rock fantasy to test the waters both my wife and I didn’t like IM as much as GZ so I bought a GZ. Stern is smart using the brand of the theme to Trojan Horse into people’s houses.

#411 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I've played IM a number of times and never realized there was any kind of story. I love IM music, but I don't find the game that fun. Now, you might ask how I could not know there was a story? Probably because in barcades, etc. they have sounds turned down so much among all the other noise that you really don't know what is going on in current games other than, 'hit this target'.
I am also in the camp that if this isn't just another band pin, it might be something I'd be interested in at some point. Hopefully more than just a AFM clone though.

Yup, same here. I love IM. Seen them around 6 times since I was a teen in the late 80s but the game itself didn’t gel with me as much as KE other games. I thought the code looked like it was from a cell phone game from the early 2010s and there wasn’t enough songs. I was expecting around 20 singles. This was coming from someone who hadn’t played pinball since the Addams family heyday.

#412 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dave is actually funny.
Rush...I tried hard to like it, but the band are just such doofuses I couldn't get into it. If I want endless Canadian dad jokes I'll go to a JWJ thread.

3 of the best musicians to walk this earth and you down them over a few "call outs" on which they were ,"instructed" by pinball guys to record? they know nothing about pinball at all......watch some interviews on them. 3 of the most genuine down to earth guys ever.

#413 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Interested in jacks first game but idk about a $13k le at 1000 total. I only do LEs

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well aren't you fuckin special

This needs to be pinned, saved, remembered.

#414 1 year ago

First off I am 52, just about the same age as Dave Grohl. Nirvana’s Nevermind was the soundtrack to my junior year of college. FF’s debut album and The Colour and The Shape were permanently in my 20 CD changer in my car for a few years. I consider FF one of my favorite bands. Over the years they have put consistent albums, each with 1-2 great songs and the rest pretty good. I do not consider them anywhere near the greatest band in the world, but their combo of rock anthems, great live shows and sense of humor click for me. I was lucky enough to see them play Lollapalooza in 2021, one of their last shows with Taylor Hawkins and it was awesome. So, yeah, I’m a fan.

Here is why I think this is going to be a successful pin:

Dave Grohl is arguably the biggest rock star in the world right now and the Foo Fighters are a very relevant band. For those people here who say they’ve never heard of the FF, I’m not sure what to say other than “sorry sir, I apologize for being on your lawn”. Grol was in Nirvana. Tom Petty fired him as drummer for the Heartbreakers when he heard his demo’s and told him to start FF. Letterman asked them to play his final show. It’s a band in the RRHOF. Grohl has a text thread open with Paul McCartney, Brian May and John Paul Jones, who he has played with many times all showed up at TH’s tribute concert. This is not common for a pin - most themes are generally old, bands that broke up years ago, movies that are 20+ years old. FF still play the biggest festivals in the world, all over the world. They are headlining 11 music festivals, including Bonnaroo, this summer. It’s okay to not like the FF, but to say they are irrelevant and no one likes them is just not true. I think there are going to be a ton of Pro’s in bars around the country and world.

Grohl and FF do not take themselves too seriously. From day one, after what looked like not a whole lot of fun in Nirvana, the FF and Grohl have been fun, silly and stupid. The have a library of the funniest/dumbest videos of all time. Studio 666 - a terrible slasher movie starring the band. The Dee Gees. Jamming with Fraggle Rock. Drum battles with a 14 year old girl. Trolling churches by playing on a flatbed truck. The Hanukkah Sessions. Arguably the best episode ever of Hot Ones, where Grohl owned Sean Evans. This always boded well for a pin and I think the trailer confirms it. A FF pin where the goal is to get play venues to ultimately get to Bonarroo wizard mode muiltiball. No thanks. Cartoons + Scooby Doo + Ghostbusters + Area 41 + FF music. Much more interesting.

FF control their catalog and assets. Through Rosewell, they will be able to give Stern probably anything they want. Compare that to what seems to be going on with Bond. The only issue I could think of is what impact the estate of Taylor Hawkin might have on his likeness in the game. However, he striked me as the kind of guy who would have no problem with a cartoon version of himself screaming callouts for eternity. He’s right there in the front seat of the van, which bodes well.

Dave Grohl is a shill and the Foo Fighters are a marketing machine. If you don’t like FF or Grohl its probably because they are everywhere and Grohl probably annoys you. They take advantage of playing festivals, going on the late night shows, playing the grammy’s. I think this pin will be one of the first that will be actively marketed by not only Stern and distributors but the band. While I think the Stern creative team has been doing nice work lately, I would bet the assets in this game are next level because FF/Grohl and their creative agency will be involved. I can see them having the assets/machine playing on the big screen behind them on tour this summer. They can leverage the investment in the creative assets that way. The last thing they need is whatever minimal royalties they get from a pinball machine - they can make $1m for playing an hour concert at some billionaire son’s bar mitzvah. Grohl does not seem to do anything half assed and I’m sure he’s pretty involved in the development of the game/assets and will do his part to make it successful. It not out of the realm of possibility that he/they put together some new music for the pin. I would bet that when Jack Danger does the livestream reveal of the machine, Grohl will be there downing Coke and Crown shots between every ball.

This could be the machine where new management’s DLC strategy kicks in. I have no inside info here and this is all conjecture. Insider connected and the OTA updates are cool, but you know Stern is angling for more. Building off the last point, FF are active and a marketing machine. Put a FF Pro in a few thousand bars and its a literal billboard for the band. During attract mode: list of upcoming concerts, FF appearing on Colbert Tuesday night, auto-download the newest single/video and play it for the patrons. While one strategy is DLC that owners pay for, the other is pure advertising. Most people here will hate one or both of those use cases that but its coming.

Zombie Yeti has a long relationship with the FF. He’s done many concert posters for them and the alien at the beginning of the teaser is straight from this art work. This is his wheelhouse and would think the art is going to be pretty cool.

Finally, who isn’t rooting for Jack Danger? He’s worked his way up and now gets his first cornerstone with Stern and it’s for the Foo Fighters! We’ve all watched him stream from his apartment and Logan Arcade. Now he’s got Dave Grohl on speed dial. I hope he kills it. F’n A, Jack. Shots of Malort all around.

I’m excited about this.

#415 1 year ago

We at least we're over the tax talk portion of the new release cycle

#416 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

We at least we're over the tax talk portion of the new release cycle

Check. Now we are due for a cargument.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#417 1 year ago

To whom it may concern… IM is Iron Man. Thank you. Carry on.

#418 1 year ago

It would have been more impressive if you followed up that intro lockeness with why you think this would be a huge mistake

I don't think there's any reason to think this will be bad based on the theme, but there's no telling what we are getting until we see gameplay. Also is this really going to use a bunch of FF assets, aside from music, or are they building some sort of original animated world.

As for Insider Connected hyping, it would actually surprise me at this point if they had something like meaningful DLC content. I THOUGHT they were angling for more, at this point I think they view scorbit as the thing they need to be slightly better than, and nothing else.

#419 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Check. Now we are due for a cargument.

The price of pinball machines are going up faster than the price of cars. There you go.

#420 1 year ago

This hobby cracks me up. Stern absolutely slit the sails on Scooby's new pinball game with this announcement. Almost like the game never got released after a single 30 second, non-gameplay animated video from Stern.

The "ooo shiney" is beyond comprehension.

#421 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Don’t forget a plaque!

A723DF74-C35F-4190-A9B6-232E4E2D4E4D (resized).jpegA723DF74-C35F-4190-A9B6-232E4E2D4E4D (resized).jpeg

#422 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

This hobby cracks me up. Stern absolutely slit the sails on Scooby's new pinball game with this announcement. Almost like the game never got released after a single 30 second, non-gameplay animated video from Stern.

No those games are baked in.

Slit the sails of AP and JJP. Lol

#423 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

First off I am 52, just about the same age as Dave Grohl. Nirvana’s Nevermind was the soundtrack to my junior year of college. FF’s debut album and The Colour and The Shape were permanently in my 20 CD changer in my car for a few years. I consider FF one of my favorite bands. Over the years they have put consistent albums, each with 1-2 great songs and the rest pretty good. I do not consider them anywhere near the greatest band in the world, but their combo of rock anthems, great live shows and sense of humor click for me. I was lucky enough to see them play Lollapalooza in 2021, one of their last shows with Taylor Hawkins and it was awesome. So, yeah, I’m a fan.
Dave Grohl is arguably the biggest rock star in the world right now and the Foo Fighters are a very relevant band. For those people here who say they’ve never heard of the FF, I’m not sure what to say other than “sorry sir, I apologize for being on your lawn”. Grol was in Nirvana. Tom Petty fired him as drummer for the Heartbreakers when he heard his demo’s and told him to start FF. Letterman asked them to play his final show. It’s a band in the RRHOF. Grohl has a text thread open with Paul McCartney, Brian May and John Paul Jones, who he has played with many times all showed up at TH’s tribute concert. This is not common for a pin - most themes are generally old, bands that broke up years ago, movies that are 20+ years old. FF still play the biggest festivals in the world, all over the world. They are headlining 11 music festivals, including Bonnaroo, this summer. It’s okay to not like the FF, but to say they are irrelevant and no one likes them is just not true. I think there are going to be a ton of Pro’s in bars around the country and world.
Grohl and FF do not take themselves too seriously. From day one, after what looked like not a whole lot of fun in Nirvana, the FF and Grohl have been fun, silly and stupid. The have a library of the funniest/dumbest videos of all time. Studio 666 - a terrible slasher movie starring the band. The Dee Gees. Jamming with Fraggle Rock. Drum battles with a 14 year old girl. Trolling churches by playing on a flatbed truck. The Hanukkah Sessions. Arguably the best episode ever of Hot Ones, where Grohl owned Sean Evans. This always boded well for a pin and I think the trailer confirms it. A FF pin where the goal is to get play venues to ultimately get to Bonarroo wizard mode muiltiball. No thanks. Cartoons + Scooby Doo + Ghostbusters + Area 41 + FF music. Much more interesting.
FF control their catalog and assets. Through Rosewell, they will be able to give Stern probably anything they want. Compare that to what seems to be going on with Bond. The only issue I could think of is what impact the estate of Taylor Hawkin might have on his likeness in the game. However, he striked me as the kind of guy who would have no problem with a cartoon version of himself screaming callouts for eternity. He’s right there in the front seat of the van, which bodes well.
Dave Grohl is a shill and the Foo Fighters are a marketing machine. If you don’t like FF or Grohl its probably because they are everywhere and Grohl probably annoys you. They take advantage of playing festivals, going on the late night shows, playing the grammy’s. I think this pin will be one of the first that will be actively marketed by not only Stern and distributors but the band. While I think the Stern creative team has been doing nice work lately, I would bet the assets in this game are next level because FF/Grohl and their creative agency will be involved. I can see them having the assets/machine playing on the big screen behind them on tour this summer. They can leverage the investment in the creative assets that way. The last thing they need is whatever minimal royalties they get from a pinball machine - they can make $1m for playing an hour concert at some billionaire son’s bar mitzvah. Grohl does not seem to do anything half assed and I’m sure he’s pretty involved in the development of the game/assets and will do his part to make it successful. It not out of the realm of possibility that he/they put together some new music for the pin. I would bet that when Jack Danger does the livestream reveal of the machine, Grohl will be there downing Coke and Crown shots between every ball.
This could be the machine where new management’s DLC strategy kicks in. I have no inside info here and this is all conjecture. Insider connected and the OTA updates are cool, but you know Stern is angling for more. Building off the last point, FF are active and a marketing machine. Put a FF Pro in a few thousand bars and its a literal billboard for the band. During attract mode: list of upcoming concerts, FF appearing on Colbert Tuesday night, auto-download the newest single/video and play it for the patrons. While one strategy is DLC that owners pay for, the other is pure advertising. Most people here will hate one or both of those use cases that but its coming.
Zombie Yeti has a long relationship with the FF. He’s done many concert posters for them and the alien at the beginning of the teaser is straight from this art work. This is his wheelhouse and would think the art is going to be pretty cool.
Finally, who isn’t rooting for Jack Danger? He’s worked his way up and now gets his first cornerstone with Stern and it’s for the Foo Fighters! We’ve all watched him stream from his apartment and Logan Arcade. Now he’s got Dave Grohl on speed dial. I hope he kills it. F’n A, Jack. Shots of Malort all around.
I’m excited about this.

F*ck it. You convinced me lol.

Now you mention using the artwork on stage etc., when I watched the short promo video for FF it reminded me of Gorillaz.

#424 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

pinballjah can you make me a 007 out of 500 plaque for my Bond SLE?
Thanks

Yes, no problem. This is a design I did for my Pro. It will be printed on a silver plate (like the MB example below).

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#425 1 year ago

Favourite Foo Fighters concert, Reading Festival 1995 (on the second stage if you can believe it). Talk about a solid line-up: Green Day, Soundgarden, Hole, Smashing Pumkins, Blind Melon, Silver Chair and Mr. Neil Young.

#426 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

Tanio seems to agree….

0D31305B-BFD7-4317-89E2-93BED3A8DF32 (resized).jpeg0D31305B-BFD7-4317-89E2-93BED3A8DF32 (resized).jpeg
#427 1 year ago

I wonder if stern will allow a mech in the pro version since its Dangers first cornerstone

#428 1 year ago

I agree with locheness. I'm a bit younger but various Nirvana and FF songs have been with me through all of the transition periods of my life. I'm happy to be in on an LE. I am pretty sure I'm the reason FlipNOut created the interested list for this game a couple of years ago.

I'll admit right now I'm blinded by the dream of the theme and the high hopes based on the people in the team making it. Jack is the only one less proven, but I feel like Stern has such a system and overview that it'll be a good shooter. Can't wait to see this thing!

#429 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I wonder if stern will allow a mech in the pro version since its Dangers first cornerstone

I'm sure you're just being sassy but Jack did say in his stream that he wants a Pro and LE in his studio, so I'm assuming they'll play differently enough to make it worth wanting a Pro around.

#430 1 year ago
Quoted from Tilt:

For those talking about number choices, this has been a thing for quite some time, just that the price for that also increased recently. We have many customers that want their lucky number for any game that they can. You would not believe the number of collections that have the exact same serial number for every LE that they own, and those people are fine with paying it. I saw someone say that if they saw someone with a single digit number that they were going to laugh at the person for paying extra. Thats not necessarily true. If no one picked say number 9, then some random buyer would get it at no charge.

Really? That’s hilarious to me.

Gotta find the right number in the warehouse for the right person.

It’s a plaque. Figure out a better system.

Still, can’t believe how ridiculous that is.

Let’s make sure that we don’t take care of repeat buyers.

That’s part of the problem with Stern and Distros.

#431 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well aren't you fuckin special

i signed in just to upvote this post.

#432 1 year ago

I've always loved Dave Grohl, and then he played the devil in Pick of Destiny and for me that put him at legend status Seriously though he and FF have done so much fun stuff (just watch some of their videos), that fun energy plus Jack Danger's fun energy plus Zombie Yeti and Tanio....all the pieces are there for this to be something very special.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#433 1 year ago

FFS, there goes my ... savings.

#434 1 year ago

Waiting to hear more about this game on Tuesday.

I’m in Massachusetts, who’s a good and honest Stern distributor for the North East? I’ve heard many suggest CoinTaker in PA.

Would like to avoid taxes if possible and free shipping would be nice.

#435 1 year ago
Quoted from Elysiom:

I’m in Massachusetts, who’s a good and honest Stern distributor for the North East? I’ve heard many suggest CoinTaker in PA.

Cointaker, Flipnout, hemispheres, tilt

#436 1 year ago

Foo-Fighters isn't really my favourite band but i didn't understand the initial hatred towards the pin. Happy to see another pin pop out then be waiting longer for something else personally.

#437 1 year ago

Never was a FF fan. Curious to see where Stern goes with this and I’m sure it will be in a location near me soon enough to try. Good enough for me.

#438 1 year ago
Quoted from AviRoo:

Foo-Fighters isn't really my favourite band but i didn't understand the initial hatred towards the pin. Happy to see another pin pop out then be waiting longer for something else personally.

Yeah like I always say toy can turn the music down and call outs up if you dknt like it. Got me thru IMDN & MET and those are 2 all timers.

#439 1 year ago
Quoted from AviRoo:

Foo-Fighters isn't really my favourite band but i didn't understand the initial hatred towards the pin.

Around here, if you don’t love a theme, you hate it, and can’t comprehend how every single other person on the planet does not also hate it.

#440 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Around here, if you don’t love a theme, you hate it, and can’t comprehend how every single other person on the planet does not also hate it.

This should be pinside rule #1

#441 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Actually, around here it's if you aren't willing to drop all your money on it, sight unseen, and say nothing but 100% positive comments about it, you hate it, and are a troll. While you watch them say 'it's bolted to the floor', only to be up on the market in a month.

#442 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

yeah really. i feel like i'm the only person in existence who likes rush pin and their music LOL

#443 1 year ago

Wonder is some of his homebrew game features end up in the game like Elwin's Archer became Iron Maiden.

Deadflip 1 (resized).jpegDeadflip 1 (resized).jpegDeadflip2 (resized).jpegDeadflip2 (resized).jpegDeadflip3 (resized).jpgDeadflip3 (resized).jpgOutlane Spinner (resized).jpgOutlane Spinner (resized).jpg
#444 1 year ago
Quoted from AviRoo:

yeah really. i feel like i'm the only person in existence who likes rush pin and their music LOL

Rush at least has a lot of flow on both versions. If I had the knowledge I would buy one and resltheme it to bttf

#445 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

Wonder is some of his homebrew game features end up in the game like Elwin's Archer became Iron Maiden.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’d flip that even if it was my little pony. Looks fun.

#446 1 year ago

Just when I thought I was out…

#447 1 year ago
Quoted from Elysiom:

I'd go with a smaller distributor. Cointaker has SO MANY people that go there that people end up waiting a long time for their pins.

Also, you could look at show pins to get it quicker at a small discount.

#448 1 year ago

Enough with rock pins.Lets get some composer pins; Beethoven, Mozart, you know? Something we can all Bach to.

#449 1 year ago
Quoted from Flips365:

Enough with rock pins.Lets get some composer pins; Beethoven, Mozart, you know? Something we can all Bach to.

#450 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

I’m excited about this.

I agree and echo 1000% everything you just said. Well put!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Muskego, WI
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Gatos, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 499.00
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 16.50
There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 99.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-foo-fighters-there-goes-my-hero-hype-thread-/page/9?hl=sluggo39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.