5982E109-00E1-4330-ACD8-1681D0445BE9 (resized).jpeg
B0A4BE23-49E3-4A50-A694-64568071DBBA (resized).jpeg
6E1E6D5F-9791-4E67-BBFA-5737151C645B (resized).jpeg
CB9512ED-8948-42D2-883D-6E9463DA9750 (resized).png
753DAFAC-BB8B-42AC-9207-FB152ABCA154 (resized).png
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
FF_LE_arrival (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 99.
#3901 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Do you guys think if I only have room for 5 machines(for now) dp, gz, FF are too similar and I should only have two of those? Or is it worth it just because of how good they are? My other two will be LOTR and GTF. I will probably try to squeeze in a 6th elsewise replace my least favorite of dp/gz/FF with a 90s game at some point

That lineup is strong,Go for it.

#3902 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I know, but can you hit it straight from the lower flipper? That’s what I was asking.

No.

#3903 1 year ago
#3904 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

I did - about 5 games on the premium and 5-8 on the Pro (TPF was INSANELY crowded, and I left the whole event by noon on Saturday).
I'm in for a Prem, so I'm not going to go into why I prefer the Prem over the Pro - I'll simply state what I observed on BOTH.
1. Flow, flow, flow, flow. The game makes you feel like a G.C.. Every shot goes somewhere - I can't remember a game where I felt like I was shooting enough bricks to build a castle, and I didn't feel like I was chopping wood. Very fast and fun. Sometimes, I shot the ball into the upper PF to simply catch my breath.
2. Great immersion and theme. Like Iron Maiden before it, FF is a testament that if immersion doesn't do it, theme does. Some people who couldn't care less for Iron Maiden music LOVE the game because the immersion (particularly graphics and sound) are ON POINT. Story is the same for FF. I'm your typical FF fan - know all the radio hits and any new songs I hear on a "greatest hits" Spotify playlist. When I stepped up, I picked a song I knew and started shooting. The sounds were on point, the videos are awesome, the storyline pulls you in, the best artwork since DeadPool (yeah GZ fanboys, I said it), and it's an entertaining game without need for epileptic inducing PinStadiums or TZ-level of mods. The game WORKS on all fronts.
3. Unlike waiting 1.5-2 years, we are getting the game either THIS MONTH or July/August, depending on how early you got in. For those in the back, how many of you STILL waiting on GZ?
4. The game has - honestly - minimal toys, but it STILL is fun to shoot. Before I open up "ToyGate" ( PanzerFreak , get in here, I need your expert analysis on toys), I define them as one of two things:
A. Interactive ball elements (looking at you, TZ Gumball machine, BSD Mistball, MM Trolls and Castle, Shadow Sanctum ball, JM Hand & Matrix, etc. )
B. Items specific to and exclusively in a game (looking at you, TZ clock, TAF Thing flipping the flippers at end of ball, AFM Saucer, CFTBL Hologram, STh Projector, DP Discoball, etc.)
That said, FF Pro/Prem, when you REALLY break it down, have the deadsave post (Prem), the Alien Saucer ball lock (Pro/Prem), the magnets under the saucer (Prem), and that's really about it. And yet, it is FUN. It is a nearly unanimous conclusion from everyone who has seen or played it that is is FUN. It shows you don't need gumball machines, cell phones, dinosaur eating the ball, dildo wagging rocketships, or Thing picking the ball up for FF to be a TOTAL blast. When a game can pull that off, it gets my attention and more importantly for the manufacturer: my money.
Pro or Premium, doesn't matter, both are a complete blast. Outside of the deadpost that this community is borderline obsessing over on a quotidian basis - Pro and Prem are nearly the same game (aesthetically) and both equally fun to play. Whichever you choose, you don't lose.

Great writeup, thanks. Already have a premium on order

#3905 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

I did - about 5 games on the premium and 5-8 on the Pro (TPF was INSANELY crowded, and I left the whole event by noon on Saturday).
I'm in for a Prem, so I'm not going to go into why I prefer the Prem over the Pro - I'll simply state what I observed on BOTH.
1. Flow, flow, flow, flow. The game makes you feel like a G.C.. Every shot goes somewhere - I can't remember a game where I felt like I was shooting enough bricks to build a castle, and I didn't feel like I was chopping wood. Very fast and fun. Sometimes, I shot the ball into the upper PF to simply catch my breath.
2. Great immersion and theme. Like Iron Maiden before it, FF is a testament that if immersion doesn't do it, theme does. Some people who couldn't care less for Iron Maiden music LOVE the game because the immersion (particularly graphics and sound) are ON POINT. Story is the same for FF. I'm your typical FF fan - know all the radio hits and any new songs I hear on a "greatest hits" Spotify playlist. When I stepped up, I picked a song I knew and started shooting. The sounds were on point, the videos are awesome, the storyline pulls you in, the best artwork since DeadPool (yeah GZ fanboys, I said it), and it's an entertaining game without need for epileptic inducing PinStadiums or TZ-level of mods. The game WORKS on all fronts.
3. Unlike waiting 1.5-2 years, we are getting the game either THIS MONTH or July/August, depending on how early you got in. For those in the back, how many of you STILL waiting on GZ?
4. The game has - honestly - minimal toys, but it STILL is fun to shoot. Before I open up "ToyGate" ( PanzerFreak , get in here, I need your expert analysis on toys), I define them as one of two things:
A. Interactive ball elements (looking at you, TZ Gumball machine, BSD Mistball, MM Trolls and Castle, Shadow Sanctum ball, JM Hand & Matrix, etc. )
B. Items specific to and exclusively in a game (looking at you, TZ clock, TAF Thing flipping the flippers at end of ball, AFM Saucer, CFTBL Hologram, STh Projector, DP Discoball, etc.)
That said, FF Pro/Prem, when you REALLY break it down, have the deadsave post (Prem), the Alien Saucer ball lock (Pro/Prem), the magnets under the saucer (Prem), and that's really about it. And yet, it is FUN. It is a nearly unanimous conclusion from everyone who has seen or played it that is is FUN. It shows you don't need gumball machines, cell phones, dinosaur eating the ball, dildo wagging rocketships, or Thing picking the ball up for FF to be a TOTAL blast. When a game can pull that off, it gets my attention and more importantly for the manufacturer: my money.
Pro or Premium, doesn't matter, both are a complete blast. Outside of the deadpost that this community is borderline obsessing over on a quotidian basis - Pro and Prem are nearly the same game (aesthetically) and both equally fun to play. Whichever you choose, you don't lose.

Appreciate you taking the time for a detailed review. I was unable to attend either TPF or MGC this year. These are the info-laden posts I like to see. Doesnt matter to me if positive or negative in natue…just like to see others take on the pin! Thanks!

#3906 1 year ago

For those that have followed the streams/info closely - has it been said if further wizard modes/more modes will be added to the game in time? Or is assembling the Foo Bot for Foo Bot multiball the intended end of the game?

#3907 1 year ago

any mention of a co-op mode eventually?

#3908 1 year ago

What is the foil cabinet decal on the LE? Is this the equivalent of radcals?

#3909 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

What is the foil cabinet decal on the LE? Is this the equivalent of radcals?

No. It is the same material used for regular cabinet decals, it just has a foil/shimmering effect to it. Its subtle but nice, I liked the look of it on my Iron Man VE.

#3910 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

For those that have followed the streams/info closely - has it been said if further wizard modes/more modes will be added to the game in time? Or is assembling the Foo Bot for Foo Bot multiball the intended end of the game?

Im hoping they add some kind of mode that has a “number of flips qualifier” similar to AIQ’s Soul Gem or GZ’s Terror of MechaGodzilla. I find those a blast to play. One of the things I miss after letting go of my AIQ!

#3911 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

any mention of a co-op mode eventually?

Seems like I heard JD mention something about this in one of the streams?

#3912 1 year ago

This may have been tackled already, but is the pro on this game ripe for a promium upgrade? I kinda hate that term but it looks like the sculpted truck and the sculpted overlord could be easily added to the pro so that really the only things you would be missing would be the magnet, upper playfield, and the deadpost. Now that I type that all out it still seems like a lot but at least they typical pro plastic parts look to be easily replaceable and for someone who is not a big upper playfield guy, this becomes one hell of a bargain and machine.

#3913 1 year ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

This may have been tackled already, but is the pro on this game ripe for a promium upgrade? I kinda hate that term but it looks like the sculpted truck and the sculpted overlord could be easily added to the pro so that really the only things you would be missing would be the magnet, upper playfield, and the deadpost. Now that I type that all out it still seems like a lot but at least they typical pro plastic parts look to be easily replaceable and for someone who is not a big upper playfield guy, this becomes one hell of a bargain and machine.

Yeah, this is kind of how I am going. There will be aftermarket mods for the sculpts but Pro buyers will miss out on the Deadpost and the ability to add Expression Lighting down the road.

Other random comment: I'm not getting the comparisons or questions people are tossing out about if there will be overlap in a lineup with FF and Deadpool. Is it the comic vibe? Shots-wise these two could not be more different to me and they will very much complement each other in a small setup.

#3914 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Yeah, this is kind of how I am going. There will be aftermarket mods for the sculpts but Pro buyers will miss out on the Deadpost and the ability to add Expression Lighting down the road.
Other random comment: I'm not getting the comparisons or questions people are tossing out about if there will be overlap in a lineup with FF and Deadpool. Is it the comic vibe? Shots-wise these two could not be more different to me and they will very much complement each other in a small setup.

I think there is some similarity in the crossover shots, granted, Deadpool is not a jumping crossover, and also the angled bar target to the Snikt..I thought I heard JD they may look into coding something off of that, if it would ricochet into the overlord for example...The turn around ramp is pretty similar as well...granted I haven't played it but that is just from observation, so feel is probably completely different

#3915 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I think there is some similarity in the crossover shots, granted, Deadpool is not a jumping crossover, and also the angled bar target to the Snikt..I thought I heard JD they may look into coding something off of that, if it would ricochet into the overlord for example...The turn around ramp is pretty similar as well...granted I haven't played it but that is just from observation, so feel is probably completely different

Ok these are both fair points. I will give FF the nod for having boatloads more flow, though.

#3916 1 year ago

not to say they are the same but DP and FF both have similar art style and pick your mode structure and maybe the mini DP modes are similar in concept to the Overlord (3 different modes on both).

#3917 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Ok these are both fair points. I will give FF the nod for having boatloads more flow, though.

Yeah it looks to be a flow monster. There is some classic Gomez clunk (albeit good clunk ) absent from FF from what I can see

#3918 1 year ago

Finally got a chance to play both the Pro and Premium today at the MGC(Midwest Gaming Classic), and since I blindly ordered a premium after the Deadflip stream, I am now super glad I did, this game is awesome!! Foo won the Players Choice Award for Modern Pinball Game at the show as well. Managed to even get into the Top 10 leaderboard for the weekend, and won a cool little Stern Insider coin, made 7th ranking for the weekend! Both Pro and Premium play great, so many great combos and loops. Although I do feel the pro feels just a little empty without the physical alien saucer and upper playfield. Can't wait for my Premium!!!! I even remodeled my basement gameroom(knocked out a wall and added another 3ft) specifically to fit Foo Fighters into my gameroom!

20230402_140953 (resized).jpg20230402_140953 (resized).jpg20230402_172101 (resized).jpg20230402_172101 (resized).jpg20230402_172107 (resized).jpg20230402_172107 (resized).jpg

#3919 1 year ago

I had so much confidence in this pin, I sold our Met Prem to purchase the prem …..and rent a house on the ocean in a Gulf Shores for the whole family Just got back ,what a great place to vacation .I’m a professional when it comes to keeping my wife happy with the pins taking up most our home theatre room .Gotta do what you gotta Foo ! I’ve had a Met Pro and Prem so the MOP will arrive here one day .Probably a retirement gift to myself in 9 years Now get this pin delivered !!!

#3920 1 year ago

As a person who hasn't played a premium yet, what made you decide premium over pro. Is the upper playfield any actual fun? I haven't gotten the chance yet to check one out.

#3921 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

As a person who hasn't played a premium yet, what made you decide premium over pro. Is the upper playfield any actual fun? I haven't gotten the chance yet to check one out.

.I have not liked many uppers ,but with a spinner ,2 loops ,2 stand ups and 1 kickback to go along with a pass through it just seems this will flo well and I’m liking what I’m hearing about how they’re using it with the story .The death save is just a bonus

#3922 1 year ago

Don't forget expression lighting doesn't work on the Pro.

#3923 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Seems like I heard JD mention something about this in one of the streams?

Yes, Jack Danger confirmed that Tanio confirmed the coop mode. And the setting for the coop mode is included in the manual.

#3924 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

.I have not liked many uppers ,but with a spinner ,2 loops ,2 stand ups and 1 kickback to go along with a pass through it just seems this will flo well and I’m liking what I’m hearing about how they’re using it with the story .The death save is just a bonus

When it comes to fun upper playfields, I like tspp, shadow, and twilight zone. So I'm not against them. Hope to try the premium this week finally.

#3925 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

When it comes to fun upper playfields, I like tspp, shadow, and twilight zone. So I'm not against them. Hope to try the premium this week finally.

Please report back and let us know your thoughts on the upper playfield. Not a foo fighters fan but I’m trying to workout if I should grab a pro or prem, the layout just looks too much fun to pass up.

#3926 1 year ago

I played the Premium at MGC yesterday and now have time on both models. The upper playfield is one of the better one's I've played. It's rather quick and doesn't really slow down the flow of the game. I found that it was easier for myself anyways to start Area 51 on the Premium as I felt I had pretty good control over the ball and shots. I was generally able to start it within 2-3 trips up the right ramp vs. 5 on the Pro. The molds on the Premium also look really nice and the game looks really packed. The Deadpost also worked flawlessly during my time on the game. The magnet in the Overlord area seemed to be more for show than gameplay but it was still pretty cool.

With that being said, I didn't see the upper playfield as any kind of a must-have feature on the game but I didn't dislike it either. I wouldn't see it as a reason not to own a Premium, but I also am totally fine with not having the playfield and having a more open looking game and a more predictable Area 51 MB start. I feel the same on the Deadpost. it's cool, but I don't need it. For me, I didn't see an extra $2500 worth of enjoyment on the Premium so I ordered a Pro because I think the Pro is still 99% as much fun to play, It just doesn't look quite as cool on the playfield and is missing a couple of cool but unnecessary bells and whistles. If the Premium were only $1250 more than the Pro I would have considered it but I'd rather put that extra money into a different game.

#3927 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I played the Premium at MGC yesterday and now have time on both models. The upper playfield is one of the better one's I've played. It's rather quick and doesn't really slow down the flow of the game. I found that it was easier for myself anyways to start Area 51 on the Premium as I felt I had pretty good control over the ball and shots. I was generally able to start it within 2-3 trips up the right ramp vs. 5 on the Pro. The molds on the Premium also look really nice and the game looks really packed. The Deadpost also worked flawlessly during my time on the game. The magnet in the Overlord area seemed to be more for show than gameplay but it was still pretty cool.
With that being said, I didn't see the upper playfield as any kind of a must-have feature on the game but I didn't dislike it either. I wouldn't see it as a reason not to own a Premium, but I also am totally fine with not having the playfield and having a more open looking game and a more predictable Area 51 MB start. I feel the same on the Deadpost. it's cool, but I don't need it. For me, I didn't see an extra $2500 worth of enjoyment on the Premium so I ordered a Pro because I think the Pro is still 99% as much fun to play, It just doesn't look quite as cool on the playfield and is missing a couple of cool but unnecessary bells and whistles. If the Premium were only $1250 more than the Pro I would have considered it but I'd rather put that extra money into a different game.

I haven’t played the premium yet but expect I’ll feel the same about the upgrades. Had expression lighting been available on the pro, I would have gotten a pro myself.

After getting EL on my Rush pro, it’d an absolute must have on any games I’m interested in going forward. It’s a shame Stern forces you to get the premium/LE for them now, unlike on LZ and Rush

#3928 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I haven’t played the premium yet but expect I’ll feel the same about the upgrades. Had expression lighting been available on the pro, I would have gotten a pro myself.
After getting EL on my Rush pro, it’d an absolute must have on any games I’m interested in going forward. It’s a shame Stern forces you to get the premium/LE for them now, unlike on LZ and Rush

It’s a shame at 9500 a prem doesn’t come with them as LZ did .

#3929 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Sure, but the bigger bummer is the add-on light kits are extremely rare!

#3930 1 year ago

Well after playing all the new games including bond 60th at MGC, FF was by far my favorite. All the new games are good but if I could only choose 1 it would be foo. I already had probably 20 games or so on a pro before heading out to MGC so I was looking forward to seeing how the premium stacked up.

As of right now, its a tough call for me. The upper playfield on the premium really didn't do much for me. The ball whips up there so fast its often hard to even time the flipper quick enough to hit the ball. I'm sure you could get very good at it with practice. Batting the ball around up there was fun for a small upper playfield. Certainly the best small upper playfield in a long time (dare I say ever?). I liked how it seemed easier to start Area 51 multiball up there than on the pro as well. Doing anything up there on purpose during a multiball is madness, its more you just hope you get a lucky hit. All that said, I can't say I can't live without it. Not sure I'd miss it all that much if I only owned a pro.

The deadpost on the other hand...it was really cool. I've been trying to convince myself that having the virtual ball save is good enough but man, its so satisfying and cool to pull off that deadpost save. I really want it.

The sculpts on the premium look great too, like really well done. I do think the mod community will tackle those issues just fine for the pro owners though.

I also like the pro artwork better.

Its a tough call for me. The premium is very cool, but I have a hard time saying its really worth an extra $2700 when the pro is this good. All I can say for sure is that you will be very happy with whatever version of this game you get. Since I'm poor I think I will be happy enough with a pro

#3931 1 year ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Don't forget expression lighting doesn't work on the Pro.

and I see the magnet getting refined to use as a tractor beam to suspend and or capture a ball.

#3932 1 year ago

Would be cool.
The one thing that has bugged me on Pro Vs Prem is that magnet. I haven’t seen the value on that Mech for Prem; would be nice to have more with that magnet arena on the premium.

Quoted from HB_GAMER:

and I see the magnet getting refined to use as a tractor beam to suspend and or capture a ball.

#3933 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Jack was kind enough to sign my translite for my TPF premium this morning.
[quoted image][quoted image]

kinda cool that he signed it on above himself in the crowd. If you look close you can see the letter E and A on his fingers from his "Heck Yeah" tattoo.

#3934 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Well in LZs defense (sorta), there wasn't a lot in that game to begin with. The least they could do was add that in the premium.

#3935 1 year ago
Quoted from Sengaya:

Yes, Jack Danger confirmed that Tanio confirmed the coop mode. And the setting for the coop mode is included in the manual.

This would be awesome, its one of the reasons I keep Turtles around, all the cool mode options (incl co-op) just make it such a fun game. I was shocked we havent seen that kinda code in more games.

#3936 1 year ago

I think the super JP on Area 51 on the premium is the upper stand up in the back of the upper PF while on the pro the SJP is the captive ball. To me it just seems like I’d be more interesting or challenging to hit the SJP on the premium. Not a major deal but just a little nicer having the upper PF to play with.

I understand that all the extra bits like the extra flipper mechanism and extra spinner or stand ups and Dead post don’t cost a lot so it’s not like that’s the reason why the premium costs $2600 extra but they are worth something as are the magnet and the nicer sculptured toys.

Iirc someone sells a little doll figurine for maiden that looks very dope, I’m not complaining but it costs $550 for a little 3 inch figurine. Is it necessary? No but if you can afford it it’s nice to have. I kind of think of the premium price like that.

I’m not saying the pro is bad, I own and enjoy both TWD and Met pro. But if the premium is even a bit better like my DP with the loop ramp or the Dead post on FF that would be almost enough to me for the cost as well as getting the nicer figurines etc.

#3937 1 year ago
Quoted from drum412:

Finally got a chance to play both the Pro and Premium today at the MGC(Midwest Gaming Classic), and since I blindly ordered a premium after the Deadflip stream, I am now super glad I did, this game is awesome!! Foo won the Players Choice Award for Modern Pinball Game at the show as well. Managed to even get into the Top 10 leaderboard for the weekend, and won a cool little Stern Insider coin, made 7th ranking for the weekend! Both Pro and Premium play great, so many great combos and loops. Although I do feel the pro feels just a little empty without the physical alien saucer and upper playfield. Can't wait for my Premium!!!! I even remodeled my basement gameroom(knocked out a wall and added another 3ft) specifically to fit Foo Fighters into my gameroom!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man I am so sad I didn't make more of an effort to put up a better score on Elvira. That was my first game of the day. I only played 2 other games and 1 of them was with 2 other dudes. When I left sat I was still on top, but I knew I left a lot on the table. Still I'm happy I had the highest score on Rush this weekend

#3938 1 year ago

The upper field reminds of aerosmith, small, super fast, and multiple targets. I had a pro and prem aerosmith and much preferred the play of the premium. Prem/le FF looks ,in my eyes, to be the funner game.

#3939 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The upper field reminds of aerosmith,

Oof. Not a good sales pitch for me.

#3940 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

kinda cool that he signed it on above himself in the crowd. If you look close you can see the letter E and A on his fingers from his "Heck Yeah" tattoo.

Agree! The only bummer is the green paint pen I had I thought was fluorescent but it wasn’t so the signature is a little more muted but it still looks great!

#3941 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Compared to black knight or gnr, aerosmith is much better

#3942 1 year ago

I tend to prefer small flippers on upper PF. Like Tspp is my favorite. It’s harder to control the ball so it’s more split second flipping on the run.

#3943 1 year ago

When are le pins going on the line?? Sorry if this has been asked and answered

#3944 1 year ago

Foo Pro home and in the line up! Super happy with the game so far. Might work on adjusting the pitch a bit, but otherwise playing great!

PXL_20230403_161631341 (resized).jpgPXL_20230403_161631341 (resized).jpg
#3945 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

When are le pins going on the line?? Sorry if this has been asked and answered

They are currently. The stern factory friday videos are a week behind. I’d imagine they begin to ship to individuals starting later this week.

#3946 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Same with me, I rarely buy the pro model usually it's an LE however after the rare opportunity to play both before making the decision, there was a clear winner....ditch the upper palyfield! FF looks like it has potential for being much better than the Aerosmith one!

#3947 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I know, but can you hit it straight from the lower flipper? That’s what I was asking.

You can hit it with a ricochet from the drop targets, too.

#3948 1 year ago

I’ll clarify by saying that’s the only direct way. Of course there are lots of ricochets off stuff like the drop targets that can make the turnaround shot.

#3949 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Same with me, I rarely buy the pro model usually it's an LE however after the rare opportunity to play both before making the decision, there was a clear winner....ditch the upper palyfield! FF looks like it has potential for being much better than the Aerosmith one!

The price difference used to be $1600ish more from a Pro to Prem and $3000ish from pro to Le.

Recently we are looking at $2700ish more from Pro to Prem and $6000 Pro to LE.

The spreads are wider so one can take that into consideration if they wish.

Pro works fine for me when I factor in price. I won’t say it’s overall better or anything though besides better “for me”.

#3950 1 year ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

The price difference used to be $1600ish more from a Pro to Prem and $3000ish from pro to Le.
Recently we are looking at $2700ish more from Pro to Prem and $6000 Pro to LE.
The spreads are wider so one can take that into consideration if they wish.
Pro works fine for me when I factor in price. I won’t say it’s overall better or anything though besides better “for me”.

Jurassic Park LE cost less than a Premium now. It is pretty wild and upgrading from the Pro will always be "a bad deal" but sometimes you just want a feature.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
GAD Pinball

$ 53.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 16.50
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Prescott, WI
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Gatos, CA
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
FlipMods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 54.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 495.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 139.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 99.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-foo-fighters-there-goes-my-hero-hype-thread-/page/79?hl=cybevenom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.