5982E109-00E1-4330-ACD8-1681D0445BE9 (resized).jpeg
B0A4BE23-49E3-4A50-A694-64568071DBBA (resized).jpeg
6E1E6D5F-9791-4E67-BBFA-5737151C645B (resized).jpeg
CB9512ED-8948-42D2-883D-6E9463DA9750 (resized).png
753DAFAC-BB8B-42AC-9207-FB152ABCA154 (resized).png
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
FF_LE_arrival (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 99.
#3101 1 year ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Lol from Iowa. Go Hawks! ANF and Beef

Any other RAGBRAI riders in here? This will be my third year doing the ride.

#3102 1 year ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Any other RAGBRAI riders in here? This will be my third year doing the ride.

Tell us flat Iowa is after the ride.

#3103 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

the bots are coming
[quoted image]

oh man, that could be cool, OR a bird with a satellite. I wish I had a 3d printer

#3104 1 year ago

Player One amusement group has 1 LE left for MSRP.....

#3105 1 year ago

You Foo Hypers are a hearty bunch, love to see it!

It’s been a nonstop barrage of hype artillery coming from all sides and you’ve withstood it, and maybe even come out stronger.

It’s inspiring!

#3106 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s been a nonstop barrage of hype artillery coming from all sides and you’ve withstood it, and maybe even come out stronger.
It’s inspiring!

I like Foo’s chances in this fight.

#3107 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s inspiring!

We've got spirit, yes we do!!! We've got spirit, how 'bout you??? lol

#3108 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

We've got spirit, yes we do!!! We've got spirit, how 'bout you??? lol

yes we foo?

#3109 1 year ago

Perfect!!!

#3110 1 year ago

We doo.

#3111 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s inspiring!

Foos know how to fan.

foo-fighters-learn-to-fly (resized).jpgfoo-fighters-learn-to-fly (resized).jpg
#3112 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Tell us flat Iowa is after the ride.

Most unflat state ever.

#3113 1 year ago

Iowa isn’t flat ?

4AFBA7B4-72B5-48E2-A371-5669C12911C6 (resized).jpeg4AFBA7B4-72B5-48E2-A371-5669C12911C6 (resized).jpeg
#3114 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s inspiring!

Love me Foo Fighters. Favorite band! Being a guitar player and dummer, Im just so excited for this game. I had no clue it was in the talks. So when i saw the teaser video, it blew my mind. Still hyped on this.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 11.29.40 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-03-13 at 11.29.40 AM (resized).png

#3115 1 year ago

Anyone have a more concrete date as to when the LE's are shipping?

#3116 1 year ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

Best I have heard is "late March"

#3117 1 year ago

I just got my pay in full invoice so hopefully soon. I reached out asking what they know.

#3118 1 year ago

When the dust settles Foo Fighters will come out on top.

#3119 1 year ago

Last I heard domestic location pros on the line later this week (someone said pros were on last Friday, but those have to be overseas...), so LE's likely on the line late NEXT week and starting shipping late in Mar.

#3120 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRat:

I just got my pay in full invoice so hopefully soon. I reached out asking what they know.

Same. Is this normal to pay when they haven't received yet? Usually I thought I would send payment right before they were shipping.

#3121 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRat:

Question. How do most make their payment in full? Zelle typically has a daily limit. Wire transfer? CC? Mail a check? Curious as a first time NIB owner for a premium.

#3122 1 year ago

Question. How do most make their payment in full? Zelle typically has a daily limit. Wire transfer? CC? Mail a check? Curious as a first time NIB owner for a premium.

I've always paid by CC (find a distro that doesn't charge you). I would assume most would accept a wire transfer though.

I've heard people talk about doing daily limits to them as well but that seems like a pain to track for you and them.

#3123 1 year ago

You should ask your distributor mine gives you three percent off with a wire transfer plus he gets it immediately sent off.

#3124 1 year ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

You should ask your distributor mine gives you three percent off with a wire transfer plus he gets it immediately sent off.

^^^ This. The best answer you'll get will be the one from asking your distributor what your options are.

#3125 1 year ago

I've done all three (check, wire, CC). It really depends on the distributor. Ask what your options are.

#3126 1 year ago

Mine did a electronic check.

#3127 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I think this may be the launch title for DLC... As in.. buy character to activate DG call outs... I'm not rooting for this, but it would make sense given the demand and popularity from a business standpoint

Oh God... I hope not. Right when I started to like Stern again? This would be a bad move.

#3128 1 year ago

Just heard 2-3 weeks from now.

#3129 1 year ago

Officially waiting for a pro! I assume second run. Thanks Project pinball FTW

#3130 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Wow congrats!

#3131 1 year ago

Will all the reveals coming through still think the foo is the best overall package and best overall value at these prices.

#3132 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I think this may be the launch title for DLC... As in.. buy character to activate DG call outs... I'm not rooting for this, but it would make sense given the demand and popularity from a business standpoint

If so it's gonna get hacked so hard and distributed to the masses for free.

#3133 1 year ago

Usual grain of salt but my distro said pros shipping out Friday this week and LEs shipping 2 weeks after

#3134 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Will all the reveals coming through still think the foo is the best overall package and best overall value at these prices.

There’s no better value than a stern pro but pulp fiction looks close.

#3135 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There’s no better value than a stern pro but pulp fiction looks close.

I just hope Stern doesn't see the Pulp Fiction hype and use it to justify jacking up Pro prices another grand.

#3136 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I just hope Stern doesn't see the Pulp Fiction hype and use it to justify jacking up Pro prices another grand.

Making pros more expensive for operators is going to hurt them where it matters I think.

#3137 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I think what's more likely is that Stern will see that that there is demand for single level games and put out a single level game at the Pro price point to try and cut into CGC's sales. I could see an unlicensed game with great art and a tweaked Bond 60th layout doing really well at the $7k price-point.

#3138 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Making pros more expensive for operators is going to hurt them where it matters I think.

Even $7000 pro to the $8000 CGC SE price is a lot of plays $$ to make up.

Stern has held the line pretty tight on pros for several years now.

#3139 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I think what's more likely is that Stern will see that that there is demand for single level games and put out a single level game at the Pro price point to try and cut into CGC's sales. I could see an unlicensed game with great art and a tweaked Bond 60th layout doing really well at the $7k price-point.

Um if stern started developing a pin now, it would be ready in a couple of years right? After CCG is pretty much done making PF.

#3140 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Yep, I think the market message seems to be that a pin primarily needs to be fun above all else. I'm looking forward to getting my Foo because it looks like a blast to play with the license freedom they had in creating it. Pulp has access to all movie audio clips and the handful of songs you really would want in the game to make it fun to play. Make a game fun with good rules, good layout, and a package of entertaining callouts and people will want it.

#3141 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Um if stern started developing a pin now, it would be ready in a couple of years right? After CCG is pretty much done making PF.

I doubt it would take that long. What's the development time for a game like Heavy Metal or Supreme? If it uses mostly off the shelf parts and the layout is 95% the same as Bond 60th they could likely get the game put by the time PF is shipping. If they don't have to worry about video assets and the software is rather simplistic I think it's do-able. I would also pick a non licensed theme to cut down on approvals. Something like Star Gazer 2 would do well.

#3142 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Same. Is this normal to pay when they haven't received yet? Usually I thought I would send payment right before they were shipping.

Usually full payment about 2 weeks before ship

#3143 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Congrats, ya I think I read somewhere that second run was ... august? Still not bad though. I ordered Deadpool in June 2022 and its not slated to hit the line until December of 23.. F M L

#3144 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I doubt it would take that long. What's the development time for a game like Heavy Metal or Supreme? If it uses mostly off the shelf parts and the layout is 95% the same as Bond 60th they could likely get the game put by the time PF is shipping. If they don't have to worry about video assets and the software is rather simplistic I think it's do-able. I would also pick a non licensed theme to cut down on approvals. Something like Star Gazer 2 would do well.

Yeah, the people that paid 20k for bond 60th would LOVE it if Stern rethemed Elwins "500 copies worldwide!" pin and sold an unlimited amount for 7k... lol

#3145 1 year ago
Quoted from superNoid:

Congrats, ya I think I read somewhere that second run was ... august? Still not bad though. I ordered Deadpool in June 2022 and its not slated to hit the line until December of 23.. F M L

They moved that run up to July this past week. Better check with your dist.

#3146 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They moved that run up to July this past week. Better check with your dist.

I like July. It’s a good month to play pinball

#3147 1 year ago

Question, are the translites ever sold separately? Ordered a premium machine, but would love to get a pro translite to frame and hang up.

#3148 1 year ago

I caved - I’m in !

#3149 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonics99:

Question, are the translites ever sold separately? Ordered a premium machine, but would love to get a pro translite to frame and hang up.

Yep, I did that in my Rush premium.

C41C2ED0-C51C-4199-800C-15425ABD396B (resized).jpegC41C2ED0-C51C-4199-800C-15425ABD396B (resized).jpeg
#3150 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonics99:

easy one to check!

https://www.google.com/search?q=rush+pro+translite

You can't get an LE backglass, but you can get pro/prem translites.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 499.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

5,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Myers, FL
9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 99.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-foo-fighters-there-goes-my-hero-hype-thread-/page/63 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.