5982E109-00E1-4330-ACD8-1681D0445BE9 (resized).jpeg
B0A4BE23-49E3-4A50-A694-64568071DBBA (resized).jpeg
6E1E6D5F-9791-4E67-BBFA-5737151C645B (resized).jpeg
CB9512ED-8948-42D2-883D-6E9463DA9750 (resized).png
753DAFAC-BB8B-42AC-9207-FB152ABCA154 (resized).png
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
FF_LE_arrival (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 99.
#3001 1 year ago

I like Godfather, but if anything all these games further validates I made the right decision. Game is the full package and I can’t wait to get it.

Of course when Pulp Fiction is revealed Monday I may think differently, but I doubt it. As much as I love the theme I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed

#3002 1 year ago
Quoted from Kalipin:

I was very excited about foo fighters. Still am! But now I feel I must at least wait and evaluate pulp fiction before pulling the trigger. Wish the releases were more spread out. At least I have no interest whatsoever in Jjp godfather as a theme.

I'm with you, Pulp Fiction has my attention. Stern has my interest in Godzilla, Iron Maiden and Foo Fighters. I love The Godfather movies, well 1 and 2 not so much 3 but, I'm out on the pin. So many great machines coming out, theme is subjective but the games themselves look like a lot of fun to play (only been able to play 2 of them lol).

#3003 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I am curious how all you Foo Hypers are holding up at this point.
How has the hype survived 2 weeks and 78 other pinball machines being teased or revealed?
How’s the enthusiasm? Are we weaker in numbers? Has the foo hype train withstood this unprecedented assault?

Enthusiasm has cooled off for sure, the initial hype was off the chart. Still excited because my neighbor has one coming but more realistic about how it will actually play in spite of the flow, shots, animation and music.

#3004 1 year ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I'm with you, Pulp Fiction has my attention. Stern has my interest in Godzilla, Iron Maiden and Foo Fighters

Same here . Has my interest . But I’m in for an LE FF and ordering GZ & Iron Maiden Premiums.

#3005 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How has the hype survived 2 weeks and 78 other pinball machines being teased or revealed?
How’s the enthusiasm? Are we weaker in numbers? Has the foo hype train withstood this unprecedented assault?

I'm pretty pumped still. I probably can't add this until summer, but the layout just looks incredible - that's what stands out to me the most compared to the other new releases.

I'll be heading out to a location as soon as it's there.

#3006 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

I actually like the Rush expression lighting show more than Zeppelins?

Oh, without a doubt. But it's still way less than GnR hotrails. I've been spoiled.

#3007 1 year ago

Flow, shots and art look incredible. I’m just hoping the rules aren’t to crazy like AIQ

#3008 1 year ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Flow, shots and art look incredible. I’m just hoping the rules aren’t to crazy like AIQ

I want a hybrid of Rush and Iron Maiden as far as rules. Some modes on Rush are way. Too. Long. Don't make me grind through a thousand shots just because it's a music game and you think I should hear the song longer.

On the other side of that, a couple of Maiden's modes (Hallowed Be Thy Name in particular) are too quick, at least at my skill level.

Hoping Foo Fighters splits the difference - eatly streams have looked a little more on the grind side, so I'm hoping Ray tones it down.

#3009 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Totally IN Mr Levi,

55 yo headbanger from way back

Pulp is more to my liking theme wise.

However

the team behind FF is THE BEST

Danger, Yeti, Klyce and champions behind the scenes whoa, huge !!!

So the grunge rock, rock is cool on a number of levels.

Mainly the Foo aint afraid to take the piss.

Adult Mode, bring it on please !

I'm a one way motorway !

#3010 1 year ago

I’m note sure how Rush and Bond were, but I hope the glass on FF is easier to get off than GZ. Every time I have to pull it off I am terrified.

#3011 1 year ago

Can't wait, every email check may be the one that says my LE is shipping! Never been this excited for a new pin arrival... But I'm biased of course

#3012 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

So I was just watching the live stream of the LE. At the start of the every game you have to listen to that annoying horn/alarm? It got really really old fast. I get that the van hears an alarm to leave the building, but that is the last thing I want to hear every time I start my pinball game or have to hear in the background of someone else playing Foo Fighters. Music is awesome of course =)

This X 1000%. PLEASE stern, get rid of that. That sound is terrible. My only complaint about this game. That’s the worst iPhone alarm sound. Makes my skin crawl.

#3013 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Can't wait, every email check may be the one that says my LE is shipping! been this excited for a new pin arrival... But I'm biased of course

How so?

#3014 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Short answer: Hype is full on!

Long answer: With the onslaught of new pins being announced I'm still stoked that FF is what it is and confident that once the dust settles, FF will best of the bunch. When FF was first rumored around a year ago, I was not hyped (even though FF was first formed from two of my favorite bands). I thought...another music pin, great, assemble the band, gather instruments, song modes, go on tour...didn't sound that interesting. Fast forward to last couple weeks...what they have pulled off with the back story here is genius, and I like it. PF design seems fresh and Jack nailed it from what I've seen, can't wait to play it. As for rules...I'm hoping for something between GZ and DP.

Quick takes on the others...
- TGF or GF (seen it both ways now): PF art looks pretty great, PF design looks interesting. Cool concept. Seems multi-ball heavy, and sound and music was strange (sounded like riffs from other songs were overlaid on the main song when making shots/targets, unless my ears deceive me).
- Queen: didn't like one thing (recent game play streams).
- FR: Just not into P3 Multimorphic (but I should try to find one to play before I shut the door).
- PF: We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.
- GTF: There's goofy and then there's next level goofy, let's hope the PF can save this crazy thing.

#3015 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Can't wait, every email check may be the one that says my LE is shipping! Never been this excited for a new pin arrival... But I'm biased of course

Give yourself a break until the 24th-ish.

#3016 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I like Godfather, but if anything all these games further validates I made the right decision. Game is the full package and I can’t wait to get it.
Of course when Pulp Fiction is revealed Monday I may think differently, but I doubt it. As much as I love the theme I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed

Quoted from tiltmonster:

I'm with you, Pulp Fiction has my attention. Stern has my interest in Godzilla, Iron Maiden and Foo Fighters. I love The Godfather movies, well 1 and 2 not so much 3 but, I'm out on the pin. So many great machines coming out, theme is subjective but the games themselves look like a lot of fun to play (only been able to play 2 of them lol).

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Quoted from RikV:

Short answer: Hype is full on!
Long answer: With the onslaught of new pins being announced I'm still stoked that FF is what it is and confident that once the dust settles, FF will best of the bunch. When FF was first rumored around a year ago, I was not hyped (even though FF was first formed from two of my favorite bands). I thought...another music pin, great, assemble the band, gather instruments, song modes, go on tour...didn't sound that interesting. Fast forward to last couple weeks...what they have pulled off with the back story here is genius, and I like it. PF design seems fresh and Jack nailed it from what I've seen, can't wait to play it. As for rules...I'm hoping for something between GZ and DP.
Quick takes on the others...
- TGF or GF (seen it both ways now): PF art looks pretty great, PF design looks interesting. Cool concept. Seems multi-ball heavy, and sound and music was strange (sounded like riffs from other songs were overlaid on the main song when making shots/targets, unless my ears deceive me).
- Queen: didn't like one thing (recent game play streams).
- FR: Just not into P3 Multimorphic (but I should try to find one to play before I shut the door).
- PF: We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.
- GTF: There's goofy and then there's next level goofy, let's hope the PF can save this crazy thing.

I played The Godfather today about 4 or 5 times... scoring is way better than GNR I've owned GNR since it came out and my average scores are always under 10 million but, still a great pin! My first game on GF was over 20 million and I had no idea what I was doing. I loved the way it played and its an awesome game BUT because of the theme and the new higher prices, it doesn't really get me excited and I'm just not really interested in owning one (for now). Amazing pin though! Definitely get your moneys worth for what they charge, I think.

Played Scooby Doo a couple times too, the pin looks soooooo fuc#ing nice (artwork, toys, playfield and cabinet, everything). I love Scooby Doo as a theme but this pins ball times are just too long, the ball is out of sight too much, it seemed like I was constantly waiting for it to reappear and go back into play. This could be improved upon I think but this one is also a pass for me.

Played Queen today again and its ok but nothing special. The flippers feel really delicate and although its fun there's nothing really in it that makes me want to play it more. The music is great of course but not great enough to carry the game. I don't think I'd ever consider owning one unless I was a diehard Queen fan.

Played bond again today too, I've played bond a good amount since expo and many times just today. It's a great shooter and I love James Bond movies but the Connery bond is too far back for me to be into the this bond pin. Easy pass (for me) on Bond.

Almost forgot about Cactus Canyon remake! It's a great game so much pin for the money but I think the new machines with deeper code and more modern themes are the way to go. But honestly, I would buy one if I had the extra money and space. It's almost a shame not to buy one if you can afford to because of how much you get for what you pay. Wish I could swing buying one of these too...

Foo Fighters... I was never a real big fan of their music but also didn't hate or mind it either. The gameplay and music looked and sounded great in the teaser trailer, enough to get excited and make me get a spot for a premium. The reveal stream, the game looked amazing and it was justification enough for me to pay the 1k deposit for it. To date, I'm listening to a lot more FF's on Spotify, liking the music a lot and I'm super excited to be getting one on the 1st run of the premiums! Also after playing a lot of different pinball machines earlier today at a dealer and at a location tonight... there's something to be said about Stern's gameplay feel on their machines. They just play and feel right compared to everything else. Can't wait to get mine and I don't think Galactic Tank Force or Pulp Fiction is going to change that either... I hope!

#3017 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Totally IN Mr Levi,
55 yo headbanger from way back
Pulp is more to my liking theme wise.
However
the team behind FF is THE BEST
Danger, Yeti, Klyce and champions behind the scenes whoa, huge !!!
So the grunge rock, rock is cool on a number of levels.
Mainly the Foo aint afraid to take the piss.
Adult Mode, bring it on please !
I'm a one way motorway !

Been watching Danger for two weeks straight on line. Nuf said. LE can’t get her quicker.

#3018 1 year ago

Jesus Christ! I am so tempted this could be the new Iron Maiden!

#3019 1 year ago

My wife finally said “Ok enough about the Foo pin!” since I’ve been talking about it everyday lol. I’d say my hype is still sky high. Have my first NIB on order. In for a premium. JD and Zombie are going to make sure this has epic code.

#3020 1 year ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

My wife finally said “Ok enough about the Foo pin!” since I’ve been talking about it everyday lol. I’d say my hype is still sky high. Have my first NIB on order. In for a premium. JD and Zombie are going to make sure this has epic code.

Wife is not a pin smith by any stretch of the imagination. She has booked 2 foo concerts, Vegas was awesome, next is Tennessee. Ordered the second the chin dropped on the nod. First from her since AFM and MM.

#3021 1 year ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

Wife is not a pin smith by any stretch of the imagination. She has booked 2 foo concerts, Vegas was awesome, next is Tennessee. Order in the second the chin dropped on the nod. First from her since AFM and MM.

Uh-oh my wife did the same thing

#3022 1 year ago

Hype is going strong here. Family and friends are looking forward to it. Streams still looking good versus the pony show of other games announced. I’m curious about GTF but the rest are DOA.

I swear I hear Foo everywhere I go lately. My 5 year old son is obsessed with All My Life now and calls it “the pinball song”.

#3023 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Never was this excited for a delivery, too. well it will be my first pin but still...

regarding the length of the modes. is there a possibility you can change the length of them with difficulty settings? was this done in another pin before?

#3024 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

I’m note sure how Rush and Bond were, but I hope the glass on FF is easier to get off than GZ. Every time I have to pull it off I am terrified.

I helped unbox over and set up over 20 new Sterns from Tilt and FlipNOut for the Louisville show and I'd say only one or two had the scary tight glass.

#3025 1 year ago

I’m more hyped than ever!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3026 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I’m more hyped than ever!

Tell me why Cookie...I need the facts.
PS - I am hooked too

#3027 1 year ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Tell me why Cookie...I need the facts.
PS - I am hooked too

It defies description Macca. It’s the vibe of the thing.

GOAT for sure.

#3028 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Still looking forward to comparing the Pro to the LE in person. Also, very interested to see if the expression lighting experience is better than the somewhat basic RUSH LE Expression light show.

#1. PinMonk - you ever sleep? I am retired and my daily reading ritual includes the news and Pinside forums. You are stinking everywhere! You have time to develop and produce pinball enhancements as well. 2 or 3 other full time jobs?

#2. Anyway- different opinion on expression lights from a 63 year old with crappy eyesight (yeah, that’s me). Lighting is a big part of pinball experience. I have speaker light kits and Pinstadiums on essentially all of my games (including concert series for GNR, UV kit for ST, and a set on Alien). I do not have Pinstadiums on my expression light games- LZ and Rush. As a musician I get to see, hear, and feel (!) the music- really an immersive experience. I also have added ninja camp expression speaker light kits- really completes the package. Expression lights are a simple design, but very effective and very well choreographed with the music. (Yes, I do upgrade almost sound packages as well)

#3. Just like the rest of this hobby- expression lights are not for all, but I would predict they are for most. Twenty + home league members really like my expression lights.

#4. Hot rails on JJP- beautiful and well executed. However the in sync light motion is more subtle. In fact I hardly notice them on TS4 and GNR (ok- GNR is the ultimate light show with so much going on). My son designed and installed cabinet hot rails for both of our GNR games- quite the spectacle.

#5. Both hot rails and expression lights are great enhancements.

#6. Lucky to be on the FF LE list - will have expression lights- have already ordered ninja camp speaker light kit.

#7. Cheers!

#3029 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m very hyped about Foo. Had zero interest in the band until this pin. Love the idea of a fictional saturday morning cartoon, the action figures, the spectacular art and animations, the silly looking aliens etc. Playfield layout looks fantastic!

The other recent offerings do nothing for me. Could care less about Pulp Fiction and Godfather. Just not into the gratuitous realistic violence as a pin theme. Could care less if my pin cusses at me. Never understood why folks get off on that, but whatever. (On a side note, after seeing the horse head shooter on Godfather CE, I was thankful JJP didn’t make a John Wayne Bobbit pin).

As a former TNA owner, I was excited about P3’s new danesi release, but that quickly faded once I saw it takes over a year to get a P3. Would have been an instant buy if it was actually available. I don’t see the point in hyping/releasing something that can’t be purchased and delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Waiting that long is too reminiscent of CCR and TBL for my liking. It seems like P3 would learn from JJP’s prior example of announcing a new release before production capacity is in place. JJP learned fairly quickly that it is a buzz kill. Plus, a $2k non-refundable deposit on a wait that long is off the plate for me.

Foo hype is only growing in my gameroom.

#3030 1 year ago
Quoted from Sengaya:

Never was this excited for a delivery, too. well it will be my first pin but still...
regarding the length of the modes. is there a possibility you can change the length of them with difficulty settings? was this done in another pin before?

Yes you will be able to select super easy if you want too.

#3031 1 year ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

#1. PinMonk - you ever sleep? I am retired and my daily reading ritual includes the news and Pinside forums. You are stinking everywhere! You have time to develop and produce pinball enhancements as well. 2 or 3 other full time jobs?
#2. Anyway- different opinion on expression lights from a 63 year old with crappy eyesight (yeah, that’s me). Lighting is a big part of pinball experience. I have speaker light kits and Pinstadiums on essentially all of my games (including concert series for GNR, UV kit for ST, and a set on Alien). I do not have Pinstadiums on my expression light games- LZ and Rush. As a musician I get to see, hear, and feel (!) the music- really an immersive experience. I also have added ninja camp expression speaker light kits- really completes the package. Expression lights are a simple design, but very effective and very well choreographed with the music. (Yes, I do upgrade almost sound packages as well)
#3. Just like the rest of this hobby- expression lights are not for all, but I would predict they are for most. Twenty + home league members really like my expression lights.
#4. Hot rails on JJP- beautiful and well executed. However the in sync light motion is more subtle. In fact I hardly notice them on TS4 and GNR (ok- GNR is the ultimate light show with so much going on). My son designed and installed cabinet hot rails for both of our GNR games- quite the spectacle.
#5. Both hot rails and expression lights are great enhancements.

I'm an extreme night owl. Decades of doing business in Asia where the time is almost exactly opposite ours has pushed me firmly into the overnight hours.

Expression lights are an enhancement, no doubt. Worth it to have on Sterns. Regardless of whether they're better than hotrails, the main problem is Stern cannot support their own Premium machines with Expression kits for the people that want them. Basically the LEs get them and that's about it. I have to think that if someone else was allowed to take over the accessories business for Stern and just pay them a royalty, it would be managed a LOT better. They need to do something. Stern is TERRIBLE at managing their accessories like toppers, but most of all expression lighting kits.

#3032 1 year ago

Not to be super awkward but, just wanted to pop in and say, on behalf of the FF team, thank you for all the awesome support!

This weekend was amazing, giving folks at SXSW a chance to beat this game up!

Can’t wait for everyone to get their hands on it! ❤️

#3033 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Not to be super awkward but, just wanted to pop in and say, on behalf of the FF team, thank you for all the awesome support!

Congrats on the game. Your layout looks terrific!

#3034 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Congrats, Jack! You and your team crushed it. As you can see we are all counting down the days until we get our Foos!

#3035 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

You’ve created what looks to be a masterpiece man. Premium coming in April! Well freak’n done.

#3036 1 year ago

Great way to make your entrance into pinball Jack!

Elwin is like a Wayne Gretzky, and now I think you just became the Mario Lemieux of pinball!

I'm Canadian, so that's my best analogy haha.

It basically translates to you both being the top 2 talents to look out for.

Congrats dude!

#3037 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Thank you for this game, cant wait for it to be my first flipper at home!

Love your content, too. But as an european its not easy to watch your streams, as its 1 a.m. here when they start... any chance you make them rewatchable on twitch like the foo fighters streams?

#3038 1 year ago

After some consideration I’m in on this game (LE) Looking forward to this very much!

#3039 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I played The Godfather today about 4 or 5 times... scoring is way better than GNR. My first game on it was over 20 million and I had no idea what I was doing. I loved the way it played and its an awesome game BUT because of the theme and the new higher prices, it doesn't really get me excited and I'm just not really interested in owning one (for now). Amazing pin though! Definitely get your moneys worth for worth what they charge, I think.
Played Scooby Doo a couple times too, the pin looks soooooo fuc#ing nice (artwork, toys, playfield and cabinet, everything). I love Scooby Doo as a theme but this pins ball times are just too long, the ball is out of sight too much, it seemed like I was constantly waiting for it to reappear and go back into play. This could be improved upon I think but this one is also a pass for me.
Played Queen today again and its ok but nothing special. The flippers feel really delicate and although its fun there's nothing really in it that makes me want to play it more. The music is great of course but not great enough to carry the game. I don't think I'd ever consider owning one unless I was a diehard Queen fan.
Played bond again today too, I've played bond a good amount since expo and many times just today. It's a great shooter and I love James Bond movies but the Connery bond is too far back for me to be into the this bond pin. Easy pass (for me) on Bond.
Almost forgot about Cactus Canyon remake! It's a great game so much pin for the money but I think the new machines with deeper code and more modern themes are the way to go. But honestly, I would buy one if I had the extra money and space. It's almost a shame not to buy one if you can because of how much you get for what you pay. Wish I could swing buying one of these too...
Foo Fighters... I was never a real big fan of their music but also didn't hate or mind it either. The gameplay and music looked and sounded great in the teaser trailer, enough to make me get a spot for a premium. The reveal stream, the game looked amazing and it was justification enough for me to pay the 1k deposit for it. To date, I'm listening to a lot more FF's on Spotify, liking the music a lot and I'm super excited to be getting one on the 1st run of the premiums! Also after playing a lot of different pinball machines earlier today at a dealer and at a location tonight... there's something to be said about Stern's gameplay feel on their machines. They just play and feel right compared to everything else. Can't wait to get mine and I don't think Galactic Tank Force or Pulp Fiction is going to change that either... I hope!

Thanks for this! Anyone else deciding between Scooby and FF? Currently debating and quite torn so a few other opinions would be appreciated!

#3040 1 year ago
Quoted from Sengaya:

Yes, most if not all games come with some sort of default settings from easy to hard and factory somewhere in between those options. It's selectable from the service menu in Stern games. As to whether or not the difficulty affects the length of mode...? Possibly, based on shot completion... but I don't know how the settings are structured for this game.

#3041 1 year ago
Quoted from Sengaya:

Love your content, too. But as an european its not easy to watch your streams, as its 1 a.m. here when they start... any chance you make them rewatchable on twitch like the foo fighters streams?

He posts a lot of his streams on YouTube as well. That’s usually how I watch.

Game looks great!

#3042 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

JD, Awesome game. Would love to here more of the band involvement, band reaction and your reaction to meeting Dave. Any discussions of getting the Band to sign a few pins? BTW this LE is going to Houston Tx, surprisingly cooler than Austin yesterday.

#3044 1 year ago

Great price good album. Already have it. I have the Live Skin and Bone showing up today it was $22 or so.

#3045 1 year ago
Quoted from Sengaya:

They're on YT for repeat viewing!

#3046 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Still excited, though after my first two hype thread experiences with Bond and Bond60 I decided not to subscribe to this one and just check it occasionally instead

#3047 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

They're on YT for repeat viewing!

unfortunatly not the everyday streams he does on twitch, but thanks!

#3048 1 year ago

I am not a huge FF fan but know their most popular songs of course, game just looks super fun. great flow, good shots, dig the saturday morning cartoon visuals. This was a must buy for my wife who is a huge FF fan so who am I to complain about buying another pin? Grabbed an LE from my local dists on launch day. Agree with what others said RE finding an LE, just be patient and get on several dists interest lists (wish i would have done this for JJP TS). Try not to pay the flippers if you can. I am happy about all the releases lately even if none of the others really interest me.

#3049 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m good. Still hyped for Foo.

GF is another horribly executed theme from JJP with awful freemium app music/sound. Pass.

Love Danesi, but can’t convince myself to go P3. Pass.

GTF, wanna see it/play it first.

Pulp, wanna see it, but expecting it’ll be too pricey for what it’s got in it.

I miss any? Is Punny happening? Sandwich Clown’s Canadian redneck game? Pass, pass.

#3050 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m good. Still hyped for Foo.
GF is another horribly executed theme from JJP with awful freemium app music/sound. Pass.
Love Danesi, but can’t convince myself to go P3. Pass.
GTF, wanna see it/play it first.
Pulp, wanna see it, but expecting it’ll be too pricey for what it’s got in it.
I miss any? Is Punny happening? Sandwich Clown’s Canadian redneck game? Pass, pass.

This is exactly where I’m at on all those games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
12,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Slipstream Mod Shop
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trinity, FL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
6,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Playfield - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 99.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-foo-fighters-there-goes-my-hero-hype-thread-/page/61?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.