5982E109-00E1-4330-ACD8-1681D0445BE9 (resized).jpeg
B0A4BE23-49E3-4A50-A694-64568071DBBA (resized).jpeg
6E1E6D5F-9791-4E67-BBFA-5737151C645B (resized).jpeg
CB9512ED-8948-42D2-883D-6E9463DA9750 (resized).png
753DAFAC-BB8B-42AC-9207-FB152ABCA154 (resized).png
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
FF_LE_arrival (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 99.
#2101 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Haha awesome, I thought of that too but you nailed it! Looks awesome!! I thought you could mount two of them where the spotlights are?

Oooooh I see you Stumblor redoing the Area 51 building with some cool lighting effects !!!

#2102 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I meant main city modes.

Oh, I thought the rainbow jetpack was a city, nevermind.

#2103 1 year ago

70 pins have been put up in the marketplace in the last 24 hrs .Never seen that many in a single day prior to this .

#2104 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

For people griping about the lack of a 'death save post' on the pro - it would be pretty easy to have a mod that adds an additional flipper button that activates an up post that is only available under certain conditions. Arduino, coil, flipper button, blade switch, and a little bit of drilling and programming - could be a fun project for about $50. I'd take a crack at it but I'm buying a premium.

Maybe today's pro stream will let us see how and when it ejects a ball when overdrive is active.

#2105 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Thought about this already. Making it so if the insert is lit and the rollover is then it you can trigger the post, but they said the pro will instead do a ball save and just send another up the shooter lane before it even registers the drain. If you do install a post the game and do the death save the existing machine code will prob shoot a ball out and then your actually adding a second ball into play when you shouldn't. Or am I wrong?

Aaah - yeah, that would make the mod difficult.

#2106 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

70 pins have been put up in the marketplace in the last 24 hrs .Never seen that many in a single day prior to this .

The great rotation has begun.

#2107 1 year ago

I will be curious to see the lighting on the pro, tonight. Most of the lighting effects seem to be coming from the expression lighting. There were a few times during the stream were the whole play field lit up, however, most of the time it appeared subdued. Can’t tell if there’s any flashers anywhere, but that might be a good thing?

#2108 1 year ago

Can all the songs be selected up front like in other music pins? Seemed like only a set amount and the rest unlocked in modes.
Hope not but missed parts of stream.
Can anyone verify?

#2109 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Oh, I thought the rainbow jetpack was a city, nevermind.

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed that this is in the animations along with the 'let the freak flag fly' callout. Nothing against LGTBQ+XYZ but does it really NEED to be in a pinball machine?? Let pinball be pinball.

#2110 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Can all the songs be selected up front like in other music pins? Seemed like only a set amount and the rest unlocked in modes.
Hope not.
Can anyone verify?

8 are selectable

#2111 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I meant main city modes. I only saw one completed.

Nick (the game tester) completed three cities which opened up Austin a mini wizard multiball mode. So there is a third multi ball right there as well.

#2112 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed that this is in the animations along with the 'let the freak flag fly' callout. Nothing against LGTBQ+XYZ but does it really NEED to be in a pinball machine?? Let pinball be pinball.

Sex and pinball have gone together for decades. There are a LOT of questionable backglass and playfield art in publicly available pins from the 70's especially. Just because it's not your sex or my sex doesn't mean it isn't sex.

#2113 1 year ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Nick (the game tester) completed three cities which opened up Austin a mini wizard multiball mode. So there is a third multi ball right there as well.

Ah, didn't see that. When I went back to watch the stream, it was gone.

#2114 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sex and pinball have gone together for decades. There are a LOT of questionable art pieces in publicly available pins from the 70's especially. Just because it's not your sex or my sex doesn't mean it isn't sex.

I'll just say I'm not surprised JD put it in the game. And it can be a bit of a political hand grenade - just would rather let the pin be a pin. Love the Foo and I am getting a premium - full disclosure.

#2115 1 year ago

Listen to the Stern podcast now. There will be action figures based on the game and they will interact with the topper somehow…

#2116 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Let your freak flag fly isn't an LGBTQ+ thing, it's just an old counter-culture phrase

#2117 1 year ago
Quoted from MagnumChris:

I struggle with a lot of things, but I don't know if I would want to lose my abitly of hyper-focusing or just how I'm good at problem solving when chaos is going on. I hate when you are 12 steps ahead on a problem and have it solved but you are with people that need to go through the other 11 steps to go, oh yea you are right. lol

Bro it's your FN super POWER!!!

#2118 1 year ago
Quoted from Jai151:

Let your freak flag fly isn't an LGBTQ+ thing, it's just an old counter-culture phrase

Fair enough but coupled with the rainbow jetpack exhaust - I just don't see the need. Like I said, I don't care for it - love who you want and do whatever you want to do with your body - I just think pinball should be pinball.

#2119 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Listen to the Stern podcast now. There will be action figures based on the game and they will interact with the topper somehow…

View_Transcription_-_Foo_Fighters_Panel_Discussion.pdfView_Transcription_-_Foo_Fighters_Panel_Discussion.pdf
#2120 1 year ago

I can't imagine letting someone ruin rainbows for me. Rainbows are awesome.

#2121 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Fair enough but coupled with the rainbow jetpack exhaust - I just don't see the need. Like I said, I don't care for it - love who you want and do whatever you want to do with your body - I just think pinball should be pinball.

To paraphrase Freud, sometimes a rainbow is just a rainbow

#2122 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Whoa that’s a full rainbow. All the way. Double rainbow!

#2123 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

[quoted image]

Interesting. What is specifically said is

They actually are going to be, Jack correct me if I'm wrong, interacting physically
being able to be attached and used on your toppers when the topper comes out.

That sounds more like an old action figure playset than Amiibos

#2124 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Thought about this already. Making it so if the insert is lit and the rollover is then it you can trigger the post, but they said the pro will instead do a ball save and just send another up the shooter lane before it even registers the drain. If you do install a post the game and do the death save the existing machine code will prob shoot a ball out and then your actually adding a second ball into play when you shouldn't. Or am I wrong?

You could probably accomplish something by installing the premium code, and disabling all the premium stuff except for the deadpost. The hole is already on the pro playfield.

#2125 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

This game has made us all gay for Jack Danger. Just accept it.

#2126 1 year ago

Saving people some time

DC4EA06A-EB8E-4C3E-B5FA-377B129D2E26 (resized).jpegDC4EA06A-EB8E-4C3E-B5FA-377B129D2E26 (resized).jpeg
#2127 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I think it is more a hommage from Jack to Power Rangers just like the robot you have to assemble than a nudge to the LGBTQ community.
Jack really wants a Power Rangers pinball to exist just like a Golden Girls pinball.

#2128 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

It’s not like they are in the Bible or anything, oh wait.

#2129 1 year ago

The Pro is Live !

#2130 1 year ago

Well, Stern lawyers told Jack he is not to answer any questions on the stream lol.

#2131 1 year ago

Watching the stream, Just confirmed no band callouts... respect for the member that passed.

#2132 1 year ago

Jack said "this game was in development when we lost Taylor Hawkins. it didn't feel right to do callouts without everyone represented, without Taylor"

Makes total sense. Hard to ask them to record callouts when their bandmate just passed.

He ended that with "but you know what, who knows..." So maybe they'll do it at some point. He did say they have a ton of non-band member callouts coming.

#2133 1 year ago
Quoted from Jai151:

Exactly. Dave actual mentions this a couple of times I’m his autobiography. Nothing to do with any certain community

#2134 1 year ago

Haha, Jack explaining rules of a shot and how it opens up a 6 shot sequence to one of hot nudge women and she's like...

dangerfield_confused.gifdangerfield_confused.gif
#2135 1 year ago

Pinmonk currently in production of the "Left Flipper Cooling Fan XL" for that right ramp

#2136 1 year ago

Jack with four women playing pinball... DANGER!

#2137 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

Jack said "this game was in development when we lost Taylor Hawkins. it didn't feel right to do callouts without everyone represented, without Taylor"
Makes total sense. Hard to ask them to record callouts when their bandmate just passed.
He ended that with "but you know what, who knows..." So maybe they'll do it at some point. He did say they have a ton of non-band member callouts coming.

Completely understandable .As far as I’m concerned topic is closed .

#2138 1 year ago

Pro looks great to me... super super fast wow

#2139 1 year ago

This feels like the most interesting pro in a long time tbh. I know, people are sad about the deadpost, but as far as playfield action it looks great.

#2140 1 year ago

Pro looks great, will think on switching over, since I love continuous flow.

#2141 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This feels like the most interesting pro in a long time tbh. I know, people are sad about the deadpost, but as far as playfield action it looks great.

Agreed looks great and while it's still expensive it's much less than the other's ..

#2142 1 year ago

I thinking pro... i have a wiz with a very similar upper playfield, and it frustrates me... I can add the dead post, so not a big deal there, and I like being able to see the capture ball. Since it still has metal hobbit trails, it doesn't look cheap (like a pro mando)

#2143 1 year ago

I’ve only watched a few minutes and love it. Going to avoid more streams so I can learn it by playing. Time to figure out how long the waitlists are…

#2144 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I’ve only watched a few minutes and love it. Going to avoid more streams so I can learn it by playing. Time to figure out how long the waitlists are…

Sucks that the second run is all the way in August. Huge gap in production making a bunch of games that are slow-moving.

#2145 1 year ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Wasn't Seth Davis in charge of Disney Infinity, aka the videogame where you purchased physical figures to unlock the characters inside the game?

Yes, I bet the action figures Zombie Yeti was talking about for the topper may link to that somehow

#2146 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sucks that the second run is all the way in August. Huge gap in production making a bunch of games that are slow-moving.

that actually works out as my birthday is in the first week of September

#2147 1 year ago

I only went first run because I don’t want to get bumped to ‘24 and swallow another price hike haha.Just like GZ ,FF’s looks like a “price hike” pin .

#2148 1 year ago

I believe the LGBLTQ references are to support the guitarist Pat Smear. Doesn't bother me.

#2149 1 year ago

Yup, the pro is a flow MONSTER. Zero need for anything more. So Smooth!

#2150 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Safe to say that you probably wouldn't be down for a Village People pin?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trinity, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Slipstream Mod Shop
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hampstead, NC
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Playfield - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 99.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-foo-fighters-there-goes-my-hero-hype-thread-/page/43?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.