2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure they were talking about using this method at INDISC to make the tilt bob settle faster. Is this an accepted hack among competitive players? I have a Pinball Magic that will usually give 4 or 5 tilt warnings in a row after a modest nudge and I don't see a debounce setting to change. They talk about this hack starting at 11:00 in the video.

#2 2 years ago

I use this on a lot of my location games, I think it is an acceptable thing to do to tilt bobs that just swing forever. I hold tournaments and nobody complains about it either.
    Just tighten up or adjust the tilt properly after you put the plug in.
    And always make sure the bob is centered in the ring, but that almost deserves its own thread.

#3 2 years ago

It's used at a ton of tournaments, most competitive players I know prefer it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-foam-earplug-tilt-hack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.