Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,011 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 167 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

405069973_7150533634989700_9144205483888789224_n (resized).jpg
    404993735_7150533524989711_5239683263420208945_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_5676 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5420 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5302 (resized).jpeg
    IMG-5237 (resized).jpg
    IMG-5238 (resized).jpg
    IMG-5074 (resized).jpg
    IMG-5076 (resized).jpg
    church_real (resized).png
    church (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fortytwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 6 years ago

Ball save - yes I’m selling some clothes
    This is your life and it’s ending one game at a time.

Playfeild doubler. Life insurenes pays off triple if you die on a business trip

Mbecker you are by far the most interesting single serving friend I have meet.

#85 6 years ago

You know the op could be a crazed psycopath that goes from Pinball show to Pinball show pumping round after round into fellow enthusiast. Can be someone you know or respect. Or you can stop bother me with every crap game idea you come up with.

Pinball mayhem ( on YouTube)

#96 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

I didn’t want to pay $30 for a mini coil to control the orbit gates when I have like 10 of them here from this old gottileb pf. So it’s to the garage to make some proto brackets in wood.

I hear you. Went through this decision last weekend. I broke down and bought the coil. It also came with a actuator spring. Wouldn’t it be cool if there was a bracket to just use a stock relay.

#111 6 years ago

Seems to be a lot of people breaking the first two rules of fight club Pinball.

This week is a little different. You will all have homework. You must go out and deliberately start a game of location Pinball. You will loose because the game always wins.

#114 6 years ago

I’m using those as well. Just a note on rubber for them. The larger hole goes back and takes a 5/16 ring. While he front takes a 3/8. Also if they are close to high impact stern used the short black rubber on them. I beleive stern also had threddd into a t but for the front. But not certain. Easy future upgrade.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#117 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Thanks fortytwo — I just tried to rubber them only to discover the rubbers were loose on the smaller side. Then I also discovered I somehow did not order 3/8 rubber in my shipment and I don’t have any. Grrrrr.

Oh I hear you. I’m making “one more pinballlife order” every Sunday.

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Just added up my driver needs - I’m at 40 with 2 flasher circuits, and 3 servos.. still a couple things I wanted to add on lower of though so likely 44 drivers & 4 servo total. Damn that added up fast!! Hard with 5 flippers- that’s 10 drivers burned already. Still feels like I have to be mid-adding though lol. What a mess of cable this will be!

Keep at it. Ver 1 is a rats nets. I m finally deconstructing my addedto and over grown original harness. To rebuild properly. You’ll get there.

Let’s just call ver 1 wiring project mayhem.

2 weeks later
    #140 6 years ago

Wow. You have quite the complex ramp system in your head. Looking good getting it real. Look out demo man for ramp count. Ha ha.

1 week later
    #170 6 years ago

Only 52 in a year. Make them count.

1 week later
    #183 6 years ago

Are those two of the same side flipper mechs?

#186 6 years ago

Heh. It happens. At least you just need the baseplate and pawl. The rest of the parts are the same.

#196 6 years ago

you could have the flickering lights mounted to the bottom of the main playfeild. Then work some clear inserts in. When you enter the basement let the GI go dark. So people will see the flickering light through the inserts but not what’s down there.

I also had a similar idea but also wanted to work in a green background so I can change the “scene” of the camera operated playfeild. Of course lag is going to be our worst enemy.

4 weeks later
    #248 5 years ago

Looking good.
    Animations and screen stuff scare the crap out of me too. Just focus on the task at hand. For me that’s all code and post physical things to worry about.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fortytwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-first-rule-is-fight-club-homebrew-build?tu=fortytwo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.