Topic Stats

• 562 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 63 days ago by Rampmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Firepower II replacements: plastics, back glasses, hard tops and playfields are not available. It would be helpful to have an idea how many owners would commit to purchasing the following. It would likely be a "limited edition" approach. see post #157”

• Plastics 34 votes
    34%
  • Back Glass 22 votes
    22%
  • Hard Top 22 votes
    22%
  • Playfield 23 votes
    23%

(Multiple choice - 101 votes by 55 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

processed-3B2A9A7E-0CC2-454A-8F2B-28B6D7DC2D02 (resized).jpeg
sling protectors with white (resized).JPG
sling protectors with blue (resized).JPG
IMG_2960 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2757 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2752 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2755 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2923 (resized).jpeg
FP2PSHT (resized).png
5F787E94-DDDF-4FDF-A028-B4EBC3DDAA9F (resized).png
PXL_20230126_210105165 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230126_210520964.MP (resized).jpg
20230218_163027 (resized).jpg
20230218_155352 (resized).jpg

There are 562 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.
#251 3 years ago

This is my first and only machine currently, but who knows what the future will bring.

I've owned FP2 for about 7 years. To make a long story short, It was given to me for free because it wasn't working and I was in the right place at the right time. When I got it home it had a few minor issues. Broken playfield glass, dirty from being stored in a warehouse (flat on the back box with legs against the wall!), corroded batteries, loose flipper connections, burnt bulbs and sockets, bent switches, etc, etc. But with some tender poking around and fiddling, I successfully fixed all the issues and it's been running great until now.

Like many, I didn't know this forum existed until I went looking for solutions to my issue. I'm glad I found this thread, lots of great info here.

Sadly my 31-251-13 plastic is also broken, but I would have never known unless I had been reading the info. Even better is I found the broken chip in the bottom box but wouldn't even have known what it was. I would have probably thrown it away if I hadn't been reading the whole thread here first. Thank you so much for that.31-521-13 sml (resized).jpg31-521-13 sml (resized).jpg

My back glass and playfield are in pretty decent shape. It's hard to judge early 80's artwork so IDK. When I compare mine to other pics I think mine is in excellent condition.
However, I'm totally in for new plastics, Hardtop, Back Glass, Playfield or whatever for this machine.

Which brings me to my new issue. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Grateful for any help.

When I power on the machine:
1) The Bell rings
2) A ball is ejected into the shooter lane??
3) Sometimes, but rarely(1 of 25 times) the sound just keeps repeating the same tone over and over. (it's one of the normal game sounds) Power it off and on again seems to have cured this one issue.
4) Highscore and credits show in the display like normal (batteries are good, I just replaced them)
5) It will accept new credits and remember them correctly when powered off/on.
6)All the playfield lights appear to be correct, flashing, not flashing etc. I think this is called attract mode? Seems normal to me in any case and looks good.

The issue is, when pressing the button to start a game the high score and credit displays go blank and playfield lights just freeze in whatever random on/off position they are at the time of the button press. Flippers don't work, everything seems to lock up. No joy.

I managed to get into the limited on-board diagnostics and they all pass with no issues. All the sound, displays, lamps and switches pass, all the solenoids fire correctly. Sound board button does as described in the service manual.

On the CPU board, the single digit display starts at zero (0) then goes blank as described.
When I press the test button next to it, it stops at 6 and stays on 6. (IC14 Game ROM 1 faulty)

I've re-seated the ROM chips and 90% of the other cables. with no change in behaivor.

Any ideas anyone?
Should I start with a replacement ROM 1 chip? (a whole new set of ROMs?) or is this a sign of a bigger issue?

Thanks in advance

#252 3 years ago

Update 2hours later.......

I decided to try the magic of prying the driver board away from the CPU board and pressing them back together. (reseat)

Now on power it up, it no longer jacks a ball into the shooter lane, nor does the bell ring. So I suspect I have the beginnings of issues with that infamous connector.
It still has error 6 on display when I press the CPU test button.

Update 2.5 hours later.......

I decide to give it a whirl and replace IC14 with a replacement.

HOT D@MN!! Back in business now and all seems well again!

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from nglayton:

Actualizar 2 horas después .......
Decidí probar la magia de separar la placa del controlador de la placa de la CPU y volver a juntarla.
Ahora, al encenderlo, ya no lanza una pelota al carril de tiro. Entonces sospecho que tengo el comienzo de problemas con ese conector infame.
Todavía tiene el error 6 en la pantalla cuando presiono el botón.
Actualizar 2.5 horas después .......
Decido darle un giro y reemplazar IC14 con un reemplazo.
HOT D @ MN !! ¡De vuelta en el negocio ahora y todo parece estar bien otra vez!

It is not a bad thing that happens when you put the driver card in the cpu badly stapled, mine I thought it was bad but it is not only that it is not well connected, Once my game made the sound of a roar I think it was from Gorgar or I don't know what machine it was.
You are in the right forum and place, we are a united community and you can ask about what you want and need (as long as it is within our reach)

#254 3 years ago

I was asked to speak on the possibility of a reproduction playfield. Since maybe CPR or Mirco is not interested, or maybe they are. Same with hardtop. The only one in the know would be Rick from PPS (same for plastics & backglass along with the party interested in doing it).
So many years ago (guess 12) I was a pioneer of uv production for restoring playfields - mostly Sorcerer, Eight Ball Deluxe, Space Shuttle, etc. Almost 8 years ago into Star Gazer & Seawitch new playfield production using Canon OCE Arizona uv inkjet printer (also does my glass production). So I do very low demand backglass for PPS, but no new playfields. The big boys have a war going on & most of us tiny guys do not want be ruined financially by their antics!
I am not a art guy, so I would need art ready to print & a donor playfield for cnc info. Early 2021 I would be open for production but would need some type of 50% deposit to gauge interest if it were to go ahead. I would guess a minimum to move forward is around 20, & priced at $800 US.
I would suggest that a interested parties be started for each product here to gauge demand from members here for playfields. CPR seems to do plastics & backglass for PPS. If people have no idea of my new playfield production it has been very slow since I use to have a 6 day a week job. Retired Nov. 1 & the numbers will greatly increase now that I spend my days at the workshop. **My latest body shop guy that does my finish cleat coats leaves the masking on from the printer (bottom), & installs the white stars during the clear coat process. He manipulates them so they do not stick! I rarely have to clean them afterwards, & if so a exacto knife to carefully scrape clear from the star or insert. The process is a quick hardner coat, & 2 coats of OMNI clear.**

IMG_0020 (resized).JPGIMG_0020 (resized).JPGIMG_0021 (resized).JPGIMG_0021 (resized).JPG

#255 3 years ago

Does anyone have a good scan of the backglass that they could share with me?

#256 3 years ago

Guys, now is the time...these guys may be able to help us out.
My playfield probably isn't suitable...who has a GREAT playfield?
Who has the skill set to evaluate the scan and "clean up the art"?
Who has a decent back glass?

#257 3 years ago

I have a like new bg and my pf is very nice (still in the game though) Mike

#258 3 years ago

I don't own one yet but I'm a fan. During the early 1980s no pinball could pull me away from video games.
I would be given ten bucks to last the day. If I played too much pinball I was pouring the money away in seconds. Games like xenon and paragon.

But later, a firepower two popped up in a bowling alley near us. We would cut class and play pinball and get high. Tenth grade.

Anyways have always loved the game since then. I want to get one at some point.

#259 3 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Games like xenon and paragon.
But later, a firepower two popped up in a bowling alley near us. We would cut class and play pinball and get high. Tenth grade.

Ditto, but I don't remember any of the games I played when I was a teenager.

#260 3 years ago

Hey, I know they don't want to produce hardtops for this machine, but thanks to a guy in another arcade forum I got a scan of the firepower II, with a more modern design, this design comes unedited but I'm currently editing it to be the closest thing to a hardtop, cutting the inserts in the image so that when they are pasted on the playfield they look like a hardtop does, look at me I pasted it somewhat crooked but since I am going to edit it again I will print it again.

I need to know if anyone of you has the font format that williams used for these machines, since with this I can finish editing the file.

This design is modern and beautiful, it does not look the same as the original but in my opinion I loved it, when I finish editing it I will print it on transparent paper to paste it back.

#261 3 years ago
WhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 7.13.29 PM (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 7.13.29 PM (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 7.13.51 PM (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 7.13.51 PM (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 7.14.31 PM (1) (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 7.14.31 PM (1) (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 7.14.31 PM (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 7.14.31 PM (resized).jpeg
#262 3 years ago

I'm in for backglass, playfield and plastics. Can't hurt to make some improvements.
Those pics above of the playfield look better than mine.

I have a pretty decent backglass, just a few small spots starting to flake off.

How would I go about getting it scanned in a useful way?

#263 3 years ago
Quoted from nglayton:

Estoy en backglass, playfield y plásticos. No está de más hacer algunas mejoras.
Esas fotos de arriba del campo de juego se ven mejor que las mías.
Tengo un cristal trasero bastante decente, solo algunas pequeñas manchas comienzan a desprenderse.
¿Cómo haría para escanearlo de una manera útil?

I am working on adjusting the inserts to the original size, they passed me the scans of the original game, so with the originals I can rescale the modern design, it will have to be printed on a vinyl or transparent sticker, the inserts will be glued First, I am also designing them as they originally were, then the scan of the playfield is pasted and then the mica (I do not know how to do it) I think the mica is easy, you buy one meter and only stick on top of the scan.

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxon:

I am working on adjusting the inserts to the original size, they passed me the scans of the original game, so with the originals I can rescale the modern design, it will have to be printed on a vinyl or transparent sticker, the inserts will be glued First, I am also designing them as they originally were, then the scan of the playfield is pasted and then the mica (I do not know how to do it) I think the mica is easy, you buy one meter and only stick on top of the scan.

Is there a way for you to share the original scan?

#265 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Of course there is a way, but I'm still adjusting the file so that when they want it they just print it, without cropping without adjusting it, all set

#266 3 years ago

these are photos of the playfield already armed

16086169116551395201608 (resized).jpg16086169116551395201608 (resized).jpg1608616936836385811929 (resized).jpg1608616936836385811929 (resized).jpg1608616960716539442645 (resized).jpg1608616960716539442645 (resized).jpg16086169750181257303857 (resized).jpg16086169750181257303857 (resized).jpg1608616987437353446366 (resized).jpg1608616987437353446366 (resized).jpg16086170064171040736599 (resized).jpg16086170064171040736599 (resized).jpg1608617040616563031123 (resized).jpg1608617040616563031123 (resized).jpg
#267 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxon:

these are photos of the playfield already armed

Are you looking for a pop bumper cap, to replace that broken one?

#268 3 years ago
Quoted from nglayton:

Are you looking for a pop bumper cap, to replace that broken one?

Yes, I don't know whether to try to get the original or put some transparent ones on them

#269 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxon:

Yes, I don't know whether to try to get the original or put some transparent ones on them

I do not like the white ones. They don’t fit the theme at all. I put translucent blue on my game as a test and was shocked that they actually look great so I kept them on there. They match the blue planes on the backglass.

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I do not like the white ones. They don’t fit the theme at all. I put translucent blue on my game as a test and was shocked that they actually look great so I kept them on there. They match the blue planes on the backglass.

I would like a natural transparent one with the mod of chrome prints and a blue LED

#271 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

No me gustan las blancas. No encajan en el tema en absoluto. Puse azul translúcido en mi juego como prueba y me sorprendió que realmente se vean bien, así que los dejé allí. Coinciden con los planos azules del cristal trasero.

snyper2099 can i see yours?

#272 3 years ago

Does anyone else simply hate the gunfire or whatever it is on the playfield down by the flippers?
It always looks like wear. There must be a way to improve the look of it while remaining faithful to the original art, if we are able to get a playfield or a hard top made.

#273 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

¿Alguien más simplemente odia los disparos o lo que sea en el campo de juego junto a las aletas?
Siempre parece un desgaste. Debe haber una manera de mejorar su aspecto sin dejar de ser fiel al arte original, si podemos conseguir un campo de juego o una capota dura.

which? the ones that originally said 10,000 and Mystery Lites? /:
I can put it again if you want, Obviously when I have the scan ready and adjusted, I do not want them to comment on the same mistake that I made

#274 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Does anyone else simply hate the gunfire or whatever it is on the playfield down by the flippers?
It always looks like wear. There must be a way to improve the look of it while remaining faithful to the original art, if we are able to get a playfield or a hard top made.

I think you are describing under the rockets or the jets on the ship? I totally thought mine was wear until I realized that every FP2 machine I saw had the same "wear" Then I got to looking and 1/2 PF has that type of loose 80's style "art" I think the back glass is excellent but the PF could have used some more attention to detail.

snyper2099 I don't like the white caps either, I'd love to see a couple picture of yours before I pop for some red ones. I also wouldn't mind changing the color of the rubber as well. The white rubber sort of matches the white caps, but once the caps are swapped I think the rubber will need swapped as well.

#275 3 years ago
Quoted from nglayton:

Creo que estás describiendo debajo de los cohetes o los jets en el barco. Pensé totalmente que la mía estaba gastada hasta que me di cuenta de que todas las máquinas FP2 que vi tenían el mismo "desgaste". Entonces me puse a mirar y 1/2 PF tiene ese tipo de "arte" estilo 80 suelto. Creo que el vidrio trasero es excelente, pero el PF podría haber prestado más atención a los detalles.
snyper2099 Tampoco me gustan las gorras blancas, me encantaría ver un par de fotos tuyas antes de buscar algunas rojas. Tampoco me importaría cambiar el color de la goma. El caucho blanco coincide con las tapas blancas, pero una vez que se cambian las tapas, creo que también será necesario cambiar la goma.

So if im going to put clear bumper caps with blue leds, what rubbers are better, white or black?
If you don´t like the modern playfield I will try to get the original scan.

#276 3 years ago
Quoted from nglayton:

I think you are describing under the rockets or the jets on the ship? I totally thought mine was wear until I realized that every FP2 machine I saw had the same "wear" Then I got to looking and 1/2 PF has that type of loose 80's style "art" I think the back glass is excellent but the PF could have used some more attention to detail.
snyper2099 I don't like the white caps either, I'd love to see a couple picture of yours before I pop for some red ones. I also wouldn't mind changing the color of the rubber as well. The white rubber sort of matches the white caps, but once the caps are swapped I think the rubber will need swapped as well.

Maybe I've been looking at it incorrectly...the way I see it, the nose of the ship is pointing toward the drain. There are guns pointing in that direction. The wings are swept back...I was taking my cues from the backglass ships. I could see it being some kind of jet wash or engine exhaust...curious how others see this.

#277 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Quizás lo he estado mirando incorrectamente ... de la forma en que lo veo, el morro del barco apunta hacia el desagüe. Hay armas apuntando en esa dirección. Las alas están echadas hacia atrás ... Estaba siguiendo mis indicaciones de las naves de cristal trasero. Pude ver que era una especie de lavado a presión o escape de motor ... curioso cómo otros ven esto.

Well, and what's wrong or good?

#278 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxon:

Well, and what's wrong or good?

there are irregular areas that look like playfield wear down by the flippers

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

hay áreas irregulares que parecen un campo de juego desgastadas por las aletas

in my case they are worn by not putting a Mica / protector, someone here will want the scan?

#280 3 years ago

Well, following the theme of Firepower Jets, apart from the bumpers, is there anything else that is not with the style of the machine? Se que el panel de speaker contiene la W de la marca pero ese a mi parecer queda bien, pero no sé si debe de haber algo más que se pueda adaptar a su diseño de Jets, no es así?

#281 3 years ago

Per Waxon request to post pictures of how I protected the wire bundle from touching the transformers. My machine came with the cage missing. I made protection with PVC pipe.

IMG_7714 (resized).jpegIMG_7714 (resized).jpeg
#282 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Per Waxon request to post pictures of how I protected the wire bundle from touching the transformers. My machine came with the cage missing. I made protection with PVC pipe.[quoted image]

Wow, it's a very good option to protect the cables, I'll see if I do something similar to my machine, thanks!

#283 3 years ago

guys I think today may be the day we have our hardtop for the firepower II, the playfield scan is ready, it will have to be printed on transparent sticker, here is the scan, A comparison of the old design to the new one, if someone wants it, send me a message

#284 3 years ago

ORIGINAL

133545997_205973391120894_579522566957212270_n (resized).jpg133545997_205973391120894_579522566957212270_n (resized).jpg133565456_1000830620410418_2141274279297277651_n (resized).jpg133565456_1000830620410418_2141274279297277651_n (resized).jpg
#285 3 years ago

NEW

133112868_398980721316211_8366344728736870748_n (resized).jpg133112868_398980721316211_8366344728736870748_n (resized).jpg133118708_427173798460685_190958991850300654_n (resized).jpg133118708_427173798460685_190958991850300654_n (resized).jpg
#286 3 years ago

As i said before, if you want the file you can send me asking for it, I will give you the instructions about how to do it

133212412_216963699920646_7970632831646977970_n (resized).jpg133212412_216963699920646_7970632831646977970_n (resized).jpg
#287 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

It looks like the scans came from here.......perhaps we can get this moving, if someone else can get a copy to the right person.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/pinball/pinball-restoration-s/solid-state-ss-pinball-restorations/97496-firepower-2-here-s-to-you-dazza

#288 3 years ago
Quoted from nglayton:

Parece que los escaneos vinieron de aquí ... tal vez podamos poner esto en marcha, si alguien más puede llevarle una copia a la persona adecuada.
https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/pinball/pinball-restoration-s/solid-state-ss-pinball-restorations/97496-firepower-2-here-s-to-you-dazza

Exactly, they come from there, the guy told me that I could pass the scan to you, nothing else that is not edited, or adjusted or anything like that, I gave myself the task of editing them to the correct size so that you can print it

#289 3 years ago
Quoted from nglayton:

It looks like the scans came from here.......perhaps we can get this moving, if someone else can get a copy to the right person.

greatwichjohn Are you the right guy?

My guess is that the FP2 would sell some hard tops and plastics.
Playfields might be a harder sell given the economics of this title.

If you aren't the right guy, do you know him?

#290 3 years ago

Some waterslide decals would greatly improve the look of my game if we can't get any of the other stuff done.

#291 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

greatwichjohn ¿Eres el tipo adecuado?
Mi conjetura es que el FP2 vendería algunas tapas duras y plásticos.
Los campos de juego pueden ser más difíciles de vender dada la economía de este título.
Si no eres el tipo adecuado, ¿lo conoces?

It is not necessary to contact the guy in the forum, I have the scan as I originally handed it to me, but when I print it without editing note that the inserts come in the print drawn, so when they shine in the game the stamp gets to cover something, And well let's be honest, nobody likes their inserts to be opaque, that's why I tell them that now I edit the file and it is ready to be printed

#292 3 years ago

Besides, I edited it so that you did not suffer with the same problems that I had when I had not been so informed, as I said, it is ready to print, it must be on a transparent adhesive paper, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO EDIT IT AGAIN SINCE IT IS TO YOUR CORRECT SIZE, yes, you will have to create your protective mica

#293 3 years ago

A full repro playfield would be an instant purchase for me. Hardtops I'm less excited about but still likely would buy if a full PF repro wasn't on the horizon.

#294 3 years ago
Quoted from stumptown:

Un campo de juego de reproducción completo sería una compra instantánea para mí. Los hardtops me entusiasman menos, pero es probable que lo hiciera si no hubiera una reproducción completa de PF en el horizonte.

This is complete

#295 3 years ago
Quoted from stumptown:

A full repro playfield would be an instant purchase for me. Hardtops I'm less excited about but still likely would buy if a full PF repro wasn't on the horizon.

I agree...a playfield would be the preference but likely out of the price range...you do the playfield swap and you'll be underwater forever. I mean you can buy a FP2 project for under $1000...if the playfield ends up costing what they cost...nobody would ever buy it from you when you're done.

I'm not a flipper and kinda hate that mentality BUT you also need to be realistic about the marketplace because people tire of games sooner or later and they want to upgrade their lineups.

Having said that, I think that FP2 could be a future rarity. There aren't many left.

#296 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Estoy de acuerdo ... un campo de juego sería la preferencia, pero probablemente fuera del rango de precios ... haces el intercambio de campo de juego y estarás bajo el agua para siempre. Quiero decir que puedes comprar un proyecto FP2 por menos de $ 1000 ... si el campo de juego termina costando lo que cuestan ... nadie te lo compraría nunca cuando hayas terminado.
No soy un flipper y odio un poco esa mentalidad, PERO también necesitas ser realista sobre el mercado porque la gente se cansa de los juegos tarde o temprano y quieren mejorar sus alineaciones.
Dicho esto, creo que el FP2 podría ser una rareza en el futuro. No quedan muchos.

I think that at least of the 3400 there are about 1000 alive

#297 3 years ago

Like I have said if something was ready to print. I would reach out to Rick at PPS to see if I could do it. If a go I would need a donor used playfield for cnc to be done & tested with a test print for lense alignment. Price would likely be $800 USD. I am likely through my backlog of Seawitch & Star Gazer production very soon this winter 2021! Picture from tonight the next 24 Star Gazer, 20 Seawitch in production, & another 32 Seawitch late January. The scan is a good starting point but likely would still need further cleaning to get print ready for new playfields.

IMG_0060 (resized).JPGIMG_0060 (resized).JPG

#298 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

I agree...a playfield would be the preference but likely out of the price range...you do the playfield swap and you'll be underwater forever. I mean you can buy a FP2 project for under $1000...if the playfield ends up costing what they cost...nobody would ever buy it from you when you're done.
I'm not a flipper and kinda hate that mentality BUT you also need to be realistic about the marketplace because people tire of games sooner or later and they want to upgrade their lineups.
Having said that, I think that FP2 could be a future rarity. There aren't many left.

I think there's some additional value in the game playing perfectly, over the typical FP2 that is blown out and has messed up inserts. There are some games where it's easy enough to find a good condition original, but FP2 seems to have comparatively few clean examples available. For someone who wants the game, and wants one that plays well, a repro playfield installed competently is a selling point. You might not get your full money back but it's not throwing it away either.

Can also take a basket case or parts machine into being a viable project, as we saw with a lot of roached F-14s being brought back to life when the repro playfields became available.

#299 3 years ago

I've got a nice FP2 I am going to sell in the next few days. I am totally out of room, and just not playing it. The game is original and recently shopped. Don't have a price set yet.

#300 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxon:

I need to know if anyone of you has the font format that williams used for these machines, since with this I can finish editing the file.

A while ago, I used one of the font search tools and determined it was Eurostile Bold Extended #2.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 562 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-firepower-ii-loungemembers-and-fans-/page/6?hl=waxon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.