IMG_7788 (resized).jpeg
20240331_125550 (resized).jpg
20240331_125530 (resized).jpg
IMG_7728 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7727 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7644242_1 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20240317_201138 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waxon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3764 3 years ago

So swille, I have seen your videos several times and it seemed like a great idea to give voice to your firepower 2, what would have happened if you put the original sound card of the first firepower? I would have done the same right?

2 months later
#3862 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Esa es una pieza de Motorola. ¿Alguna otra imagen del tablero? Parece que uno de los grandes transistores debajo de él fue reemplazado. Si lo hubo, ¿fue una coincidencia exacta o un sustituto?

that's a TIP122
Used by lamps just like the TIP42

#3865 3 years ago

¿Lo es? No veo el número de pieza en la imagen que se muestra. Las reparaciones previas y las piezas reemplazadas siempre son sospechosas. ¿Se instalaron los reemplazos correctos? No puedo decirlo desde aquí.
En la imagen, compruebe los pequeños transistores. Parece que un par de clientes potenciales podrían estar tocando l
Tuve un problema extraño con las luces en un apagón. Encontré un diodo con fugas. Una vez reemplazado, lo arregló.

of course they are tip122 I changed the entire row of Tip transistors on the card, I wanted to update the components for more modern ones, they work very well

#3866 3 years ago

¿Lo es? No veo el número de pieza en la imagen que se muestra. Las reparaciones previas y las piezas reemplazadas siempre son sospechosas. ¿Se instalaron los reemplazos correctos? No puedo decirlo desde aquí.
En la imagen, compruebe los pequeños transistores. Parece que un par de clientes potenciales podrían estar tocando l
Tuve un problema extraño con las luces en un apagón. Encontré un diodo con fugas. Una vez reemplazado, lo arregló.

where are the square resistors are TIP122 and where are the 27ohms are TIP42, now I don't have a photo of my row, in a few days I'll be back at home so I'll show you my board with new and updated components

#3868 3 years ago

Me refería a la foto de topkat, ya que parecía que algunos de esos transistores fueron reemplazados y los números en ellos no se mostraban.

Which tansistor number are you looking for? I know all the numbers, It´s very easy to know but if you want to ask about one in specific I would help you

#3869 3 years ago

Look I changed all the tip122 in my board

Screenshot_20201210-142240 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201210-142240 (resized).png
1 week later
#3891 3 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

I tried rebuilding my power suppler and ended up with the exact readings. I sent the board out bc I wasnst sure what to do, and the component on the heat sink, I think its a voltage regulator was bad.. Dont know if thats the issue but maybe check that as well, if it wasnt replaced

Quoted from mrm_4:

Supongo que preguntaré de otra manera para que sea más fácil ayudar.
3J5 y 3J6 se prueban bien según Firepowerpinball.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Sin embargo, 3J4 debería estar probando a los 16 pero obtengo 21
[quoted image][quoted image]
Y 3J4 debería estar probando a los 28 pero yo obtengo 40
[quoted image]
¿Son los voltajes más altos porque no tengo las otras placas conectadas?
¿Alguien con una fuente de alimentación original estaría dispuesto a desenchufar sus placas y verificar que obtengo lecturas correctas?

If you changed the components for exact new ones or equivalent there is no problem, the board regulates the voltage to convert it from high to low, So it must be fine, in case you have put a capacitor of more UF or more Volts or less, there would be a problem, but I think that is not the case, when you placing the board it should regulate the voltage as it will be connected to the entire system

#3897 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Restauración de techo rígido / conversión de destino de caída completa.
[quoted image]

Amazing!

3 weeks later
#3920 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

¡Igual que aquí! Esta es la planta de energía de mi proyecto de múltiples pines del sistema Williams 3-6. Puedo presionar un par de interruptores DIP, cambiar el campo de juego y tengo un nuevo juego. Hasta ahora tengo Flash y Firepower con gotas. Estoy preparando un Hot Tip en el asador en este momento. [quoted image]

Just out of curiosity, what exactly are DIPs for? In a system 7 does the same or similar function as in 6?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
$ 22.50
2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waxon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-firepower-club?tu=waxon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.