IMG_7788 (resized).jpeg
20240331_125550 (resized).jpg
20240331_125530 (resized).jpg
IMG_7728 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7727 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7644242_1 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20240317_201138 (resized).jpg
There are 4,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 94.
#1551 6 years ago

Couldn't find any decent instruction cards so I drafted up my own.

FP Free Play.pngFP Free Play.png

FP Instructions.pngFP Instructions.png

#1552 6 years ago

Dark red. Half tones too!

#1553 6 years ago

Just curious...is any pinsider the proud new owner of the CPR Bronze that just sold on eBay?

#1554 6 years ago

Missed it. How much did it go for?

#1555 6 years ago

$860 + shipping. Here's hoping this encourages CPR to do another run. I'd be in for one.

I'm also down for one of the new glasses with the dark red.

#1556 6 years ago

A few months

Quoted from hepgeek:$860 + shipping. Here's hoping this encourages CPR to do another run. I'd be in for one.
I'm also down for one of the new glasses with the dark red.

A few months ago I would have taken 2k for mine with the CPR playfield in it. I bet I could sell it populated for that much. Prices are getting outta hand until those Hardtops come along.

#1557 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Those are awesome. Can you make one for Fire Power II?

#1558 6 years ago

took a look a my backglass, it's dark red. i'd be in for a new dark red for sure.

#1559 6 years ago

Also ... We are currently working on a Firepower Hardtop! If you are not up to speed with what I am reffering to, check out the multiple Hardtop threads.

The Hardtop is all new, and not like anything else ever offered.

I just wanted to let you all know!

#1560 6 years ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

We are currently working on a Firepower Hardtop!

This is fantastic news! My Firepower was a barn find and the playfield is pretty bad. Would be great to have one of these.

#1561 6 years ago

After some pestering cliffy now has firepower set. Not on the site yet, just got them in. Yea!!

FirePower-KO-EJ-set (resized).jpgFirePower-KO-EJ-set (resized).jpg

#1562 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Not on the site yet, just got them in.

Very cool. any idea when they might be available for the rest of us .

#1563 6 years ago

Send him an email. I'm sure he didn't only make 1 set. They are specific to firepower not just something close.

#1564 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

After some pestering cliffy now has firepower set. Not on the site yet, just got them in. Yea!!

3 are for the locks...what's that 4th one for? I can't figure it out.

#1565 6 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

what's that 4th one for? I can't figure it out.

I believe that is for where the balls come-out to the shooter lane.

#1566 6 years ago

Yep, that's the shooter lane, pretty standard part of Cliffy's kits.

-Hans

#1567 6 years ago

Hi all,
Recently joined the club. really nice machine. It was all working fine until a day or two ago, when lane change stopped working. Both flippers working fine otherwise. is there some weird setting I accidentally tripped?

#1568 6 years ago

@paynemic.
Note: there is a lane change switch on the right flipper.
---- The design is dependant on if it has been upgraded or not.
---- If the switch is just floating with no means to activate it could be the plastic lifter is
---- broken off.
---- If the switch is upgraded it could be bad/dirty contacts or a broken wire on the matrix.
---- The lane change switch is located on the right flipper End-Of-Stoke switch.

#1569 6 years ago

Like vec-tor said check the lane change switch and wiring. There should be a little piece of plastic that separates the EOS switch and the lane change switch. If you have to marco sells the switch.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/SW-1A-139

#1570 6 years ago

Thanks guys. It didn't even dawn on me that it might be a separate switch that made the lane change. I'll take a look!

#1571 6 years ago

This game is better than Monster Bash

#1572 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Nicely done and thanks for sharing! Too bad my printer is a piece of crap...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#1573 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Do you have them installed yet? I want to see what they look like on the game. I'm having a tough time visualizing this morning...

Thanks!

#1574 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

What are those?

#1575 6 years ago

No they should be here in 2 more days.

They are cliffy protectors that go on the shooter lane and kick out holes that prevent the ball from damaging the wood. With my new CPR playfield I want to make sure it stays perfect. He also has "enhanced" lane guides that stop ball hop on transition from frames to flippers and many other really nice protection products.

http://www.passionforpinball.com/products.htm

#1576 6 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Nicely done and thanks for sharing! Too bad my printer is a piece of crap...

Just print them at work...

#1577 6 years ago

I do have this though.

IMG_3391 (resized).PNGIMG_3391 (resized).PNG

IMG_3392 (resized).PNGIMG_3392 (resized).PNG

#1578 6 years ago

Hey, that's pretty cool! I especially like their "enhanced" lane guides...I may pick those up when I'm done with my restoration.

#1579 6 years ago

Does anyone have a good copy of the inserts so I can print some waterslide overlays for my replacement inserts? I have a feeling there's a sheet featuring all the insert printing but I can't find one.

#1580 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Does anyone have a good copy of the inserts so I can print some waterslide overlays for my replacement inserts? I have a feeling there's a sheet featuring all the insert printing but I can't find one.

check your pm

#1581 6 years ago

Yup. Printing at 100% sizing in Acrobat Reader is a perfect fit. Thanks for the heads up.

#1582 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Just ordered my protectors. Thanks for posting that Cliffy had them.

#1583 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

This game is better than Monster Bash

hehe - we got that you love your Firepower!

#1584 6 years ago

If anyone needs/wants to replace your old/yellowed/broken plastics for some gorgeous new repros, shoot me a PM!

#1585 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

If anyone needs/wants to replace your old/yellowed/broken plastics for some gorgeous new repros, shoot me a PM!

I have a set and they are fantastic. Highly recommend this if you need plastics!

#1586 6 years ago
Quoted from Walamab:

I have a set and they are fantastic. Highly recommend this if you need plastics!

Do they include the flipper lane plastics that were in the original repro that cpr did?

#1587 6 years ago

Hey gang. About to become a member and picking up a restored FP with a nice original p/f next week. It does need new pop bumpers caps though. Where is the best place to purchase them and does anyone sell a set that look close in resemblance to the original ones?

#1588 6 years ago
Quoted from Masspinballfan:

Hey gang. About to become a member and picking up a restored FP with a nice original p/f next week. It does need new pop bumpers caps though. Where is the best place to purchase them and does anyone sell a set that look close in resemblance to the original ones?

Marco has them but the ends of the red lines are rounded instead of pointy and the letter "o" is wrong and so is the font on the "w". Here is a picture of Marcos and a picture of the originals on the right and classicarcades from eBay installed on the left. Classicarcades got the lines right and the letter "o" and "w" but the red is not quite as dark. Price is the same, about $30 a set.

IMG_3437 (resized).PNGIMG_3437 (resized).PNG
IMG_3439 (resized).JPGIMG_3439 (resized).JPG

#1589 6 years ago

Thank you man. I guess I'll go with the Classic Arcade ones.

#1590 6 years ago

Good choice.

#1591 6 years ago

Ordered. I'll post some photos next weekend when I bring it home. Very excited to finally be a FP owner and club member.

#1592 6 years ago

Get ready to have your ass handed to you.

#1593 6 years ago

That's why I bought one. I recall playing one in the Navy at a rec center in Rota Spain in '81. This restored one will play 10 x faster than that. I hate easy games!

#1594 6 years ago

I was wondering if some of you guys with FP original pfs that have sunburst inserts would see if you have similar production dates of 1982 and possibly a clear coat date of 1985?

I've been over on the prototype forum talking about this NOS 2nd run FP pf I got with its different magenta silkescreened shadowing of the deathstar and clear coated pf trying to figure out exactly what it is?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-off-your-rareprototype-pinball-stuff/page/20

019.JPG019.JPG

024.JPG024.JPG
011.JPG011.JPG

#1595 6 years ago

Sorry mine has smooth inserts and no date at all.

#1596 6 years ago

Having an issue with my Firepower. It keeps saying " you won one mission" every time it hits a pop bumper, standup etc. any ideas? Ty

#1597 6 years ago

A blown transistor or bad wire connection.

#1598 6 years ago
Quoted from Walamab:

Thanks Cary, I'm glad you liked it! Share some pics!

Quoted from Antennaejim:

Do they include the flipper lane plastics that were in the original repro that cpr did?

Here are some pics of the set:

#1599 6 years ago
Quoted from Antennaejim:

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Here are some pics of the set:

40153675-3DBE-415C-9DB7-1B1089A06669-7210-000007DDD7F106F3 (resized).jpeg40153675-3DBE-415C-9DB7-1B1089A06669-7210-000007DDD7F106F3 (resized).jpeg

#1600 6 years ago

Clearly pinsider swillie didn't like the pics I posted, so I deleted them... as I ain't got this machine, I really don't know which plastics Antennaejim is referencing.

Anyway, like I stated before, if anyone interested, just PM me and I'll be glad to give every info about the set (and send the pics)!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 4,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 94.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-firepower-club/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.