Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lovef2k
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

58EC78C5-9529-4813-814F-B18CA9C787A3 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 2 years ago

I had a fed ex delivery about a week ago - non pinball item. Driver stopped at our driveway fumbled around in back of the truck for about 5-10 minutes and drove off. Next day he pulled up again. Was inside the truck for 15 minutes and then found the small package. Delivered. It was a padded envelope brown in color about 8 1/2 x 11 inches and an inch thick. Driver apparently couldn't see it or find it in the pile in his truck. The 2nd day he didn't give up and I got my package.

#26 2 years ago

I have also had US postal service deliver a package to the wrong house and mark it delivered. Took the driver about a week to get it back from the wrong house and deliver to me. I have also gotten stuff meant for others - I just go deliver to the correct address when that happens. Has been a couple years on one of those episodes happening.

Occasionally we get the neighbors mail. Carrier is well past retirement age and the subs tell me he should retire. Often he goes by the house 2-3 times in one day delivering out of order. He must not be good at sorting or something or unorganized or they boot him out of the P.O. before he is ready to do the route. Don't know.

U.S. mail seems the worst. Had an insurance claim once about 5 years ago. Took about 3-4 months and appeals etc and they never paid the claim. Basically they have to loose it or the driver has to run over the package in your presence to get paid. Postal Insurance is worthless in my experience.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-fedex-fiasco?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.