(Topic ID: 14054)

The Essentials...

By mccoy2797

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 8 years ago

Guys, this thread was started 3 years ago and brought back by a slightly off-topic question.

#18 8 years ago

There were some responses to the original question, rather than the fuse question posted today.

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from AJB4:

To those that helped with my innocent question -> THANK YOU -
    To those that were critical, I revived the old thread because everytime someone pts an original thread someone always drags out some old thread from 3 years ago and rubs their nose in it - - so I searched for fuses and found nothing but this essentials thread... So instead of incurring the wrath of the pinsiders for not searching the forum ahead of time, now I incur the wrath of the pinsiders for resurrection of an old thread. I QUIT - I am going dark from now on - good bye, it's just not been that much fun...

Sorry if I sounded too critical with my comments. The main reason for my response was what I alluded to in a second comment--so that other folks didn't waste their time responding to the OP's question, when he likely would have gotten the answers he was looking for 3 years ago.

For a new question, you are always welcome to post a new thread. I wasn't at all being critical of your question--just that it may have been better served by being in its own thread, rather than being hidden away in this one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-essentials?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.