Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200322_162003_resized (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Pinsiders helping Pinsiders. A thread helping Pinsiders with inexpensive shipping for inexpensive EM games. Do you need an EM game shipped, but it's not economically feasible to ship using a trucking company? Post your shipping route here and how much you are willing to pay for shipping. You never know, another Pinsider could be traveling the same shipping route!

"Thread may sink into oblivion but I will start it!"

GAME: Gottlieb Orbit pinball machine
ROUTE: Springfield, Missouri to Austin/San Antonio, Texas
SHIPPING OFFER: $200
PICKUP/SHIPPING DATE: March 20, 2019 to April 20, 2019

#2 5 years ago

I think this will be a good thread for Pinsiders. Shipping pins is expense, but if you can find someone going in the direction you need, and if they are will to help, this could make shipping pins easier. I know the question of who is responsibile if the pin gets damaged in shipping, but that could be worked out between the buyer and seller. Again a good thread!

Ohio66

#3 5 years ago

Looking for someone to pick up a machine in Tucson, Arizona and take it anywhere from Ohio to Maryland, I would meet you at that destination.

#4 5 years ago

Bob Cunningham makes a lot of trips around. can provide a contact

5 months later
#5 4 years ago

Shipping Wanted:

GAME: EM pinball machine
ROUTE: Des Moines, Iowa Metro Area to Austin/San Antonio, Texas
SHIPPING OFFER: $250
PICKUP/SHIPPING DATE: August 20, 2019 to September 20, 2019
NOTES: pickup/delivery options - door to door, major interstate rest stops, truck stops, shopping centers, etc

#6 4 years ago

Bob Cunningham is actually picking up a machine for me at this exact moment. Go with him. He can’t be beat.

#7 4 years ago

Have you checked out Fastenal? They ship items across the country on a pallet for around $200.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Bob Cunningham is actually picking up a machine for me at this exact moment. Go with him. He can’t be beat.

I second this. He just brought me a game. Fast, easy,professional, reasonably priced. But I'm not sure if he going that far west. I know he is planning to expand his route soon.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

I second this. He just brought me a game. Fast, easy,professional, reasonably priced. But I'm not sure if he going that far west. I know he is planning to expand his route soon.

He has a warehouse in the Midwest and on the east coast. He just picked up a pin from me in MA the other day with plans to bring it to Texas. He also just picked one up from Chicago for me with plans to bring it back to MA.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

He has a warehouse in the Midwest and on the east coast. He just picked up a pin from me in MA the other day with plans to bring it to Texas. He also just picked one up from Chicago for me with plans to bring it back to MA.

Good to know. Thanks.

7 months later
#11 4 years ago

Shipping Wanted:

GAME: EM pinball machine
ROUTE: Southeast Massachusetts Area to Austin/San Antonio, Texas
PICKUP/SHIPPING DATE: March 25, 2020 to April 25 , 2020
NOTES: pickup/delivery options - door to door, door to terminal - major interstate rest stops, truck stops, shopping centers, etc

#12 4 years ago

Ive got 2 getting picked up tomorrow

Cindy Rohl
Corporate Account Manager
CRST Specialized Transportation Inc
5001 Highway 30 West
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
224-290-3052 Direct
847-754-0045 Cell
[email protected]
www.crst.com

20200322_162003_resized (resized).jpg20200322_162003_resized (resized).jpg
#13 4 years ago

Ken, when you ship, does the buyer pay for all the padding, wrapping, ratchet tie-downs, pallet, etc.? Just curious how it works.

#14 4 years ago

pinhead52 Does CRST do both door to door and terminal to terminal shipping? How much do they charge to ship an EM pinball machine on a 2000 mile trip? Thanks...

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from fredsmythson:

pinhead52 Does CRST do both door to door and terminal to terminal shipping? How much do they charge to ship an EM pinball machine on a 2000 mile trip? Thanks...

you can do a pickup at their terminal and save 50 i believe

as to shipping 400-500 is what ive seen

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Ken, when you ship, does the buyer pay for all the padding, wrapping, ratchet tie-downs, pallet, etc.? Just curious how it works.

I usually charge a $50 fee for palleting a game. Normally STI CRST will blanket wrap a game on its legs but shipping on a pallet is safer in my opinion. The local pickup guys love me, cuts their work down immensely

1 year later
#17 3 years ago

Shipping Wanted:

GAME: Gottlieb Wedgehead pinball machine
ROUTE: San Luis Obispo/Atascadero, West Central California to Austin/San Antonio, Texas
PICKUP/SHIPPING DATE: April 20, 2021 to May 20, 2021
NOTES: pickup/delivery options - door to door, door to terminal - major interstate rest stops, truck stops, shopping centers, etc

#18 3 years ago

I will be traveling from Philadelphia, PA to Framingham, MA sometime in May with stops throughout New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts, then heading back. I have a brand new 18’ enclosed trailer. All games will be blanket wrapped and shrinkwrapped for safe transport. If you need anything delivered, message me for a quote.

#19 3 years ago

shipping available KC to Dallas Wed apr 14 pickup

1 year later
#20 1 year ago

Shipping Wanted:

GAME: Gottlieb 1-Player EM Pinball Machine & Bally EM Slot Machine
ROUTE: Spring, Texas/Houston Texas Metro Area to Austin, Texas
SHIPPING OFFER: $200
PICKUP/SHIPPING DATE: September 09, 2022 to September 30, 2022
NOTES: pickup/delivery options - door to door, major interstate rest stops, truck stops, shopping centers, etc

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-shipping-thread?hl=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.