Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by edward472
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 5 months ago

Pinsiders helping Pinsiders. A thread helping Pinsiders with inexpensive shipping for inexpensive EM games. Do you need an EM game shipped, but it's not economically feasible to ship using a trucking company? Post your shipping route here and how much you are willing to pay for shipping. You never know, another Pinsider could be traveling the same shipping route!

"Thread may sink into oblivion but I will start it!"

GAME: Gottlieb Orbit pinball machine
ROUTE: Springfield, Missouri to Austin/San Antonio, Texas
SHIPPING OFFER: $200
PICKUP/SHIPPING DATE: March 20, 2019 to April 20, 2019

#2 5 months ago

I think this will be a good thread for Pinsiders. Shipping pins is expense, but if you can find someone going in the direction you need, and if they are will to help, this could make shipping pins easier. I know the question of who is responsibile if the pin gets damaged in shipping, but that could be worked out between the buyer and seller. Again a good thread!

Ohio66

#3 5 months ago

Looking for someone to pick up a machine in Tucson, Arizona and take it anywhere from Ohio to Maryland, I would meet you at that destination.

#4 5 months ago

Bob Cunningham makes a lot of trips around. can provide a contact

5 months later
#5 6 days ago

Shipping Wanted:

GAME: EM pinball machine
ROUTE: Des Moines, Iowa Metro Area to Austin/San Antonio, Texas
SHIPPING OFFER: $250
PICKUP/SHIPPING DATE: August 20, 2019 to September 20, 2019
NOTES: pickup/delivery options - door to door, major interstate rest stops, truck stops, shopping centers, etc

#6 5 days ago

Bob Cunningham is actually picking up a machine for me at this exact moment. Go with him. He can’t be beat.

#7 5 days ago

Have you checked out Fastenal? They ship items across the country on a pallet for around $200.

#8 5 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Bob Cunningham is actually picking up a machine for me at this exact moment. Go with him. He can’t be beat.

I second this. He just brought me a game. Fast, easy,professional, reasonably priced. But I'm not sure if he going that far west. I know he is planning to expand his route soon.

#9 5 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

I second this. He just brought me a game. Fast, easy,professional, reasonably priced. But I'm not sure if he going that far west. I know he is planning to expand his route soon.

He has a warehouse in the Midwest and on the east coast. He just picked up a pin from me in MA the other day with plans to bring it to Texas. He also just picked one up from Chicago for me with plans to bring it back to MA.

#10 5 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

He has a warehouse in the Midwest and on the east coast. He just picked up a pin from me in MA the other day with plans to bring it to Texas. He also just picked one up from Chicago for me with plans to bring it back to MA.

Good to know. Thanks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 159.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
$ 6.00
$ 12.75
$ 29.99
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside