(Topic ID: 93586)

The EM seeking parts thread.

By Shapeshifter

5 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 5,603 posts
  • 529 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,679 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpeg-6 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20191015_215904 (resized).jpg
DSCN6478 (resized).JPG
DSCN6479 (resized).JPG
A968E1F3-818B-4966-985E-8BC475E05B28 (resized).jpeg
CB5406D4-102A-424E-B7FA-CBC29DC099DB (resized).jpeg
FDA38128-E9BC-42E3-AF96-F9D1CED3DBDC (resized).jpeg
DSCN2169 (resized).JPG
P1170275 (resized).JPG
thumbnail_IMG_8241 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8244 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
20191009_090141 (resized).jpg
IMG_3335 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wmsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5050 5 months ago

If anyone has a woodrail parts machine, I could use 10 of the 'springs' that go around the outside edge of the playfield. This is for a Bally game, and my example has all of them missing......

Something like this (pic from a same era Bally)-

spring (resized).jpeg
#5059 5 months ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

There are long and short ones. Steve Young carries these as well.

Thanks for this! I'm frustrated though as I just put in a marco order yesterday and didn't see these! Oh well.....

2 months later
#5208 3 months ago

Those score reel guides look great John, nicely done.

1 month later
#5424 50 days ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Looking for the clips on an early 70’s Bally that hold the rollover button. Anyone know what size they are ? Here is the top side and then a pic of what they look like .[quoted image][quoted image]

They are called push nuts- here is a link to verify what you are talking about, but these are a bit bigger than what you are talking about

1 week later
#5465 39 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to do that! How about I just box it all up and send it to you for 30c on the dollar

Sounds like a Road trip!!!!

1 week later
#5502 27 days ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

I have a Kings and Queens that I am doing a deep restoration on, I Love the game and it will not be leaving the stable.
I originally bought this game from Shay and it plays so well. I need to make it complete and need the ball tilt mech (as shown) to complete the parts.
[quoted image][quoted image]
I believe this is a common part on games from late 1964 through 1966. I have searched a lot of places for this but have not found one yet. Anyone have one they could let go?
Steve J.

How does this look? It’s from a Grand Slam.

04F83228-7EC8-49AA-AA3C-201AABE0034C (resized).jpeg8DEB13BB-702B-493E-B0F5-56FA2191CF16 (resized).jpeg6E1C35E5-2921-489D-9484-080CE5F2851D (resized).jpeg5EC02B9B-09DE-41B0-9E9B-AC437908548F (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trivoli, IL
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Akron, OH
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wmsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside