Topic Stats

• 5,601 posts
  • 528 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Snype32
  • Topic is favorited by 135 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,679 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpeg-6 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20191015_215904 (resized).jpg
DSCN6478 (resized).JPG
DSCN6479 (resized).JPG
A968E1F3-818B-4966-985E-8BC475E05B28 (resized).jpeg
CB5406D4-102A-424E-B7FA-CBC29DC099DB (resized).jpeg
FDA38128-E9BC-42E3-AF96-F9D1CED3DBDC (resized).jpeg
DSCN2169 (resized).JPG
P1170275 (resized).JPG
thumbnail_IMG_8241 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8244 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
20191009_090141 (resized).jpg
IMG_3335 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5408 49 days ago

I just listed a bunch of EM populated playfields....plenty of parts: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84156

Most are $60 or two for $100.

#5433 45 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Does anybody have any Bally 70's kickers? Marco is out of stock[quoted image]

I just took a kicker off an SI....looks similar, but dont have it in front of me. Are they the same? Also have a bally Night rider SS . Dont know if they kept the same kicker.

#5436 45 days ago

Off os SI...looks the same but missing pin. Looking for it.

15675289760728853866868102374694 (resized).jpg
#5438 45 days ago

I checked my Night Rider playfield I have for sale..have two complete kickers and they look the same as the picture.

#5442 43 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need qty 3 bally pop bumper mounting plates, the strip that the top side pop bumper mounts to. Restoring an EK and this pf used a later style then my original.
looks like a 3 inch long by 3/4 inch wide strip, big hole in the center then threaded holes for the pop and then two mounting screw holes.[quoted image][quoted image]

Is this what you need?

20190905_120025 (resized).jpg
#5459 37 days ago
Quoted from aahgo:

I am missing one of the targets for the Roto target for Flipper Cowboy/Cowpoke. Anyone have one?

https://www.arcadeadventures.com/nos-numbers-1-7-possibly-for-gottlieb-roto-target/

Never used them, but saw it in a previous search

#5460 37 days ago

Need some advice from the EM guys/gals. I have about 15 populated PF's left, many EM's of WMS and Gottlieb. Shipping the entire PF with parts is too problematic, but I'm thinking about stripping them, and selling the parts separate. For EM part value, what's the best way to remove parts, since many of the roto's, steppers, coils, etc are soldered to the harness. Cut them at the solder point? Does the harness have any value? I've seen some wanted ads for jones plugs, and at least one person has expressed interest to me in the cloth wiring, so best way to preserve their usefulness? I don't want to get strictly in the parts business, selling a single piece here and there. I'd prefer to just box up the major parts and say "here", all the parts for an XYZ game. Realizing I'd get less value, but less time consuming and shipping.

#5464 36 days ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I sell a bunch of parts on ebay under ‘mevoriginals’. Here is my advice:
Sell in bulk as you mentioned otherwise you’ll be at this half your life. Sell by part type not machine bundles
1) Cut steppers off but leave a 1/2 inch of wire so folks can see what color wires was connected. Price $20-$25 each. Williams are the least desirable
2) For very large relay banks I remove all relays springs and such. Combine parts with another and sell in bulk for $20
3) for individual relays assemblies figure $20 bulk of 10 per brand
4) Gather all male/female Jones plugs for $20 in bulk of 10/10
5) Rototargets go for around $75
6) Flipper assembly pairs go for $20-$30. Gottlieb and solid state best
7) Pops assemblies go for $20-$30 for 2-3 depending on condition
playfield posts - I sell combined from 3 playfields for $20 unless they are the older marble style or the metal ones $30-$40 for those in bulk
9) Stand up targets I usually sell 12-15 for $20
10) Switches: one box from 5 playfields for $20 if you want to go through the effort
Aprons: $15-$50 depending on apron. Most are a hard sell even at $15
Plastics sets : some have no value others go for $50 plus. If you can flatten them correctly they will sell for more. Best sellers are slings which go for $25 and ones that are near drop targets
Lane guides: 30 or so for $20
Good luck! Prepare to spend a weekend plus stripping them all. Get free boxes from the post office online (love there 7x7x6 box .. most items in bulk except plastics/aprons I described above fit in there .. the larger in medium flat rate boxes). They stack to the ceiling so it will be easy to store all the stuff until it sells
Mike V

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to do that! How about I just box it all up and send it to you for 30c on the dollar

#5466 36 days ago
Quoted from Wmsfan:

Sounds like a Road trip!!!!

He's welcome to it...BlueSpin just made the trip from there. The Populated PF's are $50 a piece. I figure there's at least $200 worth of parts on each one, plus another $20 to $30 for wall hanging art. I've got about 20 of them left. $1K for $4K worth of goodies

#5468 36 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

You should drive up to York!

Cant....will be in Savannah for work during that time. There is transportation to York available for a few playfields however.

3 weeks later
#5549 12 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

they look like all williams. too bad the jerk didnt give us a better profile shot of the tab in most of the pictures.

Why is he a jerk? His ad says he will gladly take measurements or any pic you need to help identify?

#5562 9 days ago
Quoted from digdug2084:

Anyone have spare exhibit parts laying about? I recently acquired a Morocco and the compression bumpers seem to be missing parts. I'm sure I need other stuff too, but the bumpers seem to be the critical missing piece.
Thanks.

I have a semi populated Jeanie

20190820_101114 (resized).jpg
#5580 6 days ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

I have the guts to a Gottlieb falstaf? (stuff from the head and the big relay board in the bottom). I don't know if there's anything of use to anyone in it for salvaging. Might keep the score reels for trophies but I'm moving and want to get rid of it.

I have a semi populated falstaf playfield to go with it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Harrisburg, PA
550 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Woodbury, MN
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside