IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7927 2 years ago

I am looking for a coin door for a 1975 Gottlieb Top Score. Please let me know what you've got and what you want for it shipped to 95354. Thanks, Erik

IMG_20210724_151834703_BURST008 (resized).jpgIMG_20210724_151834703_BURST008 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#7980 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Considering these are now like $150 with shipping I figure someone can use this decent but used door skin. $10 plus shipping. It was only rusty not damaged otherwise. Used Evaporust and regrained with a drywall sanding sponge.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'll take it! PM on the way

1 month later
#8138 2 years ago

Already posted a classified ads but figured it couldn't hurt to post here.

I'm looking for a Top Score backglass.

4 months later
#8586 2 years ago

I'm looking for parts for a 76 Gottlieb Volley. Looking for a nice playfield, backglass, right sling plastic and the center plastic mounted behind the yellow drop targets. Plastic set is available new and I might go that route, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 months later
#8830 1 year ago

I picked those up last week. Dude was cool and kind of an interesting story. When I inquired about the parts I had just come back from JethroP 's place so I told the seller I'd come out the next day and sent PayPal payment right away to seal the deal. The seller said he had the back glass and would include it.

When I went the next day he told me he had the playfield, backglass and all the other parts shown listed as a lot. A guy contacted him and showed up for just the playfield. When the seller said all the other parts were included the guy declined the other parts. He said he had a man cave and just wanted the playfield for a wall hanger! So I got the parts shown plus the backglass that has crack lines about an 1/8" wide in different places. It's not beautiful but will be a decent wall hanger.

The game was a Williams triple strike. The seller gutted it to make a virtual pinball.

1 month later
#8883 1 year ago

I'm looking for a bell striker arm,(probably not the correct term), for a 1964 Williams Stop N Go. The hole in mine is so enlarged I can almost remove the small round piece that actually strikes the bell, from the arm. Let me know what you've got and what you want for it. Shipping would be to 95354.

Here's mine:

IMG_20220527_114522186 (resized).jpgIMG_20220527_114522186 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#9144 1 year ago
Quoted from megoman:

I’m in need of a drop target plunger for an Allied Leisure Dynomite.
Allied decided to develop their own parts instead of using common parts from the big 3.
The plunger in question is very unit with a plastic top portion that uses a tiny metal pin to area has to target.
Anyone have one of these? Please PM me.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

Check the classifieds. I just bought 2 used drop assemblies a couple months ago. If I remember correctly he had 3 more drops. I bought the parts specifically for that plunger and the drop target itself. My Disco 79 was missing them when I got it.

I'm working 7 days a week,up to 16 hours a day but hit me up if you don't find an ad and I'll pass along the sellers contact info.

2 months later
#9353 1 year ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I have a populated top score playfield you can have for free if your interested. Ill shoot you a PM with pics when I’m able to get them tomorrow.

If homegameroom passes I'm interested but I can't imagine he will!
I'm also looking for a Volley playfield.

#9355 1 year ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Someone was advertising in California...

Checked classifieds today, saw nothing. Just checked Ca. For sale and wanted..... nothing. If you can remember where you saw that I would greatly appreciate it!

3 weeks later
#9433 1 year ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Shopping out a 300 for a friend. He only has 5 of the original bonus balls. I looked everywhere online with no luck. Does anyone on this board have some of these for sale?
Alberto

Alberto
When I got my top score I thought I was going to need some as well and someone directed me to some new ones but they were white. I ended up not needing any. I can't remember where they were for sale. According to Marco the part number is A-6931R, (for the red ones), or A-6931. The balls in "Soccer" are the same as well. Good luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=pinbub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.