IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpianist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3487 6 years ago

Looking for a Bally 1973 Monte Carlo sling shot plastic (right side). Thanks!

DSCN1509 (resized).JPGDSCN1509 (resized).JPG

7 months later
#3988 6 years ago

Looking for a slingshot plastic shield for a Bally Monte Carlo 1973. Thanks!

DSCN1509 (resized).JPGDSCN1509 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#4047 6 years ago

Looking for a Be-Bop 1950 Exhibit's PLAYFIELD. The one I have is painted over. Hope to find an original. Thanks

BeBopSpeelveld2 (resized).jpgBeBopSpeelveld2 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#4276 5 years ago

Looking for Maisie 1947 Gottlieb schematic. Restoring this game at the moment. (Mike does not have it)

DSCN1771[1] (resized).JPGDSCN1771[1] (resized).JPG
#4278 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

You checked with Steve at PBR?

Hi thanks for your suggestion. Haven't asked Steve yet because I don't live in US and money transfer is very expensive. Hope to find a digital copy, or somebody who accepts Paypal payments. Thanks

#4283 5 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Curious about this – just for my own education. If someone outside the US wants to buy a schematic, couldn’t a Pinsider in America purchase one from Steve, then get reimbursed via PayPal from the European Pinsider, then simply mail it to the European pencil? It doesn’t seem like it would be that expensive to do. But maybe I am completely ignorant of international mailing costs.

Yes that would work indeed. Some pinsiders have contacted me with that suggestion. Thanks everybody! But this morning a fellow collector in Europe replied and he will send the schematics.

#4284 5 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

PBR use Transferwise now. It's pretty cheap and way, way easier than the previous systems they've used.

Hi, oh cool, I didn't know about that yet. My last order with PBR was a year ago. Happy to know they offer alternative payments. Thanks

#4285 5 years ago

I found the Maisie schematics, thanks all for your kind replies.

#4286 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Does anyone have the part that attaches to the end of a 50's Williams ball lift rod with a cotter pin or is it a hard to get part?

I could make a copy for you in my metal workshop. I have some 50ties Williams pins myself. I live in Europe, which might be a bit impractical, but I can ship oversees.

#4293 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Much appreciated. I have the part shown in the photo with the yellow arrow pointing to it but need another one. I was thinking it would be easy to reproduce because of the simple design. I can imagine others here would be interested in a copy because I have a friend with a game missing that part too. The cotter pin probably falls out then that part slips off and gets lost. I'll try the local metal shops first then hit you up if need.

OK perfect, hope you'll find a way to have it produced. It things get difficult, don't hesitate to contact me again!

1 month later
#4401 5 years ago

Schematics wanted: Williams 1953 Struggle Buggies, prefer digital file.

StruggleBuggies (resized).jpgStruggleBuggies (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#4414 5 years ago

Looking for two Williams old style coin entry plates. 10 ct and/or 5 ct

DSCN1808 (resized).JPGDSCN1808 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#4422 5 years ago
Quoted from Michigankid:

I have a 10 cent one I'll send pics tomorrow

That would be great! Thanks

8 months later
#5103 4 years ago

Looking for a Williams 1953 C.O.D. playfield with or without mechanical parts. #cod

C.O.D.Playfield (resized).jpgC.O.D.Playfield (resized).jpg
4 months later
#5480 4 years ago

Looking for a Williams 1953 C.O.D. playfield.

C.O.D.Playfield (resized).jpgC.O.D.Playfield (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#5584 4 years ago

Looking for a Williams 1954 Skyway original Schematics. I bought a copy at pb but I prefer an original.

DSCN2169 (resized).JPGDSCN2169 (resized).JPG
7 months later
#6415 3 years ago

Restoring a Williams 1954 Skyway. It needs a coin entry plate and a coin mech. Complete door would work too. (pictures taken from Nine Sisters)

coin door (resized).jpgcoin door (resized).jpgcoin mech (resized).jpgcoin mech (resized).jpg
2 months later
#6774 3 years ago

Looking for a 1962 Gottlieb Cover Girl gobble hole wire form (under playfield). The gobble holes were closed and bulls eye targets are put in place. I would like to return the playfield into original layout. The wire form is Y shaped and connects two gobble holes to outhole.

1 year later
#8915 1 year ago

Looking for a Williams Teacher´s Pet schematic. Prefer digital copy. Thanks

6 months later
#9440 1 year ago

Looking for Bally 1957 Circus Schematics (scan or copy) and close up picture of plastic slingshot shield.

OproepBallyCircus1957Schema (resized).jpgOproepBallyCircus1957Schema (resized).jpgShield.Circus (resized).jpgShield.Circus (resized).jpg
2 months later
#9564 1 year ago

If anyone needs Chime Units, Pinball Atelier produces high quality Chime Units suitable for coils of different brands. The soundbox of this unit creates deep resonant tones and soft, delicate overtones. Well built, handmade product.

Pinball.Chime.3 (resized).jpgPinball.Chime.3 (resized).jpgChime4 (resized).jpgChime4 (resized).jpgPinball.Chime2 (resized).jpgPinball.Chime2 (resized).jpg
#9567 1 year ago
Quoted from ibis:

Wow thats pretty darn cool!! I bet that wood sounds awesome!

Yeah, you're right - the soundbox gives this chime a really warm and deep sound. A chime without a soundbox is like a violin without a body

3 months later
#9681 11 months ago
Quoted from Flipsteen:

Looking for 4 inch bell (clam shell) typically found in Williams woodrails. PBR only has 3 and 5 inch bells. Thank you.

Hi Pinball Atelier sells bell units with 4" bells.

Bell4Bally2 (resized).jpgBell4Bally2 (resized).jpgPinball Bell 4a (resized).jpgPinball Bell 4a (resized).jpg
#9682 11 months ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Looking for a Bally bell assembly.
It's in the light box of many games of the era. This one is for a "The Wiggler". Not for me, but for a very well known and beloved estranged Pinsider who has asked me to post for him.
He's also looking for a backbox door for the same game.
[quoted image]

Hi Pinball Atelier sells brand new 4'' bells units.

Bell4Bally3 (resized).jpgBell4Bally3 (resized).jpg
#9684 11 months ago
Quoted from tfduda:

Bell shells for early Williams machines and early Gottlieb bell assembly wanted.
First, I am looking for bell shells with diameter of 4" and diameter somewhere between 2-1/2 and 2-7/8" for early 1950s Williams machines. These are for two missing bell shells from a Williams Nifty (1950) (that are shown below in photo of a machine that has them--photo from ipdb). I haven't been able to confirm the size of the smaller bell shell but based on the length of the armature on the stepper (and rough calculations of sizes from the photo), it looks like it has a diameter somewhere between 2-1/2 and 2-7/8" or so.
[quoted image]
Second, I am also reviving an older post from a few years back for a 5" bell assembly for a 1953 Gottlieb Grand Slam as shown in the photo below (photo is from a 1954 Gottlieb that has the correct striker assembly in it).
[quoted image]
Pinball Resource has a reproduction of a newer version of this assembly (see http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-b9359.jpg), but this newer assembly is too large for where it needs to go in Grand Slam (right behind the 10k stepper). The main difference between the one that was originally on Grand Slam and the reproduction is how they are mounted in the backbox--the newer one is mounted off the board (with four screws) while the correct one is mounted nearly flush to the board (with two screws).
Here's a photo (from ipdb) that shows the bell assembly in a Grand Slam.
[quoted image]

Pinball Atelier sells brand new bell units with 3 and 4" bells. These units can even be equipped with 5" bells.

Bell4Bally1 (resized).jpgBell4Bally1 (resized).jpgBell3Williams1 (resized).jpgBell3Williams1 (resized).jpg
#9685 11 months ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Looking for a complete williams chime unit. Thanks in advance

Pinball Atelier offers brand new chime units with Williams coils, soundbox and plug. Nice and deep sound!

ChimeWilliams2 (resized).jpgChimeWilliams2 (resized).jpg
#9693 11 months ago

Looking for this playfield plastic of Chicago Coin 1966 Hula-Hula, middle playfield. Thanks

image_123986672 (resized).JPGimage_123986672 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#9739 10 months ago
Quoted from cjzachmann:

I just brought home a project. 1973 Williams Travel Time. Most everything is there. I have almost all the coin door parts through a lucky score, and will be ordering a new back glass. What I could use is a set of decent legs as these are too tall. And is a chime unit. This one is the sorriest broken thing. Broken chimes, broken tabs, burned out coil that melted the plunger, missing plunger. As a metal worker I’m debating fixing it… but I’m not sure it’s worth the time after all the parts and shop time.
The complete chime unit in the photos is from my 75 Little Chief for comparison.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi Cjzachmann, This is a picture of the Universal Chime Unit with Williams coils. Best, Rob

ChimeWilliams2 (resized).jpgChimeWilliams2 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#9785 9 months ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Looking for an EM Bally chime unit. Message me to discuss. Thanks.

Pinball Atelier sells brand new Chime Units with Bally coils and sound box.

ChimeBally1 (resized).jpgChimeBally1 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#9888 8 months ago

Looking for these williams flipper button plates 1-2051. PBResource doesn't sell these anymore. Does anyone know where these can still be obtained?

20230810_173244 (resized).jpg20230810_173244 (resized).jpg
5 months later
#10180 3 months ago
Quoted from vipertblck:

looking for a chime set for a williams grand prix, but i believe any williams chime set for a 4 player game would work.

Pinball Atelier sells these, brand new (eBay and Pinside Shop)

Universal Chime Unit Williams 2 (resized).jpgUniversal Chime Unit Williams 2 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpianist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=pinballpianist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.