IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1079 8 years ago

Is my "UTAH" pinball machine missing a part in the flipper area? The dark area in photo is the same size on the left flipper area too.

It looks like something used to be there when it came from factory?

UTAH Flipper Area.jpgUTAH Flipper Area.jpg
#1081 8 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

From the pic on ipbd it does not appear there is any covering

I should have added that I checked the pics on ipdb but the cabinet was repainted (it's from the game at Paris pinball museum) and the flyer is b/w. It does look a bit darker in that area in the flyer and my game as if that area was painted darker at the factory as part of the design.

Seems that's the only other known "UTAH" pinball machine unless someone knows of pictures or knows someone else who has the game with original paint.

#1085 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Yours isn't missing anything, it just got the flipper area painted at some point later in its life.

Agreed. I drew lines on paper for comparison and the size of painted area is different on both sides.

It may not be missing anything but I'd like to touch up the cabinet and wasn't sure what to do about the dark area. Maybe remove that paint and touch the original paint up?

2 weeks later
#1127 8 years ago

Need two nickel wire "ball snubbers" for JITB as shown here. PBR is out of stock.

BallSnubber.jpgBallSnubber.jpg

#1137 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Need two nickel wire "ball snubbers" for JITB as shown here. PBR is out of stock.

I'm not sure how much they are but I'd be willing to trade for them. I have fotofinish score reels and schematic.

#1163 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

PM me the length, I have a pair from a "Soccer" PF that I think will work (approx 3-3/16 in long hole to hole). I'm on a roll...

PM sent. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#1210 8 years ago

Seeking a Williams woodrail cardboard with arrows pointing to flippers that covers the wood apron or a good color copy on cardboard stock to replace the "D. Gottlieb" one on my 1953 Grand Champion.

20150714_211629.jpg20150714_211629.jpg

#1213 8 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

It looks like the card fits ok

It does work fine although it looks like someone cut it to fit. This might be a hard item to find but seems some Williams woodrails have them?

#1218 8 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

PM me, I have a friend that has these paper aprons on card stock for William's wood rails. I will send you his contact info. He is not a pinsider.

PM sent. Thanks!

2 months later
#1497 8 years ago

I have a Gottlieb coin plate with three inserts.

Bruce

2 weeks later
#1584 8 years ago

Need this broken part (plunger?) from a 1964 Williams "Palooka".

PBR seems to sell rebuild kits only and the flippers work well enough that I don't think they need to be rebuilt.

Bruce

Broken Flipper Part.jpgBroken Flipper Part.jpg

#1590 8 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

PBR has just the new "Link Material" that you cut to size for your repair.
http://www.pbresource.com/tools.html

Quoted from DirtFlipper:

"If you need the flipper link only and not the Plunger/Link assembly offered in the kit, we also offer the link by itself
1A2847-2"
"WLL-1A2847-2 $1.85ea"

Awesome. Thanks for the help guys. (especially DF for helping find the part I need)

Will call PBR and place an order. I think I'll order the Plunger/Link which may be easier to install. WLL-1A2847-2A $4.58ea.

Quoted from MikeO:

Under Playfield Parts and then Flipper Rebuild Kits.
http://www.pbresource.com/rebuildkit.html

That's where I was looking for the part. I see you need to click "Detailed Breakdown" to see the flipper parts for sale individually.
Bruce

1 week later
#1613 8 years ago

Need some or a set of good yellow, red and mauve posts for a 1964 Williams Palooka.

Bruce

Palooka posts.jpgPalooka posts.jpg

#1615 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Check ePay Bruce this sort of part is frequent there.

Steve, I think you meant eBay? Will keep checking there.

Thanks,
Bruce

#1617 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Due to how much I am asked to pay overall and its sometimes eBay's deserved bad reputation as a place for over paying I use the moniker ePay.

Steve,

That's what I thought.

I do see red posts the same as mine on eBay but I'd like to try to get the yellow and mauve ones with them if possible.

Bruce

#1630 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Bruce, pretty sure I've got some of these... PM me with your number and I'll give you a ring.

PM sent... thanks.

Bruce

2 weeks later
#1757 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

I want to see these games I love so much... live on and be enjoyed loooong after I'm gone.

Amen.
Bruce

10 months later
#2657 7 years ago

Need a backbox door and original instruction card for Gottlieb Jack In The Box.

Thanks,
Bruce

1 year later
#4024 6 years ago

Is there a part # for JITB coin mechanisms?

I have two that might be from the JITB I recently sold and one of them has D-52-3-10 and 61056 stamped in ink on the sides.

#4026 6 years ago

Yes, they both seem to fit quarters. How do you know which coin mechanisms go in which games without trying them? Does anyone have JITB or JJ coin mechanisms that look like these?

I want to be sure the buyer gets them if they belong with the game.

Thanks,
Bruce

IMG_20180325_102530554 (resized).jpgIMG_20180325_102530554 (resized).jpg

#4035 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Coin mechs (with exceptions, of course) weren't made by any pin manufacturer, they were made by companies like CoinCoI don't think there IS any 'right mech with a game', as they were probably picked and purchased in large bulks, and installed as ordered by the operator. (50c piece, 25c piece, 10c piece, etc.)

Quoted from PinballAir:

I have found the metal coil mechs fit into almost anything. They have the pins on the ends that can be relocated to accommodate fitting into most pins. The plastic ones ( Like Monex) can be more specific because the pin locations are fixed. If you get one with all the pins on it, you can always cut off the ones that conflict with the installation.
You have to use a coin mech for the coin you wish to use. Dime, Nickle , quarter and all of the different token sizes. Some token mechs will also accept quarters.

Thanks for the helpful info, guys. I'm going to give these mechanisms to the buyer and ask him to let me know if they don't fit. They're most likely from the JITB.

4 weeks later
#4109 6 years ago

Need the knob on a ball lift rod like the one pictured for a Williams woodrail (or a lift rod with the knob attached)

IMG_20180422_221451813 (resized).jpgIMG_20180422_221451813 (resized).jpg

#4116 5 years ago

Need the knob on a ball lift rod like the one pictured for a Williams woodrail (or a lift rod with the knob attached)

Someone got me fixed up with one. Thanks.

1 month later
#4275 5 years ago

Does anyone have the part that attaches to the end of a 50's Williams ball lift rod with a cotter pin or is it a hard to get part?

Ball lift part (resized).jpgBall lift part (resized).jpg
#4287 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballPianist:

I could make a copy for you in my metal workshop. I have some 50ties Williams pins myself. I live in Europe, which might be a bit impractical, but I can ship oversees.

Much appreciated. I have the part shown in the photo with the yellow arrow pointing to it but need another one. I was thinking it would be easy to reproduce because of the simple design. I can imagine others here would be interested in a copy because I have a friend with a game missing that part too. The cotter pin probably falls out then that part slips off and gets lost. I'll try the local metal shops first then hit you up if need.

#4296 5 years ago

Also seeking a ball lift guide for a 50's Williams like the one in the picture.

IMG_20180610_185824020_LL (resized).jpgIMG_20180610_185824020_LL (resized).jpg
#4314 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

- 1 set for my 1968 Gottlieb "Paul Bunyan" (31" metal legs)

Are you sure they're supposed to be 31"? I believe mine are 27" and I know my friend made sure everything was stock for my game before I bought it from him.

#4319 5 years ago

Post 11 from DirtFlipper in the thread here makes sense.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-leg-size-question#post-1342938

The lockbar on my PB is 36" high (Dirt says it should be around 38") which means I need the correct 31" legs too. I wonder if they got mixed up with the JITB legs. Edit: I see the JITB legs are also supposed to be 31", will just get the right ones for my game.

9 months later
#4970 5 years ago

Seeking a 4" bell for a Williams 50's game (1953 Grand Champion to be exact) the same as this one from IPDB. It's about 1 1/8" deep.

4 Inch Bell (resized).JPG4 Inch Bell (resized).JPG
#4974 5 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Seeking a 4" bell for a Williams 50's game (1953 Grand Champion to be exact) the same as this one from IPDB. It's about 1 1/8" deep.[quoted image]

Here are the 3 bells I have available. The center one measures about 4 1/2 inches wide and is about 1 1/8 inches deep.

The other two bells appear to be for Gottlieb woodrails. These two bells are 5 inches wide and about 1 1/4 inches deep.

Thanks. Those bells are too big.

This one has to be 4 inches across to fit the wood mount and also fit in the backbox.

IMG_20190408_224927799 (resized).jpgIMG_20190408_224927799 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.98
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=pinballfever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.