IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_nate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 9 years ago

Looking for apron for Slick Chick - also plunger mech (anything that'll fit and not too rusty), "sponge" stopper at top and the opposite "one way" metal bracket that rest on either side of the top rollovers.

Also need some bumper caps - forget which letters - will look.

Making an old pf into a coffee table..........

#78 9 years ago

Oh yeah, I also need the metal side rails and lock down bar that would fit a SlickChick - thanks......

1 month later
#250 9 years ago

Looking for a Slick Chick metal apron still......

#252 9 years ago

Hey Boilerman, I had the same idea - saw some stickers for that era apron - but think they were located in Denmark or somewhere?!?....... I'd take one that just fits at this point.

Did you make the overlay yourself? You can charge me to do another one!

#268 9 years ago

Boilerman, yes, my upper metal part on the pf has that "webbing" that other one has a "splatter" - I'm going to buy that one anyway. But how did you "spray" that webbing pattern onto your apron?? Looks good!

#283 9 years ago

Guys, thanks for all the help finding parts for a Slick Chick! I only have the pf and plan to make a table (as in furniture) out of it. Now, I am looking for all the metal side-rails - very top, sides, and lockdown. That should complete the search for parts!!

Anyone got these?

#285 9 years ago

pf is rough - matter of fact boilerman, I think you saw photos of it - I did try to sell it at one time, but no takers - have no idea about price - but I've already thrown $$$ at it now so an end-table it becomes!!

2 months later
#416 9 years ago

S-l-o-w-l-y putting together parts for my Slick Chick coffee table project - big THANKS to Boilerman for contributing side rails and lockdown bar.

Now all I need to locate is that small strip of metal that fits across the upper PF that the glass slides into....anyone have a spare that would fit??

Thanks,

Nate

1 week later
#428 9 years ago

Found these interesting score stickers inside the Taxi that I'm working on at the moment - Boilerman would you be intersted in these???

highscore.jpghighscore.jpg
7 months later
#1101 8 years ago

#1102 8 years ago

Looking for Gottlieb shooter rod assy, one for SlickChick and one for Aloha - these *don't have to be nice or even "work"* they just have to look good (plunger handle, front plate), need them for coffee-table playfield projects.

Also still needing top "lock bar" for Slick Chick (the piece that fits beneath the head on the top of the pf).

Will be needing 2 sets of legs for these two machines, once I determine height, if anyone has a simple means of cutting them down, let me know......or what type of cutting blade could be used, I imagine a hacksaw would take hours......???

-Nate

#1106 8 years ago

Newmantjn, yes, I've had the pf for YEARS sitting around - it's beat, so am making a coffee table from it - has no hardware underneath, is cracked through at the bottom where the apron goes, gouge at the top - I was going to sell it but people already said it was beat - and that's what I thought - artwork is very good though so I should be able to do her up proud!

#1111 8 years ago

Still need a shooter rod for Slick Chick.........

#1117 8 years ago

AlexandSteve:

Believe it or not, I don't ebay - I just enjoy doing business with PinSiders. I'm not an EM guy so can't comment on if any one part is specific to any one game - I'd take anything that looks like it belongs - I just look at photos and try to reproduce.

I am hoping to create a "game accurate" coffee table as the ones I see usually fail mightily in the cabinet/surrounding trim departments......

Planning on doing a build thread on PinSide once things get rolling, for now I'm just shining up parts and re-painting(touchup) aprons.....

Soooo, if you'd like to sell me one - shoot me a pm. The Slick Chick is probably a standard era shooter rod.

Thanks!

Nate

#1135 8 years ago

Looking for two "feeder rods" that feed the next ball into play. doesn't have to be the whole mechanism, just mainly the plunger rod part - needed for those dang coffee table projects I keep talkin' about!! thanks.

#1153 8 years ago

Looking for these posts, should be pretty common - two white with the rounded top, two red with the flatter top, and a bit taller, also one yellow of the flat top.

Would also like some of these screws with the flat/rounded portion just beneath the screw-head, need about 7 of those.

Thanks.

1.jpg1.jpg
2.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg3.jpg

1 week later
#1198 8 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb apron for Slick Chick - the one I got will work, but evidently there were two varieties, and the one on Slick Chick has more "fill" on the upper "<" portions that butt up against the right and left slingshot plastics........the one I have leaves a good inch or so uncovered - you can see where the original covered more area because the wood was protected from sun and is darker underneath......

1 week later
#1205 8 years ago

Looking for the metal bracket that fits over-top of where the ball ejects into the trough of the shooter lane................Gottlieb.....

#1207 8 years ago

Thanks newmantjn.

4 weeks later
#1292 8 years ago

Outer Coin Shute for '64 Gottlieb? Don't need "inside parts" this will be for "show" only.......

1 month later
#1423 8 years ago

Anyone have size/number chart for Slick Chick rubbers? Thanks.

2 weeks later
#1494 8 years ago

How hard is it to find the "coin accept" plates for early Gottliebs? this would be the narrow metal piece with two extended slots that the coins go into??? Forgot to look at York - found a cabinet and legs, bolts, but need this part.

#1496 8 years ago

MikeO

Thanks, may do the cab without them then, this is for my "your sick of hearing about it" coffee-table projects. And now I have TWO tables to make!!! Yikes.

Thanks,

Nate

#1501 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

The coin entry plate isn't so hard to find. It's the coin chutes that are the challenge.

Ok, so maybe I am using the wrong "nomenclature" - I just need the entry plate, just for "show" I don't need all the "innards". Would need two for a couple of projects I'm working on..... Thanks!

#1517 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

What year gottlieb? For 60's I have a bunch of coin plates. PBR stocks 60s-70s stuff.
http://www.pbresource.com/CoinDoor.html

http://www.pbresource.com/signatur/gtb-c7202a.jpg

It's sort of like this one, it is for SlickChick: Here's a pic from IPMD
http://www.ipdb.org/images/2208/image-40.jpg

Need two actually, one for Aloha also.

Best,

Nate

3 months later
#1928 8 years ago

I have a nice Gottlieb apron that I purchased for a Slick Chick, but it's the wrong one - I need the apron with the higher arches on the left and right sides. The one I have looks great (thanks Boilerman) but the "wings" fail to go up fully against the bottom of the slings.

Would like to trade mine with someone for the correct size, in same VG condition as mine.

Thanks.....

1 month later
#2040 8 years ago

Anyone have a stencil set they've used for Slick Chick? I just need a fast tracing of the design onto a sheet of paper (sheets)- I can make the stencils. Thanks.

-Nate

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 24.98
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_nate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=pinball_nate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.