Topic Stats

• 5,598 posts
  • 527 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by drsfmd
  • Topic is favorited by 135 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,678 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20191015_215904 (resized).jpg
DSCN6478 (resized).JPG
DSCN6479 (resized).JPG
A968E1F3-818B-4966-985E-8BC475E05B28 (resized).jpeg
CB5406D4-102A-424E-B7FA-CBC29DC099DB (resized).jpeg
FDA38128-E9BC-42E3-AF96-F9D1CED3DBDC (resized).jpeg
DSCN2169 (resized).JPG
P1170275 (resized).JPG
thumbnail_IMG_8241 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8244 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
20191009_090141 (resized).jpg
IMG_3335 (resized).JPG
IMG_3334 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-pilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5233 3 months ago

I have a 1976 Williams AZTEC. I am in need of the clear plastic curved piece that is at the upper right top of the kickback lane the ball follows around after being kicked out where the 2 lights are. There is a top graphic piece then a lower clear piece. I need the lower clear piece. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one I would greatly appreciate it. I can probably make one but if there is an NOS part out there for sale I would like to go that route. I have included a pic of the part I am talking about.

Thanks

image-12 (resized).jpg
#5235 3 months ago
Quoted from MikeO:

It's possible you may find an original replacement but they won't be that common, much less NOS.
Making one isn't that hard to do. I use a sanding drum attachment I got at Harbor Freight that chucks into my cordless drill. Once you have the plastic kind of close to the pattern the sanding drum quickly takes care of the rest. Pretty easy really.

That is my fallback to make one myself. Drew out the template and have the plastic but if there is a NOS one out there I prefer to have original parts. Thought I would put out the request just in case.

#5246 3 months ago

I have play fields for a couple games, #Moulin Rouge and #Grand Prix. Most of the plastics on #Grand Prix are pretty good. The #Moulin Rouge is a little rougher but still has some plastics. let me know if anyone is interested I can send pics.

#5274 3 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

reading.craigslist.org link

That is a pretty good find!

4 weeks later
#5375 65 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

I'm looking for some longer lengths of cloth wire.Anyone have an cloth wire for sale? Maybe from a wiring harness.

How Long? Any particular color pattern? I have a play field that I have been using for replacement wires for 1970's era pin.

#5376 65 days ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone have one of these switches. Someone installed one that’s too short.
The entire switch is 1 3/8”, with the actual metal switch blades being 7/8”
I’m also still in the market for plastics from a Bally Safari and willing to pay handsomely for them if that motivates anyone.
[quoted image]

Will these work?

IMG_3012 (resized).JPGIMG_3013 (resized).JPG
#5383 64 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

PM Sent
Also looking for an odd size switch. This is 2 switch leafs stacked on top of each other. 1 leaf is 1 1/4" and 1 is 1 9/16"[quoted image]

Not sure about the switch but got you 7'11" of cloth wire looks to be about 16 gauge

IMG_3014 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#5418 46 days ago
Quoted from Dono:

Need 2 male Bally Jones plugs, a 20 pin and 22 pin... larger ones are fine as I can cut to fit.
Thanks!!!
Don O

I have a 20 pin plug that has your name on it. Tell me what a fair price is for you and it will be in the mail.

IMG_3098 (resized).JPG
#5420 46 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

Pin Pilot is good people.

Just happy to help.

How did that cloth wire work out for you?

1 week later
#5472 33 days ago

Anyone have a Kicker Arm Assembly for Capt. Fantastic? Can probably use arm from other pins from 1976 era. Here is a pic of the broken one I have. It is from the Left side kicker. I searched some retailer pages but could not find this one. I have a similar one but the EOS switch arm is at the end of the arm not in the middle.
Or point me in the direction of a reseller that has these arms.

Thanks
IMG_3159 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#5520 15 days ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Hi everyone, I've been putting up with a problem on my reset bank where no matter how tight I do up the butterfly the reset bank slowly drops on me. Someone in the past broke/cut the metal where the pin slots in and well, there you have it.
So I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have the right side bracket for a reset bank available? It's for the underside of a Surfer, but I'm sure there are many other games that use the same part. I can measure it up for size if there are any possible leads out there.
Thanks in advance!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

If you are unable to find a new part, might be worth looking into welding some metal on to the area that is missing and then grinding it to spec. Just an Idea.

#5552 10 days ago
Quoted from weeze:

Pinhead,
I've got a couple of "tab" lockdown bars that are fairly wide, front to back. I marked them as coming off Williams games. They do you any good?
Matter of fact I just stripped a "GAY 90s" Williams pin, got lots of stuff, swinging target, lane kick back, both slings, couple pops, even a in/out lane gate If anyone needs any old Williams stuff.

Hey Weeze,

I am in search of a slingshot arm mechanism like this one pictured. Any chance the Arm from Gay 90's is the same? This arm is out of a 1977 Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy. It would make my day to find one of these! Thanks
IMG_3320 (resized).JPG

#5555 10 days ago
Quoted from weeze:

Pin- Pilot,
the lower one in the picture, that has a piece broken off it right?
If so I have a piece that is a match EXCEPT for the black pin that's headed north in the picture is NOT PRESENT. I do not know if itll work. Remember the GAY 90s is a WILLIAMS game, the Captain is a BALLY> I can say this, they are the same through out the entire game, kickers, slings and they are obviously made all in the same place, , its just that the WILLIAMS doesn't have the pin that is present in the center of both pictures. Go figger?
Sorry , don't know of any way you could 'ADD" the pin but you are welcome to these if you think they may be altered to fit.

That is the problem I am running into. There seems to be a lot of the arms without the black pin. The pin activates the score switch for the kicker. I have one without the pin as well. It will not be difficult to add the pin, I just would rather find an original with the pin.

Thanks for checking.

#5557 10 days ago

Yes, the pin activates a switch leaf that scores for the kicker activation. It is possible to thread a pin in there and make it work. I am trying to take the easy road and find an original part. I have one with the pin in the right location however it has a wide "Plastic" head for the kicker and it will not fit through the playfield slot. I am gonna keep my eye out but looks like I will be doing some fabricating to get this part working.

#5559 10 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Ebay has one right know... $11.89 ebay.com link » Slingshot Kicker Arm Bally Em Pinball Machines

PERFECT! Thanks for the link. <Purchased> EXACTLY what I have needed. Last part for my Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy ! Thanks Again!!!

I forget to search eBay.

#5564 8 days ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

Hi,
There’s a metal tray that a back box door slides down into. What’s that called? Anyone have one for a Bally Captain Fantastic?
Dwayne

Back Panel Channel. That part could cone from many EM Pins as well Not Just Capt Fantastic.

#5565 8 days ago

As an alternative you can pick up a piece of channel from the Hardware store like this one.

IMG_3334 (resized).JPGIMG_3335 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Shelburne Falls, MA
€ 8.40

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-pilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside