IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1054 8 years ago

I know its a long shot, but I am looking for some mills parts. Got a 1938 mills one-two-three with no head... basically a pile of parts right now, but if I can some day find parts, I think it's worth resurrecting....

Wondered if someone had any head pieces.
Also keeping an eye out for some of the payout assembly. Not totally sure whats missing on that yet.

Does anyone have any idea if there is somewhere to find wiring diagrams / schematics???!!!

Please, pm me with any info.
Thanks guys!!!!!

#1056 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Hey, I've got a lockdown bar for that machine. Seriously though it would be cool if you could resurrect it.

Hey thanks Alex!!

Now lets find some more parts

3 years later
#4249 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Looking for a 68/69 Bally Set of Apron Cards for my Bally Gator
Or a clear picture so I can create my own
All the pictures online to are blurry when I zoom in
Thanks !!

Mine isn't set up right now, but I dug it out to at least snap a couple pics for you. Unfortunately, mine look kind of generic and probably not orginal. Sorry

Effect_20180531_151653 (resized).jpgEffect_20180531_151653 (resized).jpgEffect_20180531_151725 (resized).jpgEffect_20180531_151725 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#4326 5 years ago

I believe I posted in the plastic trading thread a few weeks back, but thought it was worth a shot here too.

Looking for sling plastics for Williams Reserve. Or would appreciate some nice scans.

Thanks guys!

6 months later
#4630 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

Hi,does someone else have a pic of 1970s gottlieb coin chute wiring above door.i don't have time for these game players.thank you.

Doubt you will get much free help with an attitude

#4631 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Applause for being the bigger man than I probably could have been. And still helped...

#4633 5 years ago

Ya,but had you read my forum.you can see he still has not helped.that is bally wireing.i don't know why it is so difficult to show me correctly the first time I asked.you people come on here with fake accounts with no intentions but to derail others forums and promise parts ,then leave them hanging.just butt out and I will get proper help somewhere else.

WOW....not sure what your deal is...who you think YOU are...or WHO you think I am (fake account??? Only ever had one. And been involved in industry for around 25 years)...but ok.

Sorry free help wasn't fast enough and someone took a second to mention poor etiquette to you.

Still sincerely hope you get your problem resolved with your game.

Take care

#4634 5 years ago

Ohh...and as a follow up, since this is a parts seeking thread, not your personal repair thread, please move future inquiries to appropriate section should you need additional help
that will take away too much from thread topic.
Thank you

#4640 5 years ago

Yes PLEASE!!!!! SOMEONE!!!! Jump in NOW; before he just reposts same question on a parts thread....
images-1 (resized).jpegimages-1 (resized).jpeg

#4644 5 years ago

Hee,hee ,ha,ha.yes,does anyone have the wiring above eyelets in previous post they would like to sell,sockets included.or pic to copy (make one).again thanks.hee ,hee.is that clear and meet your grammar standards,proffessor.

Maybe try calling PBR.

#4649 5 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Could someone please put together a power point for me detailing the changes in the new Batman 66' code update?
Also, please hurry. I don't have all day.

I believe you have to ask in the form of a part.

I.E. I'm looking for a USB Drive with the following power point on it...

#4651 5 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Be quiet. I'm on hold with Steve.

OMG LMAO! Thank you. Needed that today.

#4653 5 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

I am just short of 3 years new to working on and collecting pins, and using pinside extensively in my learning experience. I have had MANY pinsiders bend over backward to help. Including Jethro, Howard, JR, Odin, and many others. They are all very ready to help when you are polite, post in pretty much the correct area ( not when asking for pics in the seeking parts thread for example ) and even when posting in the wrong area or with not enough info, they have invariably been polite about asking for additional info, or for me to move my post.
So, you are pretty much wrong on all counts. Come here with an attitude, and you will get what you deserve. Come here politely, seriously looking to learn and join the pin community, and you will not only get lots of help, you will learn a lot, and find a great group of on line friends.

Nicely put.

Big difference between being part of something and appreciating peoples' insight VS. Expecting something to be given to you NOW for free and rude about it...

We all have our bad days, but this is a good group to be a part of for sure!

#4656 5 years ago

Ya,and to you to,I offered to buy the harness if you would read post.he was baitin me.

Are you on something??????

I suggest you look elswhere for help/your "part" at this point.

All this drama over how to hook 2 wires to a couple of light bulbs is almost comical, honestly.

#4664 5 years ago

Not gonna lie...I'm flat out shocked at helping this snowflake....

#4666 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Pinhead52 is a good guy, sold me a lockdown bar awhile back.

Like I said earlier....better guy than me. If I was trying to help and got talked shitty to etc, I'd go out of my way to NEVER help that person again...which I realize is probably not worth the trouble; and people who know me, know the helpful nice guy I am. I just don't take being stepped on very well any more.

Good for pinhead52 though....better man.

1 month later
#4812 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I found that on my computer the pdf file prints the wrong size.
I use the doc.x file and fool with the size until it is correct out of the printer.

Are you sure it isn't scaling it or something?

Just asking.

1 week later
#4864 5 years ago

As I am doing nothing more than tinkering with sorting misc piece parts and havin a brew, I Just wanted to take a moment and say how freakin AWESOME it is on the EM side of the world....I see more people helping each other for the sake of the hobby/individual than anywhere else!

Hats off to the group of guys who are repeatedly so generous and kind!

And no....I'm not greasing the wheels because I'm looking for something

2 months later
#5021 5 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

PM Sent a few hours ago.

Sounded like it was being offered to goldenboy if he needed it...

#5023 5 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

Its all good if he wants it!

Didn't mean that to sound bad

Just meant it more as a comment about maybe you didnt hear back yet for that reason.

#5027 5 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

Thank you and sorry if I stepped on any toes. I was on my phone when I saw it and just sent a PM not realizing it was directed to you. My apologies.
I may have an apron you are looking for but will not be home until next Monday. If you have not found one by then, I will check.

I should have stayed out of it....Sorry tyamry...

The EM group is like the best group of people helping each other....idk what I was thinking even saying anything.

Play on

2 months later
#5281 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey all, I hate to be That Guy<tm>, but I need one of these clips pictured.
My cat has mine, and won't tell me where he's hid it.
If you can help, lemme know please![quoted image]

What type game is that for? I had got a small bag of old hairpin clips from a local hardware shop for my early 60s williams. I honestly don't.know where I put them, but I will look for them tmw....I didnt want to use a different clip, and found some old ones....but dang, I forgot where they went.

If I find them, I'll gladly send a couple.

#5283 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Ah, thanks! I didn't even think of that.

WMS, Big Ben '75. One of the drop targets. If you come across any, let me know. I found one E-clip that fit, but I gotta clean the next two, and it'd be nice to have an extra in case. Thanks!!
-Mike

If it can wait a few days, I actually been meaning to see if I can get some more for my next project....and will GLADLY send you a few when I get them in.

I used these on my williams Reserve, but I'm guessing are same size.

If I find some shortly, I'll let you know....otherwise, I'll let you know if I get more. And send some

#5293 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

i will try the ones from Home Depot. (It's possible mine doesn't carry them in-stock.) If they work, no need about sending me any, it's appreciated!

All good. If you find some, let me know how those 3/32 work. I couldn't remember off hand if it was 3/32 or maybe 1/8 that seemed to work for me last time.

Thanks!

#5296 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Thanks to all that helped with my "oh shit!" clips.
I had to place an order with Steve yesterday afternoon, and I happened to mention if he had any. He said yup! So I had him toss in a handful. I am covered for years to come now. Assuming my cats don't steal them, and I don't constantly fling them across the room.

Very cool you found them!

Were they 3/32 size?

1 month later
#5415 4 years ago

Any chance of gluing together for now?

#5416 4 years ago

Recently moved around a flipperless machine and went to set it down and heard a crunch....wiring had fell out bottom and I broke jones in half

SucksI!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 24.98
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=pacmanretro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.