IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#420 9 years ago

Would love a Snow Derby backglass or playfield in excellent condition.

1 week later
#433 9 years ago

I figured I would try a post here .....

I am looking for info on the springs that adorn the old EM Flipperless/Bingo machines. Are these available anywhere to purchase?

I am also looking for the, not sure of the exact name, collar that goes on the locks on the coin door for the old EM games. The lock itself would slide into the collar and then you would slide the lock and collar into the wooden coin door. I believe these would protect the coin door from getting dinged up as well as keeping people from trying to mess with the lock by digging into the wood around the lock. Anyone know where to purchase these or if anyone has one they could sell me please PM me!

TWO PINSIDERS REACHED OUT OT ME AND HELPED ME WITH OBTAINING BOTH PARTS, THANKS AGAIN!!!

Post edited by meSz: Parts obtained updated to reflect as such!

#434 9 years ago
Quoted from Spanishsilver:

I know of a snow derby in CT. Dont know shae though

Sent PM

#436 9 years ago
Quoted from nick-the-greek:

Mate, Joe Shope in Utah for the springs. As those lock surround plates were fitted to bingo games, he can probably help with them as well.
[email protected]
His parts list can be found here, prices well out of date. Click on spares.
http://www.ballybingo.co.uk/index1.html

Brilliant, thanks Nick!

#437 9 years ago

Okay I posted on here two parts I needed and 4 hours later I have one being shipped out and the other is mine if my purchasing the pin comes through.

So I figured I would push my luck and see if anyone has one of these 5 cent plates or knows where I can get one? Plate is approximately 2" x 1 5/16"

IMG_3923[1].JPGIMG_3923[1].JPG
#439 9 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Email Steve Young a Photo at The Pinball Resource and let him look.

Yeah I did that and no luck!

#442 9 years ago

Thanks for the link. Coos emailed me back that they dont have it but he is going to look into doing it.

Quoted from g43crazy:

I need a 10 cent coin entry plate that is this style
thanks Scott
10 cent entry 174.JPG 128 KB

Scott, send an email to Coos with the picture and if he doesn't have it he may be willing to have it made!

#443 9 years ago

Looking for Play Meters for my Bally Skill-Roll project. If I am correct these play meters might have been used on Bally Bingo and Pinball machines of the late 50's as well. If anyone has the same style as pictured please let me know. PlayMeter-20.pngPlayMeter-20.png

#446 9 years ago

Anyone have a few if the Play Meters out of a late 50's Bally machine (pin or non-pin)? Please PM me if you do. Thanks!

#449 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

I may have the meters. Let me look they will be bally bingo versions.
Steve j

Steve, appreciate you looking! I am thinking that Bally, more than likely, used the same meter for their machines of this era. The fact it is in a Bingo machine may not matter as I can't imagine Bally made a different meter for the different machines. Thanks again!

#451 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

meSz,
How about these. If so pm me your address and they are coming your way.
SteveJ

50v meters.JPG 8 KB

Steve,
Appreciate the offer. DirtFlipper just sent me pictures of the ones in his Skill-Roll machine (see picture below). So if you don't mind I am going to use your's as a back-up if I don't find original ones. (thanks again)!

PlayMeter1.JPGPlayMeter1.JPG PlayMeter2.JPGPlayMeter2.JPG
#457 9 years ago

Anyone going to the Houston Arcade Show (http://www.arcadecenter.com/) that would be willing to look for a few parts for me? The parts I am after are:

Lamp fixture for Chicago Coin Rebound Shuffleboard (apologies for the poor picture but I took it off ebaY)
Play meters (2) out of Bally Skill-Roll

I placed pictures on this post before but posted them below again. I have two people that will look for me at the Chicago show but figured I would see if I can get a few people to look for me at the Houston show!!

IMG_3944[1].JPGIMG_3944[1].JPG PlayMeter1.JPGPlayMeter1.JPG
1 month later
#639 9 years ago

I have a separate post but figured I would through this up here as well since I know you EM guys probably have some of these sitting in a box in the coal cellar.....looking for a 5 cent coin mech to put in my Bally Skill Roll game. If you have one please pm me!

as for

Quoted from fflint_18:

Nice nail polish Chris

Surprised at you Chris as I would expect some sparkles in that nail polish!!!

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG
#641 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

nickle coin mechs are as rare as hen's teeth, sadly... they pop up on fleabay every now and then, but most people who have them hang on to them to use in machines...
i didn't want to be too flashy...

Yeah actually another Pinsider found a listing on ebay for $10.95 inc shipping so I jumped on it!

#643 9 years ago
Quoted from fflint_18:

2 things.
1st - If you still need one I think someone at work may have one. I'd have to burn a favor so let me know before I ask.
2nd - I knew you were from PA when you said "Coal Cellar", I'd have thought northeastern PA, but I guess anywhere in PA. Only folks I know that say that are my age and got it from their parents and grandparents. My kids can't even understand that folks used to get coal delivered to the house to heat it. Much less have a cellar for it.
Bert

Appreciate the offer to help but I did order one of ePay so I no longer need one (of course as soon as I say this you know something will go wrong with the transaction )

Yeah my grandparents had a coal cellar in their house! Once they converted to a gas furnace the coal cellar became a workshop area for my grandfather. To this day the coal chute is still there (outside of the house)! Guy that owns the place now said he keeps it for nostalgia purposes!

#645 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

cool, glad you got one...
the "door" into my basement was the coal chute... judging from how many tons of coal chitters i dug out of my back yard, they used coal for quite awhile in here before converting to oil... the radiators were retrofitted in somewhere along the line... house originally had gas lights too...
no wonder they had so many fires in "the bad old days"...

I think you meant "coal, glad you got one"!!!

The entrance for coal and the storage for it was under the front porch. It was a decent size front porch and this way the coal was actually out of site as there was a door that led way to the underside of the porch. Actually pretty neat planning BUT the downside was....the bloody furnace was almost on the other side of the house so you would have to lug the coal from one side to the other!!!

1 month later
#726 9 years ago

This is probably one of the best threads on Pinside!

Few things I am looking for that are a little bit of a stretch but will throw it out there....

1. Lamp fixture for Chicago Coin Rebound Shuffleboard EM game
2. Not necessarily a part but need pictures of a Chicago Coin Super Hockey backglass so that I can have a reproduction one done!

#728 9 years ago

Help me out, there was a post on Pinside where a Pinsider was redoing the artwork for a Olympic Hockey backglass. He had pictures of the backglass and all. I seen the post but of course now that I have a reason to PM the guy I cant find the post! It wasn't a post about Olympic Hockey so I can't search and find it.

#730 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

hyperball91 is who you are looking for...

Thanks Chris!

#751 9 years ago

Any chance anyone has a Gulmite #10 tool they want to part with?

5 years later
#6239 3 years ago

Need a coin switch (actuator?) for Gottlieb Show Boat if anyone has a spare. PBR doesn’t have them.
9E1747DD-08DC-4A1B-928C-AF1A62183B0D (resized).jpeg9E1747DD-08DC-4A1B-928C-AF1A62183B0D (resized).jpeg

#6243 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Easy enough to bend your own with a piece of piano (spring) wire and two pair of needle nose pliers. A bottle of beer might be useful too. You can buy piano wire is many different diameters (gauges). I while back I got a few short pieces of different gauge piano wire from .........a piano store service department. Free.

Thanks for the info!

Quoted from bluespin:

Marco’s sells a wire bending kit and wire

This is for a machine I am working on for a local guy so was hoping to find someone that had a spare. Probably won't have a need for the kit and all. Honestly, probably can just go without it as you can put credits on it manually or even set it up so you don't have to do it manually but I like to have everything working as it should.

Thanks again and if anyone has a spare please PM me.

#6245 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive got several spare, send me a pm

Sent and thanks!

#6266 3 years ago

Anyone know of a source for the two circled plastics? The one almost looks like a flipper bat (one above pop bumper) but it's just a plastic lane guide with a rubber. The other one is a plastic post in the shape of a triangle. Looked on PBR site to no avail!

286C4EAA-5EAD-4F67-BAC0-F294B310A2F8 (resized).jpeg286C4EAA-5EAD-4F67-BAC0-F294B310A2F8 (resized).jpeg

#6267 3 years ago

D'oh

#6276 3 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Could be your lucky day if you haven't found them yet.
Looks like I can help you on this one if the red plastics are 3" long.
How many do you need?
[quoted image]

PM ya n thanks for the post

1 week later
#6323 3 years ago

Anyone have a parts diagram for a 0-9 Unit circa 1961 Gottlieb?

#6326 3 years ago

Thanks for the link. It’s a good start. I know there’s one with mor details I just can’t find it. If anyone has a detailed parts list for 0-9 Unit Gottlieb 1961 much appreciated

#6330 3 years ago

Anyone have one of the armature stops for 0-9 Unit that would be willing to first class mail it to me? I have one that broke.

E902A9CE-BC40-48F9-A2F5-AEC7B549279B (resized).jpegE902A9CE-BC40-48F9-A2F5-AEC7B549279B (resized).jpeg

#6333 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Pinball Resource has that part.

Thanks Vec.... where did you see it? I looked on the site and couldn't find it.

#6336 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

This is from the 1976 GTB parts catalog:[quoted image]

Brilliant .... thanks Jeff!

#6340 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Anyone have an extra one of these pin reset motor switches? The bottom leaf that has the riveted on piece that rides the wheel has broken off. The previous owners just bent the hell outta the switch to make it function. You can see in the pic the bottom leaf is broken off.
[quoted image]

Maybe?
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-15001

#6343 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Don't think that will work. Heres the one behind the broken one which is the same thing i'm looking for.
[quoted image]

Quoted from vec-tor:

That is a Gottlieb cam "Brake" switch.

3 years later
#10280 58 days ago

Looking to see if anyone has a few screws that go to a Chicago Coin Super Hockey. The screw's threads don't go all the way to the head. There's a collar-like part of the thread. It's slotted head. Picture below is all I have on my phone so apologies as it's not the best photo. All I have since machine is back East.
IMG_2808 (resized).jpegIMG_2808 (resized).jpeg
Would be great to get a few of these as well as the nuts. Any help is appreciated!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=meSz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.